Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Delilah nodded her head. "Girls are idiotic. They don't realize that tannin until they're orange doesn't make them look good. It just makes them look like they drank way too much carrots juice," she said, snorting with laughter. "But guys aren't much better. They all change when they're around other guys. It's like they have to prove that they're cool or something by being rude. Each guy individually is fine, but around other guys they all become jerks.." she said, obviously speaking from experience.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:20 pm

"I know right..." Kendall murmured strumming a few chords on his ukulele. It made a beautiful melody that sounded alot like the song, '1, 2, 3, 4' by the Plain White Ts. "It's like they don't even care who they hurt and all they wanna do is impress their friends." Kendall realized he must have sounded gay when he spoke. "Not that I'm gay or anything...it's just that my friends did that to girls," he said, quickly backtracking.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Delilah laughed, shaking her head. "I know you're not gay. It's easy for girls to tell that stuff...I've had suspicions some of my friends were gay before they did," she said. "Besides...I never allow myself to get attracted to someone who I think might be gay," she added with a grin. After she spoke, she silently wondered why she had just said that. 'Oh well...too late now..' she though with a soft yawn.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Kendall grinned widely, showing off his abnormally white teeth. "I'm taking that as a compliment." He softly let his fingertips flit over the mini frets on neck of the ukulele as he hummed the tune, 'Hey there Delilah,'. "I've always wondered if girls had a built in 'Gay-dar.'"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Delilah rolled her eyes. "You have no idea how many people sing that song when they learn my name.." she said, shaking her head. "At first it's fun, but then it gets annoying...That's why I hate my name," she said, flopping onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 Guys-27dacf250cb6563b3d8ec6e4039a3d88_m
kendall dylan corona
"lets dance in style, let's dance for while..."

- a a a a -

"Well...I do like the song. Not because of you or anything, but I've always admired the melody in the song. It's catchy. Yknow?" He said with a grin. "What would you like me to play for you, then?"

- a a a a -

"heaven can wait...we're only watching the skys..."

Last edited by Breezy on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 DELI

Delilah shook her head. "Over the years, I've gotten tired of the song. The only way I'd like it...was if a guy stood out side my window and played it for me," she said with a smile. "Like in old eighties movies...I wanna have a guy stand outside my bedroom window with a boom box and have me ride away on a lawnmower. Of course...there'd have to be a spontaneous musical number with no discernible music source..." she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 10965450?sig=d1e179ff4e948242b25cda84237b6bf4&klu=1301432222
kendall dylan corona
"lets dance in style, let's dance for while..."

- a a a a -

He smiled as he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. The only problem with that was finding a lawnmower. Unless he could pay a Hermes kid to do it for him. Sounds like a plan, he thought to himself. Suddenly an owl hooted, shaking Kendall out of his thoughts and making him jump about a foot in the air. He turned towards the wood and scowled at a random tree. It had gotten much darker outside since they had met here earlier. "Hey Delilah, um, it's getting dark and I think we should head on off to bed. Y'know, the harpies eat children, right?"

- a a a a -

"heaven can wait...we're only watching the skys..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 DELI

Delilah frowned, glancing around. She jumped a bit as she realized it was dark out. "Oh...it's dark," she said, staring at him with a stunned expression. Her eyes seemed to glow blue in the darkness, it was a Zeus thing she supposed. Delilah rose to her feet, brushing the grass off of her skinny jeans. "Yeah...I should head back to my cabin," she said. She started away before she paused, spinning around quickly on her heels. "It was..uh...nice meeting you Kendall," she said. She hesitated a moment before she quickly scurried back to him, gave him a light kiss on the cheek, and then started back towards the cabins.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:05 pm

Kendall flashed her one last signature smile and gazed after her as she retreated to her cabin. Now, he was left to figure out how to get a lawnmower into camp. He reached into his pocket and felt around for his phone. 'Damn, she still has it.' He thought to himself. 'Oh well.'

((LET IT BEGIN! LET IT BEGIN!

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 6a00d83451f25369e2010536134fe4970b-800wi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3