Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training (private to Alexander)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Training (private to Alexander) Empty
PostSubject: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:33 am

Faye walked into the arena sword at her side and armor on. She looked back to see Alex not far behind, which was good considering what had happened a few hours before. Faye learned that Alex was officially hers and not this Amelia person's, which was good for Faye. She sat down waiting for him to catch up. Meanwhile she put her hair in a ponytail ready to learn a new fighting style.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Damn, she looks good in battle gear. I walked into the arena. When I told her about Ameila she seemed disgruntled. She's Jealous. Heh, I love her. I walked into the arena with my scythe in hand. I have my Spartan Armor and I'm ready to go. I know how to make her more jealous.

"To fight Titus with a sword hold it like this," I put a training sword across my shoulder. "...Now to swipe, slash it downwards like so," I slashed downwards. "Then Ameila... Sorry, Immediately bring it back up," I said slyly fitting Ameila in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Faye frowned at the mention of Amelia's name. " Why are you bringing her up?" Faye snapped. She was jealous and Alex knew it all to well.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:45 pm

"What? I said immediately, not Ameila," I said with my best lying face.

I hope I'm a good liar...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:30 am

Faye frowned again. " I hope you know you're a really bad liar." she said. Faye began spinning her sword staring at him. Bad liar. Was he still think about her? No Faye Alex told you he was over her. Faye finally came to the realization that Alex wanted her jealous. "If you're trying to make me jealous it's working." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:45 pm

laughed. I just... I walked up to her and leaned in for a kiss...

"It better be working," I said to her.

I smiled. Heh.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Faye smiled. "As long as I know you're mine. I hate sharing, I couldn't share someone as awesome as you." she said smoothly. Faye kissed him, she wanted to make it last. Everything was so perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:52 pm

I kissed her for a long while...

"Titus will use this oppertunity to kill you," I said to her.

I pushed her away and pulled out my scythe I swiped at her. She better be ready.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Faye was ready ad blocked the scythe. "I know, but your not Titus... or are you?" she asked smiling. "You didn't answer me! You are mine right?" she asked again wanting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:10 pm

"Of course I am. I will always be," I said smiling.

I unlocked my scythe from her grip and sliced at her. I was ready to coutner attack if she attacked too, Just like Titus. Heh,
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Faye ducked quickly and sliced at his legs, ready always ready. "Okay good, cuz you keep bringing Amelia up and that.... I hate that." Faye admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:17 pm

She took my legs out from under me. I backflipped in the air. Heh, I remember when Titus did that.

"Why cause she's the only other girl I said I love you to?" I said.

Wait... She doesn't know that... #%@
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Faye stopped dead in her tracks. "WHAT? You WHAT? You- promised me!?" Faye screamed. What? No no he promised didn't he? Faye calmed down. "You kissed her to then huh?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:25 pm

"No, not the way I kiss you, I kiss you with passion I kissed her cause I had to. I love you Faye, you know that. Oh and her kisses, it was like a dog was licking your face... It wasn't fun," I said and if almost on cue, Butch, My rottweiler walked up to me and licked my face.

"Like this, see," I said to Faye.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:25 pm

This was an extra post... sorry
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Faye laughed. " Okay. Why did you have to kiss her?Who's this?" Faye said looking at the dog. She wiped off tears. "I have a dog too." she said whistling. The next second a giant mutt was at her side. "Alex meet Buddy." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:35 pm

"She kissed me so it would be awkward not to kiss back... His name is Butch. Hey Buddy, hows it going! Faye I love you, more than anything else in the world. I think about you day and night, I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I know I do," I said tearing up a little while petting Buddy and Butch.

I love you so much Faye.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:39 pm

"Hey ya Butch!" Faye said petting the dog. She couldn't help but to cry as well as Alex was. " How did you meet Amelia anyway?" she asked. Faye was curious she wanted to know more. Faye wiped the tears off Alex's face, she might have poked him by accident. "Sorry! That went a lot better in my head!" she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:44 pm

"Heh, I met Ameila after I died. I defeated Hades and woke up. She was there, we went to the dance but she was captured by a Naiad and I had to go save her, then I had a heart attack and escaped Hades again! I woke up and she kissed me, I kissed back... sort of. She told me she loved me and I told her I loved her back. I broke up wit her afterwards and then... I met you. You were smart, brave, could fend for yourself,and you were beautful. I never want to lose you Faye," I said.

I jumped to my feet ran over her and leaned in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Faye kissed him, oh it always was fireworks! She pulled away slowly" I never want to lose you either!" Faye said smiling. Then Buddy went up up an started licking Alex's face too." Alex, I think Buddy likes you. I'm sorry for doubting you, I'm just not used to this stuff." she said apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:52 pm

"I'm not used to this either Faye. I don't know how Dating works at ALL! I don't know how proposing works... oh uh.. never mind," I said awkwardly I never thought about Marriage before? I wonder... could I marry Faye? I would love to, but we're too young. Heh.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Faye looked back up at him. She smiled.Faye sliced at his left arm. "Titus wouldn't wait for talking to fight." she said quoting Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:02 pm

I blocked it barely. I kicked her kneecap and jumped up into the air to go for A Titus Final blow. I hope I don't hit her. This is a move really easy to hit a person.

"Titus doesn't have a girlfriend does he? Does he?... Faye?" I asked Jokingly
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Faye rolled out of the way. "I dunno, I don't think so anyway. I mean who would want him?" Faye said smiling. She shivered. "I hate to think about what happened that day. I thought you were gone!" she said tears shinning in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:07 pm

"I thought I was dead too, especially when I met Hades for the third time. I now have his number and we keep in touch," I said jokingly. "But yeah, I hated it too.. I saw my life flash before my eyes. It's kinda boring. You know save the world, got married, had kids, ehh boring," I joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training (private to Alexander)   Training (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training (private to Alexander)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next