Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nothing I Have done is wrong.

Go down 
+4
Yume
Prince Hawk
maddie ☹
Katie Firebird
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Nothing I Have done is wrong. Empty
PostSubject: Nothing I Have done is wrong.   Nothing I Have done is wrong. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:51 pm

I have done nothing against the rules of the Forum.

You say "You Don't Listen" I say neither do you.

As Of Now I have set a Global Mod onto this forum.

You May Go "Quit Raining On Our Parade!" I say "Quit Making Me have to."

You 2 Admins

Bunny
Jack&Sally

Have Sworn Up And Down the Forum. I believe Bunny is Not Alexis. Jack&Sally... W.O.W.

You may Say "Quit Ranting"

I say "It is Not a Rant"

you Have Issues. Deal With Them.

And As the Lord proclaimed "here be all that is evil. For Holy Fire Shall Rain Upon you."

Katie Firebird
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Have done is wrong.   Nothing I Have done is wrong. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Is this necessary, Katie? We have issues? So do you, hun. You're coming here and starting it. You could avoid it and deal with the fact that this is stupid. If you want reasons why you were banned, then here they are. You constantly make topics publicly when they shouldn't be, you're causing a bad image of the forum, you don't listen to what we say (and we've all seen what you have to say with your PMs and such about how you're not ranting when it is a rant), nobody's MAKING you rain on our parade (you have options), you're making a big deal out of stuff with explanations, and you're not following the rules (trolling and spamming). I'm only 11, sorry if I don't have a big brain like you supposedly do. I'll admit that some of my decisions have been bad, but right now, yours have been worse.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Have done is wrong.   Nothing I Have done is wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:34 pm

OK maybe this isnt something I should say, but why do we have an 11 year old making big desisions, and Music you are also making a bad name for this forum, by swearing so much
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Have done is wrong.   Nothing I Have done is wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:41 pm

I agree with Katie. I don't care If I get deleted. I don't care if anything hapen to me. Katie is kind and nice. She is dear to me. I don't want to know why you deleted her. But, for the new admin's and mod, we should had have new «election» if you let me use the word. How everything changed from today to tomorrow is unbelievable. All the forum changed. I am not the only one who thinks that. I won't name anyone. But the forum isn't a nice place anymore with what hapened. People who agree with me, contact me if I am still «alive» on here. Please here my call. Like I said, this site is going out of control. I suggest we have new election and the Members of the site DECIDE who will be there Admin and there Mod. I got nothing more to say.

Yume
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Have done is wrong.   Nothing I Have done is wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Get off Moo's back, Hawk. What do you know?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Have done is wrong.   Nothing I Have done is wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:46 pm

He Knows Just About As Much As you.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Have done is wrong.   Nothing I Have done is wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:47 pm

You wish.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Have done is wrong.   Nothing I Have done is wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Are You Seriously Turning This Into a Flame War?

Listen To your People they will tear you to shreds before long.
Back to top Go down
MasterMax

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Have done is wrong.   Nothing I Have done is wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Bunny. This is unnecessary. I can't tell you what to do, but I can state my opinion. And in my personal opinion, Hawk has done nothing wrong. Stating your opinion in a civilized manor is not something to be snapped at about. I'm not looking to start a problem. Just saying, you should listen to your members. It'll do you good.

And while I'm on, I would like to say sorry to Katie. I thought that leaving would be best for the site, but I suppose it wasn't. I'm sorry for everything that's happened to you since Inan and I's resignation.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Have done is wrong.   Nothing I Have done is wrong. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:09 pm

I must say.

I've been gone for a while, and I come on, finding out Katie is banned.

I got really P.O'd.

Admins, especially the two who have posted here, music and bunny, you made a big mistake by banning Katie, if anyone should have become an admin, it is her, she never in her whole time made a bad image for the site, she was the embodiment of how to act, and still is.

Quote :
You constantly make topics publicly when they shouldn't be, you're causing a bad image of the forum, you don't listen to what we say (and we've all seen what you have to say with your PMs and such about how you're not ranting when it is a rant), nobody's MAKING you rain on our parade (you have options), you're making a big deal out of stuff with explanations, and you're not following the rules (trolling and spamming).

um, music...

1. She has made no topics out of context with the topic of that section of forum at all, and I checked, so dont argue.
2. As I said, she is not a bad image for the forum, shes the best image, kind, helpful, great roleplayer. What exactly are you? an 11 year old who swears too much for her age?
3. Theres no reason why she has to listen to everything you say, its called free will, if she thinks your requests are poorly supported or motivated, she has the right to oppose them.
4.Shes not ranting, shes explaining a situation to the members of the forum, and you keep deleting her posts, which is called deprivation of free will, a big bad thing.
5. your right here, no one can make her rain on the parade, as I have noticed, this forum has become so wrong with you, theres no parade to speak of, just dusty relics of what used to be.
6.She isnt making a big deal, shes making a point.
7. Finally, there is no indication or proof of Katie ever breaking or violating any rule or regulation of the forum. Ive been here since before we got admins put in place to replace Sirena, I know all the forum rules.

So, for all who are reading thus far.

Listen, because if you have not noticed, all the old members of the forums, from before, hmm, almost any? of the admin's times, from when we ran as a democracy with no admins or mods, are speaking up. and they are speaking on the side of Katie, the side of Justice.

Also, sorry for long post, or in your words, Music, I suppose this qualifies as ranting?

I consider it a very educated explanation of why you are wrong which requires an educated response.

not a swearfest post(Which is considered spam, so watch out ;))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Have done is wrong.   Nothing I Have done is wrong. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:17 pm

And Gaz this is why i first sent to you

<3 Happy Holidays
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Have done is wrong.   Nothing I Have done is wrong. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Same to you :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Have done is wrong.   Nothing I Have done is wrong. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:07 pm

This topic is now under LOCKDOWN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing I Have done is wrong.   Nothing I Have done is wrong. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing I Have done is wrong.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: