Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Carter, The New Kid

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Well its about twenty after three. So it's like a mid-afternoon snack I suggest.

"Eh.." I said as taking the last bite of my 2nd turkey sandwich. "Camp makes awesome turkey sandwiches. Plus, in someway, they give me a little more energy than other food I eat here." I said as wiping my mouth, and then drinking a gulp of water. I slowly put my hand on my brownie and took a bite of delight. I saw Hunter staring at me. "What?" I asked with food in my mouth.. He just looked away laughing to himself.

I watched as Cal ate the last bit of his sandwich. I got finished with salad a couple of minutes ago. I listened as Mareck asked Cal how can he eat turkey sandwiches all the time. And I smiled as I heard Cal answer him. I looked at Cal right in the eye when he took a bite of his brownie. "What?" He asked. I smiled and just simply laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 pm

I got in line and got a turkey, ham, mozzarella, and pickles sandwich, two chocolate chip cookies, and a mandarin orange propel. and sat down where my brothers were. "So what are we doing after this." I asked while taking a bite of my sandwich.

I got my water and turkey salad sandwich and sat with my brother, Cal, Carter and Mareck. "Dude Cal, what is with you and turkey sandwiches?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:58 pm

I rolled my eyes finding Demetri asking the same question. "I love turkey sandwiches alright!" I said gulping down some water. "And after this? I don't know. I think I'm going to head on into forest to relax a little. Everything is so busy everywhere in this camp. How does that sound to you guys?" I asked as throwing away my water bottle.

I smiled as yet another question was asked towards Cal about his appetite. When I heard as Cal said he was going off into the woods I smiled. "Sure! That will give me plenty of time to hang out with Crila and Crisla!" I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:42 pm

"So pretty much we can do whatever we want as long as it's aloud, right?" I finished 3/4 of my sandwich and took a gulp of my water to wash it down.

"Okay, you don't have to bite my head off." I finished my turkey salad. "I'm going to get my guitar and go to the beach." I finished my water and threw my trash away.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 pm

I rolled my eyes as Demetri gave me an attitude. "Yeah I guess so Carter.." I said with my voice trailing off. I grabbed my spear and slowly walked up from the table and headed out of the Mess Hall towards the woods.

"Alright see you back in the cabin Demetri!" I yelled as my half-brother left the table. I watched as Cal left the table with his spear in his hands and walked out of the Mess Hall towards the woods. "Well, I guess I'll see you guys later, if you want to join us that's fine." I said as standing back up.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:53 pm

I threw away my trash and grabbed my water. I decide to go along with Cal and Hunter into the forest. "So who's Crila and Crisla?"

I left the mess hall, went to my cabin, grabbed my guitar and headed to the beach.
------------------------------
Demitri is out of this topic now
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Alright.

I heard some people behind me and found Carter and Hunter trailing me to the woods. "Well, Crisla is my pet Red Cardinal who turns into a giant Golden Eagle." I said with a smile. I raised an eyebrow in questioning if I should call her, but without an answer called her anyway. I raised my whistle on my necklace and blew threw it. Before I knew it I heard a thump behind me and found Crisla in her Golden Eagle form. I smiled and whistled her onto my shoulder. "Well, Carter met Crisla." I said as petting my pet.

I watched as Cal's half-brother followed the two of us into the woods. I listened as Carter asked who Crisla and Crila was and I just smiled. I heard as Cal explained who Crisla was, and as Crisla came soaring above us. I smiled when she had flew onto Cal's shoulder. "Well with Crisla out of the way Crila is my pet I should say. She's my pet python.." I said with my voice trailing off. "She should be here any seco.." My voice cut off when I heard something in front of me. "Well there she is." I said as scooping Crila into my hands. She slithered onto my shoulders and stayed put. "She won't bite unless its necessary.. Believe me, she won't." I said.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:50 am

"Cool nice to meet you both." Lacerta came out and climbed on my shoulder "Well you both already know Lacerta." Hi I looked at both Crila and Crisla. "Can they talk telepathically?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:01 am

I stopped walking as I bumped into a large tree in front of me. I smiled and shooed Crisla to land on Hunter's shoulders and watched as she did. I grabbed a branch and started to climb the tree. "God, how can Devin and Kaitlyn do this everyday.." I whispered to myself. Within about two minutes I was about 20 meters off the ground. "It's a nice view from up here!" I yelled down below me with a smile.

"No Carter.. Crisla and Crila can only understand their masters I should say. Everything else they hear that isn't a bird sounds like a whistle." I said as petting Crisla who had landed on my shoulder. I watched with an eyebrow raised as Cal climbed up the big tree in front of the three of us. He yelled down, "It's a nice view from up here!" I smiled and yelled back," It's better if you climb higher more!"
Back to top Go down
Camille

Camille

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:13 am

''AAAAwwwwwwwnnnn hehee they're so cuuteeee'' I said to the creatures and decided to climb up a tree with my brother,though I put on my ''sticky gloves''.It makes climbing on walls and trees a lot easier.''Hey Carter!!come up with us will ya?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:55 am

I smiled as Hunter told me to climb higher. "Alright!" I yelled. I looked down and saw that I was about 30 meters off the ground. "Hey Mareck! You dare me to do three full back-flips from here?" I asked with a smile.

