Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] Empty
PostSubject: Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N]   Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:56 pm

I am in misery
There ain't nobody who can comfort me
Why won't you
answer me
The silence is slowly killining me

Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] Tumblr_lpzhdk6Qwn1qe8quqo1_500_large
Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thayer walks out of his cabin and into the courtyard. It was crowded and noisy in his cabin, and he was seeking some quiet. He head a headache, and he needed quiet. The courtyard was one place where he could find some quiet. He looks around searching for a spot to sit down. Thats when he hears it. A faint crying sound coming from the direction of the Khione cabin. He looks towards the direction of the sound and sees a girl setting there crying.

He bites his lip, and without thinking walks over to the girl. He sits down next to her and leans forward so he can look at her. "What's wrong?"he asks her. He normally didn't talk to people, but he can always relate the crying people. It was odd but he often found himself crying a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N]   Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:30 pm

Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] Tumblr_m4ny6dSB7n1rx3g7lo1_500
BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKI really can't stay
But baby it's cold outside
I've got to go 'way
Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiK

Belle hardly looked up when yet another camper came by her and asked if everything was okay. She sniffed, wiping her eyes on her tank top, and looked up, using her hand as a visor against the sun. She tried to steady her breathing. This guy was cute, she thought. Then, she cursed herself for thinking about boys after she had been sobbing for half an hour over one guy. I calmed myself until I felt like I was able to speak. "I-I-It's n-n-nothing. I'm f-fine," she lied, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKI've got to get home
But baby you'll freeze out there
Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N]   Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:39 pm

I am in misery
Why won't you
answer me

Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thayer sighs, if she was just going to lie this would be waste. He rubs the side of his head, and thinks of what to say. He looks over at her and sighs softly. "Look, don't bother lying to me or anyone. Its better to talk to someone about it"he says softly to her. He runs his fingers through his hair, and waits for her to reply.

Thayer sighs softly and waits for her to answer. He figured if she lied again, he would just leave. It would just be a waste of time, if she lied. He then just sits there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N]   Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] Tumblr_m4ny6dSB7n1rx3g7lo1_500
BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKI really can't stay
I've got to go 'way

Belle sighed, trying to think of a way to put it that didn't sound too horribly pathetic without lying. All she could come up with sounded like she was a stupid little girl who was lonely. Which, of course, she was. She looked down at the ground, shaking her head. It was probably better just to get it off her back. "Just...just an Athena camper made me think he was good, but he went and broke my heart. Stupid girl stuff," she said quickly, sniffling,

Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] _snowflake__revamp_by_CookiemagiKI've got to get home
Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N]   Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:16 pm

I am in misery
Why won't you
answer me

Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa

Thayer gulps and sits there. Great he has no idea what to say. It's not like he's had any relationship experience. Heck he doesn't have much experience talking with people. He reaches over and gentle pats her back. He had seen people do it in movies, so he figured he'd do it. He also gently rubs it. He hoped she wouldn't slap him. "Athena kids can be jerks. I met this one once, who punched me for no reason"he says softly. Well that wasn't true, they had punched him because he was a 'freak'. He just hoped he was doing some help.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N]   Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] Tumblr_m57yp5h0SM1rxirwso1_500
BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
I've got to go 'way

Belle sat up, accepting the comfort that the boy was trying to provide for her. Even though he was a stranger, he wasn't doing a bad job at cheering her up. "What did you do when he punched you? How did you deal with it?" she asked, hoping he could provide advice on how to deal with Keller. After all, he had sort of metaphorically punched her. She sighed, wiping her eyes on her arm and tying her hair up in a loose bun so it wouldn't stick to her face.

Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N]   Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:47 pm

I am in misery
Why won't you
answer me

Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa

Thayer rubs the left side of his face with his right hand. What had he done? Oh thats right he kicked the boy. Somehow he figured he shouldn't tell the girl that. He didn't want her to go kicking anyone. Though he should say something, ugh. "I kicked him"he says to her. He then looks down at his feet. He remebered what had happened after that. The kid and punched Thayer in the eye and kicked him in a place not so plesent and then he kicked him in the chest. It had hurt and Thayer had cried.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N]   Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] Tumblr_m54j2hJT7D1rt53yfo1_500
BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
I've got to go 'way

Belle thought for a moment. "So, I should kick him." she decided. She nodded. "Thanks, uh...Sorry, I didn't quite catch your name," she said, looking back at his sad eyes. She wondered why they were like that. There was probably something he didn't want to talk about. Belle sure knew how that felt.

Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N]   Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:09 pm

I am in misery
Why won't you
answer me

Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa

Thayer sits there not sure what to even say. He had just told someone to kick someone. That was so unlike him, he was shocked. He hated violence, why had he said that? He was so confused he almost didn't here her ask his name. Luckily he managed to catch it. "I'm Thayer and you are?"he asks her.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N]   Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] Tumblr_m52e90aUdw1rxenufo1_500
BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
I've got to go 'way

Belle smiled for the first time since Keller had broken up with her. "It's great to meet you. I'm Belle, the Khione co-cabin leader," she said, motioning behind her to the igloo-cabin. Thayer. That was a cool name. She looked around, shuffling her feet nervously. "Well, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number," she said, smiling at him. She pulled a pen from her pocket and began to write on his hand. "So, call me, maybe?" she said, smiling at him one last time before disappearing into her cabin.

Say, lend me a coat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N]   Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats wrong? [P R I V A T E t o B R E N]
Page 1 of 1