Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

training Carter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

training Carter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:19 pm

I knew this would happen. I JUST GODDAMN KNEW IT! I punched the Arena wall in frustration, I made a huge hole in it. I kept punching everywhere and eventually the walls and floors were covered in huge holes. I ripped dummies in half and eventually started to tip out the columns. I HATED THIS. I stopped I fell onto the ground in the middle of the Arena.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Faye stepped into the arena carefully. Carter was safe in bed at the infermary. One problem down,a million to go. She took one look at Alex and knew what she did had been wrong. Alex was only trying to help. Carter would be fine any way. Faye walked over to Alex and laid her warm hand on him."sorry."she said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:33 pm

"Its fine. I always do this wrong, I've trained people before and most of them die. I was trained the exact way by my Adopted Father. I have scars all over because of him. I'm a good fighter for it. I just thought Carter could so some stuff, I thought he was playing possum. I.. I'm so sorry," I said. I looked up at her, she was so beautiful in the moon light. I stepped up and leaned in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Faye smiled and kissed him. Maybe that had been their first fight. It wasnt a good one. She pulled away any hugged him like she did when he went to hades. Faye never wanted to leave Alex, ever." Carter is fine. Just a few scars." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:47 pm

"Hope so," I said. I never wanted to leave Faye, ever. I loved her so much. I continued to hug her. The moon was shining down on us, thanks Artemis. I laughed a little. I looked around and I saw something, something that I only thought was on TV. In the words of every cheesy love story ever,
"Let's Dance," I said and smiled.

Last edited by Alexander on Sat May 14, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Faye smiled.' I suck at dancing." She said sadly. Ever wonder why she never webnt to dances? Faye never really danced in her life! Faye hoped she would not make a fool of herself.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:10 pm

"You'll do fine. The last time I danced with a girl was two months ago at the Dance. So I'm rusty," I said. I laughed. I grabbed her hand and try to spin her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Faye spun, eyes closed dreaming. So what if the last person Alex danced with was amelia? This was now and now rocks. She didn't think, for once. Just went with the flow. It felt good in a way.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:17 pm

I went with the flow for awhile. We were perfectly in tune with each other. Everything moved in slow motion. It was perfect, I started to go faster, I started to become more agile. I span her around, flipped over her, and finally I finished that dance while holding her back, while she leans down. That was hard to do.
"Hey," I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:21 pm

Faye smiled, maybe dancing wasn't so bad. "What?" she asked. Her eyes shown brightly in the light of the moon. It was really pretty out, only the stars and moon in the sky,
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:35 pm

"So... was up?" I asked laughing a little. It wasn't too bad to hold her, she isn't that heavy. I love it when she is in my arms. It always makes me feel good. I smiled. I leaned in for a kiss. Her eyes were so beautiful tonight, it almost put me in a trance.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Faye smiled and kissed him, she never got tired of doing that. She pulled away still smiling. "Not much.... just awake past curfew that's all." Faye said smiling. She liked the feeling of Alex holding her, it wasn't very hard. Faye only weighed about 90 pounds, talk about skin and bones.

Last edited by Moon:) on Sat May 21, 2011 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make it awesomeer!)
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:24 pm

I laughed and smiled. Her eyes glowed, her grey eyes turning into white. The stars liked her. I loved her, so suck that stars. I pulled her up, I swayed back and forth with her. I hugged her. She always was the only thing keeping me at camp. The only thing.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Faye smiled, her eyes shining. Out of the corner of her eye she saw s small figure. Faye looked more closely. Carter! " carter what are you doing out here? You were supposed to be asleep!" Faye said.

Carter ran up to his sister.' I woke up and you weren't there! I was scared and came looking for you." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Tsk. I knew that he was going to do this. He always tries this, trying to break us up. Tsk. I let go of Faye. "I guess I'm going to go," I said. The thing about me... is if I want to disappear.. I can disappear. I stepped backwards into the shadows and blended in. I watched from a distance.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:30 am

Faye looked to where Alex had been only.to see nothing." Alex,' she moaned into space. Faye looked back at Carter and gripped his hand." Let' s go to sleep Carter." she said sadly before walking away. She couldn't' help feeling responsible for all of this.
Carter grabbed Faye' s hand and followed. Alex seemed mad at.him... what did he do? Carter was scarrd, bit je felt bad.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:11 am

I shook my head. Damn. Faye, he sighed. She probably couldn't hear me, although you never know with Faye. I walked out of the shadows, sitting at the middle of the Arena. I flipped a Drachma up and down. Just wondering what I would like ti see now... Maybe my real mom... My dad... but... No, all I want is Faye. i don't care about anyone else... I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training Carter   training Carter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training Carter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2