Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Carter, The New Kid

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Camille

Camille

Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:24 pm

what???I just did!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:41 pm

(All I see is a dot.)

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camille

Camille

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:44 pm

I edit by putting a dot coz I dont know how to delete a post im still beginner.:) btw you do the next post coz im pissed-.-
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:23 pm

After 3 minutes, I couldn't hold my breath any longer and swam to the surface of the water. I wasn't surprised to find out I was the first one out of the water. I got out of the water and used my towel to dry off. "Hey Lacerta, What are you doing? Keeping track of how long everybody has been holding their breath. You were marked at 3:14."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:29 pm

I smiled as Cal's younger half-brother left after three minutes. Pretty good, I thought. I smiled at Cal who was staring at Demetri. I looked over at my brother who was doing something I think. I counted to be about four and a half minutes before I had to swim back up. "Oh my gosh!" I yelled. I swimmed back to the shore and grabbed my towel. "I wonder how they can hold they're breathe for so long.." I wondered with my voice trailing off.

I watched as my younger brother left the water and swimmed back to the shore of the lake. I looked over at Hunter's older half-brother who I think was doing something I did not know. I gave a weird look at him. I looked on over at Hunter to see him smiling at me. I gave him a questioned look. I watched in delight as Hunter had to swim back up for air. And he did the same thing as Carter.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:17 pm

I watched as Lacerta stopped Hunter's count at 4:30. "Nice time, Hunter. Now it's my brother v.s. you're brother." I looked to the spot that Demitri and Cal were under the water.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:42 pm

"Yeah I know. I have pretty good counting. I bet Cal's going to lose this. He just took a coke with him about thirty minutes ago, so he's going to be burping like crazy under there. That will make him lose his oxygen more faster." I said. I rubbed my head with my towel, waiting for someone to come up.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 pm

It has been 8:00 and Cal and I were still underwater but I couldn't take it anymore I had to swim up. I came up out of the water with a big deep breath. I came up next to Carter and Hunter and sat down. "How the Hades could I have lost?!?!"
-----------------------------------
I control your brother so I can make my brother win
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:59 pm

(What? You just made Demetri go up. That means Cal won.)

I watched as Carter's friend who is my brother came up for air. And a few seconds later Cal came popping up out of the water! "Well, looks like Cal won." I said with a smile. I was not surprised. When he was little he told me that when he would run from gangers in his neighborhood he would hide in swimming pools for minutes.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:17 pm

"Isn't it almost time for dinner?" I asked them. "We need to get back and get changed." I picked up my stuff and started heading off to Apollo Cabin.

I was a little hungry so I grabbed my stuff and Lacerta. "So what do you guys usually have for Dinner." I asked Cal.
------------------------------------
On other post Carter may have been here for a while, but on this topic, this is Carter's first day.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:28 pm

(I do not get what you are talking about.)

I swimmed back to the shore were everyone was at. "Yeah! Hunter, looks like all those years of staying under water payed off!" I yelled at Hunter with a grin. He smiled and nodded at me. I took my towel and clothes. I slipped my shirt and shoes on. Then grabbed my spear and sprinted to the Mess Hall with Hunter behind me. "Whoa, Demetri! It's only about five o'clock." I yelled still running.

I watched as Cal swimmed towards us. I slowly got up from the hot sand and walked around, to get my legs not numb. I looked at my wrist watch to find it about five o'clock. I heard as Cal yelled something at me which I didn't hear. I just looked up, smiled, and nodded at him. I ran as Cal sprinted ahead of me towards the Mess Hall. "We're going to get something to eat!" I yelled still running.
Back to top Go down
Camille

Camille

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:11 pm

I'm really not sure what happened I jumped into the water and my leg stug like crazy. I know that I could swim but with 2 legs''out-of-order'' it was complicated.I don't even think my brothers noticed that I was drowning.I kept sinking deaper and deaper in the cold water...
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:16 pm

I slowed down my running with the other's behind me. I turned around and looked to see that Hunter was running back into the water. I counted everyone who was here and noticed that Mareck, my own brother was not here. I noticed that his belongings were still on the sand. I suddenly realized what Hunter was doing. I ignored that my brother's and friends asked me something I think, tore off my weapons and shirt and ran into the water. Hunter was a slower swimmer than I was. I dived back into the water and saw that Mareck was about drowning. I swimmed at him and grabbed his arm. Oh my gosh, I thought. He's freaking heavy! I watched as Hunter came on the other side of Mareck and pulled. Within seconds we were above the water. I had Mareck in front of me. "Dude, C'mon. I can't lose you!" I yelled. His eyes were closed. I smacked his cheek and chest while Hunter smacked his back. Suddenly water bursted out of his mouth. I smiled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:08 pm

I ran back to the beach just to see that Cal and Hunter around Mareck. I came up to Mareck with Demitri running up behind me. "Dude, what just happened?" I used my fire to dry off him off.