"Well I think I too am going to start climbing.." I said before I started to climb a tree to my left. Within two minutes I was at least fifteen meters off the ground. "Woohoo!" I yelled as looking out into the distance. I looked down at Carter who was still on the ground. "C'mon Carter! It's beautiful up here!" I yelled with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:41 pm

"No thanks." I understand that Hunter was up there but Mareck and Cal. "Hey aren't Hephaestus kids suppose to have Acrophobia, you know, the fear of heights?" I shouted to Hunter who was already high up in the tree.
---------------------------------
I thought that Mareck in a wheelchair, so how is that Mareck can climb a tree.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:27 pm

"Well heck yeah I'm terrified right now! But I gotta learn to climb when it comes to battle! Plus, when I lived on the streets when I ran away I climbed all the time!" I yelled. I gathered a good grip on tree and breathed in and out deeply. "Alrighty Cal, you can do this.." I said. I breathed in and out deeply one more time and jumped off the tree doing a couple of back-flips. "Oh yeah!" I yelled as doing the back-flips. I landed on a hard landing, but was fine. "Oh yeah! I'm doing that again!" I yelled as smiling.

I watched as Cal did some back-flips when he shot off the tree. "Oh my gosh.." I muttered to myself. "Alright it's my turn!" I yelled. I turned to face towards tree, and pushed my feet against the tree. I did I don't know, like two full back-flips with a soft landing. "That's what I'm talking about." I said with a smile. Cal rolled his eyes and started to climb up the tree once more.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:04 pm

I saw Cal and Hunter do back flips of the tree. "I think i'm gonna stay down here on the ground." I sat down on the ground and pulled some scrap metal out of my pocket. After 2 minutes, I made an Ankylosaurus. "Hello Kylo, i'm Carter and this is Lacerta. Hi Kylo. Hello Carter and Lacerta."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:02 pm

I started to climb and I was suddenly off the ground 25 meters up. I looked over at Mareck who was just sitting on a branch. "C'mon Mareck! It's a heck a lot of fun!" I yelled with a smile. I turned to face towards the tree, and breathed in and out deeply. I closed my eyes and shot off the tree once again. I realized that I was laughing as free falling. I landed kind of hard, but was perfectly okay.

I was just sitting on a branch while I watched Cal jump off the tree several times doing various flips. I rolled my eyes with a smile. I jumped down to see what Carter was doing, and found that he had a metal pet in his hands once again. "What'd you make?" I asked as rubbing the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:05 pm

I notice Hunter was off the tree when he asked me 'What'd you make?' "An Ankylosaurus, Kylo meet Hunter." I held my hand out with a miniature Ankylosaurus in the palm. 'Hello Hunter.'
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:39 pm

I watched as Carter showed something at Hunter in front of me. I wiped the swear dripping down my forehead and smiled. "Dude, Carter you gotta try that. It's effing fun I gotta tell you that." I said panting. I wiped all the dirt that I had landed on from my shirt. "Woo.." I said as deeply breathing. "That's one heck of a lot of fun.." I said with my voice trailing off.

I smiled and cocked my head at the little metal machinery. "Cal's made a miniature T-Rex before. Let's just say, that didn't go quite well.." I said smiling. I sat against a tree and leaned my head against the trunk. "I love the nature.." I quietly said to myself.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:43 pm

I chuckled about the T-Rex. "So what exactly happened to the T-Rex. Did it go haywire or something?" I just sat leaning on the tree.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:52 pm

I sat down on a rock resting for a few seconds. I looked up to find Mareck still up there. "Come on Mareck! Jump down!" I yelled with a smile. I listened as Hunter and Carter were talking about the T-Rex I had built a couple of months ago. I sat still listening to the rest of their conversation.

Spoiler:

I sat still against the tree hearing Carter's question about the miniature T-Rex Cal had built. "Well let's just say Crisla flew off with it somewhere because it kept attacking her." I said with a smile. "But other than that, that T-Rex was perfectly fine. It just didn't like Crisla at all I have to say." I said slight laughing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Camille

Camille

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:23 am

''Im scared to jump down I never jumped down anything higher than a table before.I think Im going to climb down...if I can that is...Im starting to think that my legs are fine.'' I stepped on a branch and nothing really happened.I jumped of the tree when I think it was safe then I heard a crack coming from my right leg.''Ok ya maybe it isn't that ready yet.''I said while limping to my wheel chair.''Come on Carter!!!Climb up!I haven't had this much fun in months!
---------------------------
guys I wont be there next week...
going to the states...
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:35 am

"Woo!" I said as Mareck jumped down from the tree and landed on a cracked leg. I suddenly rushed over to him. "You alright little brother?" I asked standing over him. I watched as Hunter came over and took a look at his right leg. "Heck yeah that's fun isn't it? I always jump of diving boards and water falls. I'm pretty much learning to jump of trees right now." I said with a smile on my face.

I watched as Cal's half-brother jumped off the tree. He did pretty nice, but a hard landing, I thought. When he had fully sat in his wheelchair I slowly walked to him with Cal behind me. "Alrighty. With that good, you do not need to be walking anymore.." I said as looking at his calf. I slowly ran my finger along the outer knee. "Where does it hurt?" I asked looking up at him.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:18 pm

---------------------------------
That Mareck's leg that snapped, not Carter's, Carter was still on the ground.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:21 pm

I always get you two mixed up! Post back!
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:54 pm

It's okay just next time look at the avatar. If it's not a picture of Percy, Annabeth, and a Albino lion then it is not Carter Whelan.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Alrighty then! Just post back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carter, The New Kid
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next