Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Carter! (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Faye walked into cabin 6 as she usually did. Brown hair floating lazily on her head in no direct order. Gray eyes wandering to what ever seemed interesting. Today however was different. Today Faye had with her a little boy, her little brother Carter. She knelt down next to his ear and whispered, "Welcome home Carter.". It was a good feeling to be entrusted with something as important as Carter.

Carter listened to his older sister and smiled. This place was so huge! He found himself saying,"Hi I'm Carter!". To anyone who happened to pass by. If this was indeed home, home was good.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:05 am

Liliana sat on her single bed, examining some blueprints of the Athena cabin, when she noticed some small voices coming from the main cabin. Man, she loved little kids! She had one of her own cousins, but then noticed that she was such a distant relative of Athena, that she didn't have to go to camp, but she could go back without any fear of monsters.

"Hey, there," Liliana said with a smile. She laughed at the little boy, who happened to be introducing himself as "Carter." "I'm Liliana Brooks, Cabin Leader, it's very nice to meet you two!" she giggled. The older girl, Faye, was a usual to her cabin. She was a great student who loved any kind of learning.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:29 am

Paster heard voices. What came up to her mind was more company!. She was really lonely that day until she met the cabin leader for her cabin. As she walked down the stairs, her piercing blue eyes were observing three people. On of them was Liliana, the cabin leader and the other two seemed unfamiliar. As she approached the figures she saw a boy and a girl. Later, she knew she needed to introduce herself to make some new friends. "Er.. hi, i'm Paster Chase a new member of the Athena's cabin and who might you be?" Paster asked the two unknown people.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:27 am

Faye smiled. "Hey Liliana. This is Carter as if you haven't heard him say it already." she said smiling. "Oh and I'm Faye." she added. Faye looked down at her 5 year old brother and smiled more. Her dad had trusted her with him, and she wasn't going to let him down.
Carter found himself staring at two older girls, both were pretty to the 5 year old. "You're really pretty." Carter said before putting hands on his mouth. Did that spill out?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:22 am

I was on my top bunk, listening to my IPod. I heard some distant voices that sounded faraway, but I knew the voices were from some little teenagers having a little conversation. I peeked my head from the side of my bed. Down there I saw two new kids we had. One who looked not that much younger than me and the other a very young child to be here in the camp. I took my earphones out and slipped down. A second later, I was in front of the two new kids. "Hi! You guys must be new. Im Katro. Katro Ville. I'm also your half-sister." I said smiling. I extended my hand for a handshake. Another smile appeared on my face when they took it. "C'mon, I'll show you guys around." I said opening the door.

Katro Ville-14-Daughter of Athena
Hunter Blake-11-Son of Apollo
Devin Millsvil-15-Son of Hermes
Cal Delear-18-Son of Hephaestus

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:52 am

faye shook her head. "I'm not new, but nice to meet you. My brother Carter is new though." she said laughing. Faye took Katro's hand for a handshake. "But Carter might want a tour." she said.Carter nodded. "Would you please give me a tour?" the five year old asked.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 pm

"Sure thing Carter. When did you arrive to the camp?" I asked as we were walking out of our cabin. I saw Carter look behind him to see his sister. His sister gave him a little thumbs up. We were walking through the camp and training field when everyone was looking at him. He was shielding his face with his hands when I looked at him. I smiled.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:19 pm

~kinda powerplaying...~
"I got here a week ago." Carter said smiling. He didn't know much about his siblings, but they seemed nice. The camp was bigger than it had seemed when he first arived with Alex and Faye. Home.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:30 pm

We both walked around the forge. We both were completely silent. I could feel Carter's nervous extending more I think. So I made a little conversation by saying," Alright. So now that we're at the forge what kind of weapon do you think you could use really good? I can use a sword and a bow and arrow really good. Do you want to go see it right now?" I saw him hesitate. Even without an answer I quickly grabbed his hand and led him into the forge building.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Carter was shocked his half sister was this open to him. "I'm okay with a sword...." he said before being drug into the forge. Carter looked at his body remembering how Alex had taught him to fight.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Alright so if your good with a sword then you'll want to meet one of your half-brothers. One of them I know for sure can beat anyone at swords. And with that, he will help you a lot and you'll improve with your sword using. So do you think you can use any other combat use other than a sword?" I said as we were walking through the weapon rack in the forge building.

Devin Millsvil -15-Son of Hermes

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Carter shrugged. "Well Faye's boyfriend was teaching me how, but uh it didn't go so well." the little boy said. It wasn't Alex's fault really. Carter just needed a little less... anger in fighting.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:27 pm

"Alright, if you ever want to get better at sword fighting just give me a yell. I can hear very well just to let you know. And so with that out, you never answered my question. D you think you can use any other weapon except for a sword?" I asked. I was getting a little impatient with him because he hardly talked or give me information at all. But I slowly lowered it.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Carter nodded. "I want to use a knife or dagger too. Those are more my size." he explained. "I'm sorry if I don't talk much." he added to his sister.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:41 pm

"You sure you only want to use those two weapons. I mean you gotta a sword, so now you want to learn how to use a miniature sword? Are you sure. You could use a bow or a spear. Spear with your handling of a sword, I think you'll be really good with a spear." I said to him as we passed the spear rack. Before we stopped to look at the spears I said to him," Oh it's alright that you don't talk a lot. I'm not surprised. Your new to the camp. You can talk to me when you feel like it, and I won't make you do what you don't want to do." He smiled at me.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:43 pm

"Okay then, I don't know a lot about weapons yet, or really anything. Considering I'm only like a week old." he said. Carter only whispered the last bit.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:46 pm

"Alright. So if you want anything just let me or any of your brothers or sister know. OKay? So, where else do you want to look at. We got the Big House, The Armory, The Stables, The Lake, The Beach, The Basketball Court, and a whole lot more." I asked as we were exiting the Forge building.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Carter shrugged. "They have horses here?" he asked curiously. Faye told him about horses a while back, but Carter had never witnessed one before.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:51 pm

"Oh yeah!" I grabbed his hand and sprinted to the stables. When we reached the stables I said to him," OH YEAH! We got a Pegasuses if you want to see them." I saw his smile get even bigger.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Carter smiled. "What? You mean the horses with wings?!" he said happily. Carter looked at the pretty horses. Carter really would want one, but his dog Buddy was enough. He whistled and a large dog was at his side in minutes.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:32 pm

"Yeah, Have you heard of them. Well I have one of these Pegasuses in the Stables that I visit everyday. She's just about 2 months old. She can't fly yet though. Her name is Luro. Do you want to meet her?" I asked. We both were just staring at various different horses.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Carter nodded happily. "Yes yes yes! Please Katro! Would you really?" the five year old asked happily. He wanted to meet Luro the pegasus really bad.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:59 pm

"Alright!" I said with a big grin. I lead him to the one stable my young friend fellow was in. Just a moment later, Carter and I saw a little blue white Pegasus sleeping. But when Luro heard Carter and I her eyes slowly opened. "Hey there girlie!" I said. And right then Luro came up to Carter and licked him all over. I smiled and laughed while Carter was there saying,"Ahahhaha! Stop it! It tickles!" And there on his face was a big smile. That's what I've been waiting for I thought.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Carter laughed as Luro licked his small face. He tried petting her, but failed due to Luro's urge to continiue licking him. "Make her stop!" Carter said through laughter. He really liked Luro, who wouldn't??
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:11 pm

I watched as Carter tried to pet Luro over and over, but failed every time. When I heard Carter ask for her to stop I said with a soft voice," Just ask her too."

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carter! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carter! (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next