Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) Empty
PostSubject: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Faye smiled when they reached Minnesota. "Right down there." she said pointing to a small house by a lake. When Cerberus touched down Faye slid down and ran to the door. "Daddy! It's me, Faye!" she screamed.A 35 year old man opened the door smiling. "Faye! Who's your friend?" he asked hugging his daughter. "that's Alex daddy, my ... friend." F]aye said."Well come on in, he's right inside."John said. Carter sat on the floor playing with a reg doll.Faye's old reg doll. "Daddy-he's beautiful!" Faye said. "Can I hold him?"she asked. John nodded. Faye grabbed her little brother holding him tight.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:19 pm

What? She wouldn't introduce me as what I am... HER BOYFRIEND!! I looked at Carter.. Awwwwwwwwweee. I went up to Faye. I... what most people say... I coochey-cooed Carter.

"What was that?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Faye looked at Alex while holding Carter. "What was what?" she asked. Then Faye heard it too. "Well um dad, we''l come back soon okay? Right now I think we have to leave."she said. Faye climbed up onto Cerberus and motioned for Alex to follow. "Sorry for not saying you're my boyfriend. I didn't know how to react." she said holding her little brother.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:31 pm

"Eh, its fine," I said while climbing onto Cerberus. I have to tell Faye.

"Ehhhh, you know what would be crazy? If Titus' army attacked us right now," I said awkwardly. Faye's smart she'll pick up on it. Oh I hope she does, cause its happening right now. I can hear the Harpy's. Oh crap, oh crap.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Faye just looked shocked for a moment. Then she heard the harpys. "Alex we need to get to camp NOW!" she said. Faye looked down at Carter, he was heavier. "Carter's getting older, anyway let's go!!" she said. Carter was talking sort of. "Alec, go, no." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:43 pm

"Awwwwwwee. Now I'm struggling with the emotions fear and awwwweee'ing. WWEEEESNNNAAAAWWWW!!!!!" I yelled.

We completely flew up into the air. I saw the Harpy's right behind us. Cerberus shot a fireball from his mouth at one of them and it hit it straight the face.

"HA!! Got 'em!" I said. "Little Five!" I said and held uo my hand to the little guy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Carter looked at him cautiously. "Ya Alec!" he said holding Alex's finger. Faye smiled. "I think Carter likes you Alex." she said smiling. "Ya doggie!" Carter said patting Cerberus with his free hand. Faye smiled making sure Carter didn't slip off her lap.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Cerberus kept hitting hitting Harpy's like flies. When a harpy got on Cerberus I slashed it with a knife. Then I saw him. OHHHH CRAP! Titus' First Lieutenant. Time to start training early. I looked back, Carter's already gotten older, jeez.

"Hey Carter, hold this," I said and put a knife in his hand. "Now throw it to the right K? K," I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Faye looked at Alex like he was insane. "Alex he's like 2! Not to be trusted with pointy objects!"she screamed. Carter looked at her like she was crazy. "Calm Faye! Hi-ya!" Carter said nailing the monster in the head. "Okay- good Carter." Faye said shocked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:11 pm

"Yeah! Little five!!" I said highfiving the little guy. "You should listen to me about thse things like this Faye," I said and jumped off Cerberus. I take out two knives and stabbed into a Harpy, one holding on to the harpy, one stabbing the harpy so it will listen. "MOVE LEFT," I said. I threw a knife right into another Lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Carter looked about 3 now and could talk well. "Faye another knife!" he said happily. Faye shook her head."My turn goofball." she cooed. Faye grabbed a knife from her bag and chucked it at the harpy right in the heart.Another one in the head. "Bye bye harpy!"Carter said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:21 pm

"Nice faye!" I said and jumped to a different Harpy. I finished with that one and jumped to Cerberus. "CERBERUS! SUPER NOVA NOW!!!" I said to Cerberus.

He got his Super Nova fireball ready and shot it at the Harpies. They all were incinerated. I highfived liitle guy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Carter looked 4 now. Almost 5, where he would stop growing. Faye began explaining to Carter about camp when they were moving again. "Athena? am I a super hero then?" Carter asked. Faye laughed. "Ask Alex that one buddy.". Carter turned to Alex. "Am I a super hero Alex?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:29 pm

"Of course you are Little Guy. You can be whatever you want," I said smiling at Little guy. "Just remember your not invincible, you have weaknesses like Supermans kryptonite. K?" I asked Little Guy. He was cute, he had a cute pumpkin face. I just wanna punch him in the face.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:34 pm

Faye looked up at Alex. "He doesn't know who Superman is Alex. He was a baby only hours ago." she said. " I superman!"Carter said. He pretended to be a plane. "Vroom vroom! Look Faye! I'm a plane!"Carter said happily. Faye smiled. "Yes you are Carter."she said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:42 pm

"Yeah, well... he thinks he's a plane now so... Planes can crash buddy kay?" I said. Heh man that kid is cute. Yeah, pumpkin, he's a pumpkin heh... Thats funny....
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:47 pm

They landed at camp half blood. "Welcome home Carter!" Faye said happily. " Yay! home! It's so big!" he said. Faye laughed a little. Carter was so cute! He was also 5 now. They began to walk to the cabins when Carter ran into a tree. "Oww! Where did that come from?" he asked. Faye looked at him. "We'll get you glasses later buddy. Just stay close." Faye said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:49 pm

"Where did that come from? Awwwe he's so cute. I don't know any other kid who would be that cute. Maybe one," I said. I walked uo to Faye and leaned in for a kiss. Carter looked like he was going to throw up. I'm kissing your sister dude, fight for her. Hehehe...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Faye smiled and kissed Alex on the cheek. She gave him a look that said 'not in front of Carter'. Carter looked at Faye and held his arms up. "Up!" he said. Faye smiled and carried him up. Carter looked as Alex as if to say 'MY sister, paws off!'.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:58 pm

I nodded to him. He fist bumped me and we walked to his cabin. Athena's Cabin. I think this is where we should part. I said goodbye to Carter and faye. I walked back to my cabin. Heh, he is a cute guy. I can already tell he will be a great fighter. I'll train him sometime.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:05 pm

"Bye Alex!"Faye called over her shoulder. "Bye!"Carter called. Faye couldn't believe she had a little brother. Faye set Carter down and walked him to cabin 6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)   Getting Carter (private to me and alexander) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Carter (private to me and alexander)
Page 1 of 1