Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jay Carter Char

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Jay Carter Char Empty
PostSubject: Jay Carter Char   Jay Carter Char I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:51 am

Half-Bloods
Name: Jay Carter
Birthday: September 10, 1996
God Parent: Hermes
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Cynthia Carter
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Jay was born in a street full of jewelry and riches. When he was 5, Jay he stole something from the Jewelry store and got it for his mom. His mom didn't know about this stealing stuff until Jay was 10. When Jay was 10, his mom was thinking about sending him to a Juvenal center. But she know that Jay was her son and it was hard to make that decision. But at the age of 14, Jay's mom was happy that she could release Jay. She knew Jay was ready at this age. Jay made it their safe and Hermes gave Jay a shape-shifter sword.
Physical Appearance: Jay has dirty blond hair. He is not that skinny for his age. Jay's legs are really fit from running away from people. And he has arm strength for carrying so many things when he was young. Jay's eye color are blue. And his skin color is tan.
Personality: Jay is nice, and is really not sarcastic about anything, he loves to steal something from his enemies. Jay likes to read on his free times. He would like to go out with a girl and bring her somewhere special.
Fatal Flaw: To be caught while stealing something.
Pets: A snake named "Hople"
Talents: Jumping over gates, carrying heavy boxes, opening locks, sword-fighting, and
Weapons: A celestial bronze sword that can ship-shape into a a key that can almost unlock any door. A shield that he barely uses.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com

Jay Carter Char Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Carter Char   Jay Carter Char I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Looks good! I would change the fatal flaw though because it doesn't really seem drastic enough to be fatal and he needs just one more sentence for his personality. o u o
Back to top Go down

Jay Carter Char
Page 1 of 1