I came up on the beach behind Carter and saw Mareck soaking wet. "Oh my Gods Mareck, What were you thinking?" I saw Carter sit down and use his fire to warm him up.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:13 pm

I yelled at the others to shut up! "It wasn't his fault! His legs somehow locked up." I yelled. I took his right leg to find his knee all locked up. I found Cal still pumping his chest. He was breathing, but just a little. I took his knee, and felt the spots of the locked up. It was behind his knee. "Shit.." I whispered to myself. I ran my fingers on his knee and let out my breathe. "Heal.." I muttered to myself.

I watched as Hunter yelled at the others to shut up. I knew it wasn't my brother's fault. He wouldn't have swimmed that far if he didn't know how to swim. I saw as Hunter took Mareck's leg and examined it. I kept pushing on his chest to get his heart pumping. His breathing was still little. "C'mon Mareck." I said.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:25 pm

"Demitri was the criticizing him. I just wanted to know what just happened, and now I know." I kept trying to heat up his body.

I was speechless. I sat down and helped Hunter, I put my hand behind my knee and started mumbling "Heal."

Last edited by Scott James on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camille

Camille

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:28 pm

I heard people talking but it was all a blur.When I woke up, I was still on the sand with a bunch of people around me. I was lost. '' What happended?''I said in a soft voice. It was hard to breath I was cold and wet for some reasons and still surrounded then suddenlly,everything came back to me.I was drowning and these people, were my brothers and friends saving me.'' Thanks...all of you for saving me''
-------------
What???
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 pm

"Ah, never mine." I said backing away. I watched as Demetri leaned forward to heal his knee. I grabbed my shirt and dried myself off. Once everyone got back on they're feet, I said." Anyone alright to head up to the Mess Hall?" I grabbed my spear and shoes and started to walk to the Mess Hall.

I watched as my older brother leaned in to help me heal his knee. When we were done I was completely exhausted. My body ached everywhere. I slowly got up and grabbed my clothing and weapons, and trailed Cal to the Mess Hall.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:23 pm

-----------------------
What didn't sound like what
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:34 pm

(Never mind. Just keep RPing please)
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:32 am

-----------------------------------------------
Can someone besides me start again?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:52 am

Well I was the last to post. So keep going with that.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:43 pm

I got up, grabbed my clothes, headed up to the mess hall with Cal and Hunter. I looked back and saw Demitri and Mareck still on the beach. "Hey Demitri, Mareck you guys comin' or what?"

I heard Carter call my name. "Yeah were comin'. Come on Mareck let's head up for Dinner."
------------------------------
I didn't even notice you edited it
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:24 pm

I walked into the Mess Hall taking in the goodness of the food in here. I quickly walked over to the line, grabbed a tray, and grabbed any food I could possibly get. Finally after I was done getting two turkey sandwiches, two brownies, and a large water, I sat down at a table in the far corner of the Mess Hall. I watched as Hunter got in line and grabbed his food, and came over and sat by me. "I'm starving.." I said taking a look at my food. Hunter smiled at me and said,"Then eat your food." I smiled and dug in.

I raced after Cal as he jumped into the Mess Hall and gathering his food. I watched as he grabbed two turkey sandwiches, two brownies, and a large water. "Hole crap.." I said as grabbing a tray. I looked over at the table to see what there was. When I was done I had a medium salad, and a water on my tray. I walked over to where Cal was sitting and smiled. He said to me, "God! I'm starving.." I smiled and said,"Then eat your food!" I watched as he smiled and dug into his sandwich. And I did the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Camille

Camille

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:22 pm

I sat there while watching my brothers eating their lunches. I took some fruitopia but I wasn't really hungry. I never eat lunch really so it was cool. '' Cal, dont you get bored of eating turkey sandwich everyday??''I started taking out random pieces of metal and made a little robot which took my juice and threw it in my face.''oh nice''.
--------------
Sorry I look stupid now but by dinner, did you mean lunch or supper?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter, The New Kid   Carter, The New Kid - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carter, The New Kid
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next