Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Carter, The New Kid

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Carter, The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:40 am

Hey, I'm Carter
Back to top Go down
Camille

Camille

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Dude post this in introductions:)))but anyways hi:P how are you?
Back to top Go down
Camille

Camille

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Actually no-.- do not post this in intros:)
Omg I saw a pink elephant with green polka dots!!!~~~: ))))))))))
....I know Im awesome you dont need to tell me:) Embarassed
walalalalalalaaaa anyways :3... im very normal dont worry:P
btw: Im not on drugs-.- you dont need to freak out!!!
Your my bother yey

Edit by Dan: Please remember not to spam. Thanks. (: [In case you're wondering where all those 'Y's went & why the page isn't elongated anymore, I delete the large amount of 'Y's in your post.]

Last edited by Dan on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:46 pm

"I'm fine and you seem a little hyper. This is Lacerta, my mechanical lizard." I said "Before all this, my mom and Lacerta were the only family i had. So um... three things. 1 What's your name? 2 Am I assign a bunk or can I pick my own? and 3 Where's the rest of the cabin?"
Carter Whelan, Son of Hephaestus, 15
Back to top Go down
Camille

Camille

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:48 pm

1.Camille duhhh
2.Pick one but not the Big Three 'coz you have to have more then 50 posts or so... then if you havent done it yet,fill in the form and put it in ''rules and joining''. You can't use your caracter until an admin accept it. Your able to make 7 characters.
3.What do you meen???
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:27 pm

I was talking about you're character and the hephaestus cabin.
My character is Carter.
Back to top Go down
Camille

Camille

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Right...I kneew that....just change your signature in color please 'coz in grey, I don't know about the others,but it looks more like normal speaking.-.-
My name is Marek Castile...stay out of my bunk or else you might as well find yourself chopped by a robot sword fighter...:) so new ehh???humm welll welcome to The Hepheastus Cabin...all the other went chilling and swordfighting and Im injured so im staying in the Cabin for a while...so you bunk will be the one next to mines. If your bored then make random stuffs out of random stuffs. Hum...lizard eh??? I made one like that when I was 3 but my teachers thought that I was crazy so i stopped.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:02 am

"oh well i'm better with mechanical objects or automatons than weapons" I confessed "Um... Lacerta was named after the lizard constellation and he can pretty much be used as a 3 in 1 tool. His tail can be used as a drill or screwdriver and his mouth can be used as a wrench." I said with a impressing look on my face. I put my stuff on my bed and started fiddling around with some scrap metal. After a minute in a half, I made an armadillo. "Here, you can have him as a 'get well' and a 'thank you for welcoming me to Hephaestus cabin' gift." I said with a smile.
Carter Whelan, Son of Hephaestus, 15
Back to top Go down
Camille

Camille

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 pm

''Hum thanks Carter.''I put my armadilllo on the table and pretended to be happy even though I knew I was a what people would call an ''Armadillo-and-spider-phobia- person'' I gave him a little robot and a sword that I forged for hours and hours. It was long and wavy...one of the hardest ones to make and I was really proud of it,but hey,its a new kid what can possibly go wrong. I showed him the forges and we walked around -well more like he walked around and I rolled on a wheel chair around.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:00 am

"Cool, thanks Mareck!" I put the robot on my dresser and sheath the sword on the sash on my back. "Now I have three weapons. One on my wrist, sheild, one in my pocket, hammer, and one on my back, sword." We look around the camp and then head back to the cabin
-------------------------
When you said that Mareck was injured, I thought you meant like a broken arm or on crutches but in wheelchair really?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:14 am

"Hey you guys! Sorry, I just came in and took a look a some new guys stuff. Nice weapons you got here man! Mind if I take a look?"I asked as handing my bunk my things. "So, your new eh? What's your name?" I asked. Then I realized that the person showing him around was Camile."Hey Camile, how are you feeling. Is the healing helping at all?" I asked. I knew I was asking too many questions. I haven't even given the little kid a chance to talk. He was my little half-brother so I decided to shut up and listen.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:21 am

"Hi, I'm Carter Whelan. These are my weapons, my metallic wristband that when pressed..." the shield pops out "turns into a shield, this sword that Mareck ~Camille~ gave me, and 'Smasher' my click-pen..." click "hammer." I put my weapons on my bunk. "This is Lacerta, my mechanical lizard, I built him myself. Yeah so whats up with you?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:30 pm

I was amazed at all the stuff and weapons he brought with him to camp. Nah, nothing much. Just came in here to put my spear and crap down so I can go take a swim in the lake. You two wanna join me?" I asked as looking back at my bunk. I took off my shirt and slipped on an old Camp Half-Blood t-shirt. Then I grabbed a little bronze knife I made. "I just want a little weapon if anyone wants to bring up a challenge." I explained to him. And then I walked slowly toward the cabin door.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:44 pm

I slipped on a Camp half-blood t-shirt, grabbed Lacerta, 'Smasher', and a towel. "Sure, I'm up for some swimming. I'm a great swimmer." I ran past Cal and out the door I went.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:56 pm

"Hey dude! Wait up!!" I shouted as I sprinted out of the cabin. I saw that Carter was only about five feet ahead of my. I sprinted faster. I caught up to him. "You think you can outrun me?" I said as slowing my sprint. A few seconds passed and we both reached the lake. I took off my shirt and shoes. I dived into the fresh blue water lake. When I came back up I saw Carter hadn't even took his shirt off. "Well, what are you waiting for? Jump in! It feels great!" I yelled.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:55 pm

I was running than I stopped in my tracks while Cal was blabbering about why I wasn't in the water. "Shh." I turned around and... "Whoa!!!!!!" Demitri comes running out and Splash into the lake. I just followed after him.

I ran into the lake and right as I came up for air, Carter jumped in. "Hi guys, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Camille

Camille

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:11 pm

While my brothers were going to take a little dive in the water,I sat there and watched them...I remembered the last time I had fun in the water , but those time might just not even come back again. The pain in both of my legs kept ringing inside of me and the only thing I could do was sitting there. I remember that dracaenae that slash a plank of wood on both of my legs the day I ran into a forest, playing tag with my playmates. That, was just a week ago anyways. I hoped that it would heal faster but it didnt.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:17 pm

I watched as Demitri jumped right into the lake with his shoes and shirt on. Right behind him I saw Hunter Blake, my best friend walk slowly down to the lake. "Alright!!! Demirti jumped in!!! Now it's your turn Carter!!"I yelled at him. But before he heard me I watched him as he jumped in as well. "Alright!" A few seconds later all three of us splashed each other in the face and did some swim trick.

I watched at Demirti jumped in before Cater. I saw Cal Delear in the lake before both of them. I walked slowly as possible. And a moment later I reached the tip of the lake. I took off my t-shirt and tennis shoes and jumped in!"Alright! This water feels really nice. So...what do you guys want to do?" I asked.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:16 am

I stopped splashing to answer Hunter's question. "I don't know. Demitri, any suggestions?" I asked the son of Apollo, waiting for a reply.

I pondered at Carter's question. "How about we see how long we can hold our breathe underwater." I suggested as if it was the only idea I had which it was.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:24 pm

I watched as both Carter and Demirt asked Hunter what we she do. I looked over to Hunter and he was still thinking about about his request. And I waited for his response.

"Sure! This will be great. I can't hold my breath for even a minute." I said smiling. I looked on over to Cal, he was smiling towards me. "Alright, lets get on with it" I said getting bored already. I inhaled a large amount of air and went under water. I opened my eyes to see that the other three had done the same thing. I smiled.

Back to top Go down
Camille

Camille

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:03 am

.I was bored.I wanted to be able to walk again and not get stuck on this friggin wheelchair.I want my life back... the one I had before everything happend and I beleive that I've just made the stupidess move ever...I jumpped in the water with my brothers.
*slash* '' oh god,stupid me''

Last edited by Camille on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:11 am

(You can't control other people's charries. Cal and Hunter are MINE!! I repeat, you cannot control other people's charries!!.)

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:59 pm

----------------------------
There is only one person who can control Carter and that is me
don't control other people's characters
Back to top Go down
Camille

Camille

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:51 pm

urg fine ill edit it again
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:58 pm

(Hurry up now.!!!)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carter, The New Kid
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: