Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Kendall shrugged and waved that fact away. "Eh. Everyone tells me that. Frankly, I find myself as attractive as any guy." He watched as a dog thing bounded up and attacked Delilah. "That's a dog." He stated blatantly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Delilah smiled, laughing as Tex licked her face. "Yeah I know. He's my dog," she said. Tex growled and Delilah raises her hands in surrender. "Fine fine, he's my partner," she said with a bell-like laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:26 pm

"Er...ok." Kendall said as he watched Tex lick her face. Kendall never had a dog before, he had only ever had a cat. Her name was Umbra and she was sleeping in the Apollo cabin, most likely. Delilah's laugh was infectious and he couldn't help but chuckle. "I love your laugh."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Delilah looked over at him and smiled. "Thanks I guess. A bit of a weird thing to say, but whatever floats your rubber duck," she said as she scratches behind Texms ears. Tex quickly padded over to Kendall and gave a single bark. Delilah smiled. "Dor worry. He's a friend...sort of. I just met the kid.." she said with an amused chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Kendall looked at her with mock sadness. "Psh. That's all I am to you?" He snorted and held out his hand towards the large blonde dog.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Delilah laughed, arching an eyebrow. She then grinned mischievously. 'I wonder...' she thought. 'Tex...vamoose for a minute. I want to try something..' she told the dog telepathically. Tex reluctantly did as he was told. Delilah then turned to Kendall, fake batting her eyelashes. She sat up, gently pulling him closer by the collar of his shirt. She acted as though she was going to kiss him as she leaned towards him. She had to admit, she kinda wanted to kiss him. She silently deliberated over it as her lips hovered centimeters from his. Should she? Or should she go with her original idea and pretend she was going to kiss him?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Kendall felt himself being pulled forwards and he knew she was going to kiss him. His heart skipped several beats as his face turned red from the blush. He debated whether or not to kiss her. He decided on yes. He slowly inched forward, cocking his head at a forty-some degree angle and pressed his lips against hers gently.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Delilah blinked in surprise. 'Guess he actually meant his flirting..' she thought in astonishment. She was tempted to pull away, but she didn't see any harm in it/ Besides, she had to admit, she didn't mind kissing him. She closed her eyes, deepening the kiss a bit as she quickly got swept up in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 pm

((As you recall from Weselope, I'm over here cracking up. xDD I find romance hilarious.))

Kendall opened his mouth a bit as he circled his arms around her neck. He pulled back once and opened his deep sky blue eyes and rested his forehead on her own, trying to catch his breath. The kiss had been truly electrifying. He took deep breaths in and out to prevent himself from passing out.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Delilah slowly opened her eyes, looking up at him. She tried to speak, but nothing else came out other than "Uhh.." She bit her lip, trying to suppress a small smile as she noticed how close to passing out he was. She laughed lightly. "You look like you're gonna collapse," she said, smiling. Her nose crinkled a bit and her cheeks pulled into dimples.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:13 pm

"Mhm." Kendall murmured flopping onto his back. He rolled around in the grass for a bit, taking in the grass's smell. When animals ate grass it was often like comfort food for them. So, Kendall figured that if he rolled around in it and smelled it, then he'd feel better.

((Funny story actually. Yesterday I stepped on my dog's tail accidently and he squealed and ran to wood pile and dragged a piece back to his crate and started chewing it. I was cracking up and I'm like, "I love how he eats wood after I traumatize him." And my mom's like, "It's called comfort food."))
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Delilah laughed lightly, leaning back on her hands. She had to admit, it was an amazing kiss. But did she mean it? She wasn't sure... Delilah sighed, pursing her lips. "Sorry about that..by the way.." she said, blushing a bit as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:43 pm

"Why would you be?" Kendall said into the grass. He then picked himself up and just barely caught the end of her blush. "I mean, how come you're sorry if you're the one who kissed me?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Delilah bit at her pinkie nail. "In case you didn't actually want to kiss me...I just wanted to see if you would," she said with a sheepish smile. At this moment, she felt throughly confused. On one hand, she was extremely attracted to Kendall. But on the other hand, she just met him...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:06 pm

"Who wouldn't?" Kendall answered easily with a grin. The words just came out. It's like he wasn't controlling his mouth. He'd given up trying ages ago. Now he just let it go on it's own and do it's own thing.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Delilah smiled, shaking her hair out a bit. "So...now that that's done with. Tell me something about yourself...so that I don't feel like I just kissed a guy I don't even know," she said, lying back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:39 pm

"Uhh...ok. Well I grew up in Miami," Kendall thought for a moment, "I have a cat named Umbra. My mom taught me how to surf. I've never met any gods. I've never done crack. I can dougie and jerk," Kendall grinned over at Delilah. "Uhh...I like Jay-Z and Lil' Wayne and alot of rap. And I guess you could say I hung out with the popular crowd back at school."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Delilah laughed lightly, nodding her head. "Ah...you were one of those kids. The popular kind.." she said, shaking her head. "I was a geek in school. I hung out in music rooms and art rooms all the time. I got As and Bs in most of my classes...I was never popular. I had a few people that I was friendly with, but I never really had any true friends.." she said, glancing over at him. "I love all kinds of music, but I'm more of a classic rock person. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Bon Jovi... I love Jason Mraz, Train and KT Tunstall. My music taste is pretty wide," she explained. "Um..." her voice trailed off a moment as she gathered her thoughts. "I love art. Anything to do with it. I draw, paint, sculpt, and photograph anything and everything. I'd rather spend time wandering around an art museum than anything else. My best friend is my dog, Tex," she said. As if on cue, the blonde fluff-ball sauntered up beside her with a proud swish of his tail. Delilah laugh, wrapping her arms around the dog's neck. "I'm sure there's plenty more...but that's all I can come up with right now," she finished, keeping her gaze on Tex.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 Guys-27dacf250cb6563b3d8ec6e4039a3d88_m
kendall dylan corona
"lets dance in style, let's dance for while..."

- a a a a -

"Oh. I wasn't very good in school. I was a D student. But the teachers and kids loved me. One teacher I had, told me once, that I have a personality and a charisma - which I have no clue what that means - that attracts others." The son of Apollo shrugged, "I have a cat too. Her name is Umbra." Kendall had zero idea where Umbra was at the moment. Probably somewhere hunting a monster mouse.

- a a a a -

"heaven can wait, we're only watching the skys..."

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Delilah smiled, sitting up in the grass. She pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. "You're like a magnet," she said, giving an adorable giggle. Her electric blue gaze studied him a moment before she flopped onto her back. "I guess that's just another way of saying you're attractive. Ha! Magnet humor.." she said, snorting with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 Guys-27dacf250cb6563b3d8ec6e4039a3d88_m
kendall dylan corona

- a a a a -

Whaa? He thought as his head cocked and his expression went blank. It was clear that he didn't understand. "I don't...get it. Magnets are ugly." Kendall was throughly confused. Hadn't he just said that he was a D student in school?

- a a a a -

"heaven can wait...we're only watching the skys..."

Last edited by Breezy on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Delilah stared blankly at him a moment before sitting up to explain. "Magnets attract other magnets...so saying you're attractive is..a play on words. Get it?" she asked, speaking with her hands. She always did that. She would make extremely intricate hand gestures as she spoke...it was surprising she hadn't smacked someone in the face yet..
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:33 pm

kendall dylan corona

- a a a a -

"Uhh...sure. I still don't really get it, but that's ok. DOn't explain it again. I dun like science." Kendall flashed an innocent, white smile. It wasn't his fault he was stupid in academics. But he did have street smarts. It's a good I'm handsome.

- a a a a -

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Delilah rested her head in his lap, stating up at him with curiosity. "Were there any subjects in school you did like? Or were they all just school?" she asked, tilting her head a bit as she spoke. She quietly played with his large hands, comparing the size to her own.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:23 pm

kendall dylan corona

- a a a a -

"Well...I did like gym. Then it got too hard. So I stopped liking it." The son of Apollo flashed Delilah a large, white grin. "But I did enjoy lunch time. Fun. We always talked about the same thing: Our parents, TV, COD, or school. And girls. Of course...I never had a girl to talk about. No girl, was, y'know...my style. They were all high maintenence and stuff. Smearing makeup on all the time, fixing their hair constantly...or texting. Those girls, the fake ones, annoyed me. I like a girl who just throws on clothes and still manages to look good. Someone who doesn't care what others think of her. Stuff like that. Y'know?" Kendall was basically describing Delilah as his ideal girl.

- a a a a -

Last edited by Breezy on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next