Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored!(private to Alexander)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Bored!(private to Alexander) Empty
PostSubject: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Faye was in the arena bored out of her mind. Killing dummies was too easy,especially for her. Frustrated Faye sat down and pulled her brown curly hair in a messy pony tail. Faye wasn't much for looks. She began twirling her sword as she usually did in times like this.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:13 pm

I walked into the Arena, I said I'd meet a girl at the dance tonight, but, there was no challenge with her, I was hoping for someone who could challenge me but, also know how to treat me with love and respect. An Athena girl sat there, her hair in a pony tail, she was beautiful, now she was the one for me, I wonder if I can impress her...

"Need some help training?" I asked her with my best smile.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Faye looked up and smiled. " Well um sure." Faye said shyly. Faye examined the boy. son of Ares, she could tell by the giant weapon. She had to admit he was cute. "I'm Faye." She said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:19 pm

"I'm Alex," I said with a bright smile.

I had a sudden lust for her, keep it together Alex, when she wants to hug me, kiss me, it will be when it happens... Oh crap, I really do like her. I'm gonna have to try something before this practice is over.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Faye smiled, his mind was in space for a second. What was he thinking about? Her? 'Yeah right Faye! Use your head!' she thought to herself. "Ready when you are." she said raising her sword.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:24 pm

"What- Oh! Yeah, ready," I said in space for a moment.

If I can get her close enough... I have to try.
I gestured to come at me with all she's got...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Faye smiled, typical Ares. She charged then faked an attack and instead kicked him swifly in the stomach. Then she would thrust her sword into his arm, still smiling as she went if she could.

Last edited by Artemismoon on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:37 pm

(Powerplaying)

I was kicked in the stomach and then just dodged a sword thrust through the arm. She's so cute, I trapped her in with my scythe, span her round and went for the kill...

Last edited by Alexander on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:39 pm

OOC: I fixed it! Went for what?
Faye grunted as she was pushed aside, it wasn't hard she only weighed about 90 pounds.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:42 pm

I swiftly jabbed her in between the eyes, not to attack but just to stun her, and went for a roundhouse kick in the temple.

When should I go for it?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:46 pm

OOC: now i don't care.
Faye grunted again. Before Alex would kick her she ducked, frantic. She wasn't usually like this!Then Faye elbowed him in the chest and spun around ready.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:50 pm

I stopped her before she fully span around and kneed her in the tailbone just to push her forward, she span around, I jumped in the air towards her readying for a punch, there was almost no way for her to dodge this (Hint).
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:53 pm

(okay :))
Faye jumped as he kneed her. Ow! What was wrong with her? She wasn't in rythym what was going on?? she just stood there frozen.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:57 pm

My fist smashed into her face. She went down hard. To win the match, I grabbed her arm and put her in an armbar submission. I wrenched the arm upwards.

"You lose sweetheart," I whispered into her ear with an attractive tone.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Faye groaned. " Yeah I noticed." she said. Faye got up and wiped some blood off her face. She stood staring at him blankly, now what?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:02 pm

"Your thinking, Now what, You tell me...,"

I said smiling. I got a little closer.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Faye was so confused how on earth did he know that? " I don't know you started this, and won. What do you want?" she asked. Faye was a sore loser. Then she took a step closer to prove her point.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:06 pm

"Your thinking, how did he now that, I'm good with these things..," I said getting closer.

She was right in front of me looking up at me, not by much, she was pretty tall for a girl, I liked that.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Okay creepy. It's official Faye is falling for an Ares kid tell the world! "Okay if you're so good What do you want from me?" she asked a little louder. Faye stepped closer again.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:11 pm

"You tell me!" I said louder getting closer until she was an inch apart from me. She smells nice.

This is it...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:13 pm

Faye smirked. "Just cuz my mommy's smart doesn't mean I am." Faye said. She couldn't step closer anymore...
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:15 pm

"Funny, I like that," I said with a smile.

I leaned in...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Faye smiled, funny? Faye? He must like her! Alex was leaning in... some one pinch her! She's soo dreaming!
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:18 pm

I got closer, I hope she kisses me back!!

I came in and our lips are about to touch...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Faye was sick of waiting. She leaned in and kissed him. It was.......... perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored!(private to Alexander)   Bored!(private to Alexander) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored!(private to Alexander)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: