Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Delilah Jaemdon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
russiantaco437

Delilah Jaemdon Empty
PostSubject: Delilah Jaemdon   Delilah Jaemdon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Name: Delilah Jaemdon
Birthday: October 15th
Years at Camp: 1st year
God Parent: Dionysus
Mortal Parent: Joyce Jaemdon
Brief History: Delilah was raised by her mother ever since she was born. Joyce Jaemdon didn't want Delilah to leave. She would talk crazy and shake her daughter, beat her, and lock her in closets. She was crazy with longing to keep her daughter. So when Delilah turned 12, her mother fled with her daughter. Zeus was angry. Delilah had to go to Camp Half-Blood. His only choice was to blow up the car.
BOOM!
Delilah was found by a satyr sent by her father (who, by the way, was FURIOUS at Zeus for nearly destroying his daughter). Joyce Jaemdon did not survive. She was found 5 yards from her car, scorched and burnt, and covered in blood.
Personality: Delilah is a very sarcastic, artistic and quirky person, and has a green thumb, especially in vineyards. Though she is outgoing, she is shy at meeting new people. Delilah will stick up for her friends, even if it means getting in to serious trouble.
Appearance: Delilah is skinny and pale, most likely from all the years from which her mother had hid her from the gods. She has purple streaks in her shoulder length brown hair. She likes to wear baggy clothing that usually has paint stains on them. Delilah has grape-green eyes. Delilah has a long scar on her upper left arm from the car explosion that she always hides.
Weapons: Delilah's weapon of choice is her dagger, which she named Vine. it is a little long for a dagger, but it shines clearly.
Fatal Flaw: Delilah tends to act without thinking out of anger.
Year Round or Summer: Summer, because Delilah wants to go to college.
Mortal Family: Delilah has an uncle David Grostorm, whom she loves.
Claimed: Not yet
Other: Ummm... I was wondering if I could have cool powers over grapevines... like, controlling them. Please.

Last edited by russiantaco437 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Delilah Jaemdon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delilah Jaemdon   Delilah Jaemdon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:24 am

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Your character looks good, only thing is that the character templates were updated a short while ago so she needs a "Claimed" section, the rest of her Mortal Family (if she has any other mortal family members), a "Fatal Flaw" section, and a "Year-Round or Summer" or section. After those are added, I will accept her. :)

*And yes, she's allowed to have power over grapevines.
Back to top Go down

Delilah Jaemdon
Page 1 of 1