Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Carter! (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Carter! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:46 pm

Carter nodded. "Luro -(lick) please -(lick) stop- (lick) licking me!" he exclaimed. Carter was out of breath when the young pegasus finally stopped. "Whoa! That was AWESOME!"Carter said happily.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:52 pm

I nodded. I saw Carter just smiling. I was happy now. A new newbie was glad. Maybe I should get him a Pegasus. After a while I said to Carter," You know Carter, Luro is just one of the many young Pegasuses. You know you can adopt one. Just let him or her stay here in the stables and when you want to take them out you can just ask the head master of the stables. Also without all that adoption and stuff, Luro is a very smart Pegasus. Just tell her to do anything, and she'll try her best to accept your request." I saw Carter still smiling. He was also still petting Luro.

Katro Ville-14-Daughter of Athena

Hunter Blake-11-Son of Apollo
Devin Millsvil-15-Son of Hermes
Cal Delear-18-Son of Hephaestus

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Carter smiled. "Thanks, but no thanks. Faye says Buddy is enough work already." he said. Buddy stood by Carter as if protecting him from any danger. Carter stroked Buddy happily. Buddy sniffed around Luro and nodded in aprroval.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:05 pm

"Alright then." I said. My hopes were down now. I was helping the master of the stables, with people trying to see if people would adopt a Pegasus. But they all had their own pets so far. "Alright, I have an idea, if you ever feel lonely and Buddy isn't around you can come to Luro and she'll be happy to comfort you. So now that you've seen the stables where you wanna go look around the camp more?" I asked as I was leading Carter away from Luro's pit.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Carter thought for a moment. "Do they have a library here? Faye has books, but she won't let me read them! I need some to get started." he explained. Maybe some combat books.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:11 pm

"Yeah!!! I wouldn't expect a young Athena's child to be learning right now. Good, I'm glad your going to be studying. What do want to learn about?" I asked Carter as we were exiting the Stables. "You know Carter, mom would be pretty proud if you learn how to make strategies really easy. And with those you can win every battle you have. I'm a pretty good strategist, but I would have been a much more better one if I had started when I was younger."

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:10 am

Carter shrugged. "Well maybe stratigies, weapons, history. Stuff like that maybe." he suggested. He was so excited to get some books! It might take him a while to read them, but he was open to anything. Carter heard a noise, more of a growl thing come from the outskirts of camp. Weird, monsters aren't supposed to come in here...
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 pm

I heard something growl from a few feet away from us in the woods. I turned and looked what was it. I saw nothing. I turned back to see Carter with a worried look on face. "Don't worry little boy. As long as your in this camp, nothing I mean NOTHING will come to harm to you. If so, I will try anything and risk my life for you. You gotta it?" I said as backing away from the woods. I saw some of the worryness leave Carter's face. But I wasn't sure what was out there, so I took my bow and arrow out. Slipped an arrow in and held it if anything happens.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:15 pm

Carter smiled."Thanks Katro." he said. Carter yawned. "Can we call it a night? I'm terribly tired!" he said.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:10 pm

"Sure!" Even though it was only about 9:30 p.m. "Alright, I'll see in the cabin!" I said as walking away from him. "And if you need me I'll be at the weaponry shop, Alright?" I yelled. He nodded.

Katro Ville-14- Daughter of Athena

Cal Delearl-18-Son of Hephaestus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter! (open)   Carter! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carter! (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2