Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location

Go down 
+6
Mako
Kendall
Lightning
kikiyo237
Yume
Michiru Kaioh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Hand me the Scythe... Are you sure? definitely i need to make sure... now hand it over!
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:04 pm

I clear my mind completely except for the thought of wanting to join Kronos. I make sure that's the only thought that he will be able to read from me. I wasn't about to blow this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:07 pm

I reach forwards and take the Scythe. Bend over, and pull up your back... now!
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:08 pm

ooc i posted in the cabin
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:09 pm

I do as he says. Hopefully this will make them believe me. I think about what an edge that would give me. I would have tricked the most powerful titan of all time, of time itself.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Lean in and mutter a incarnation. Now You'll Will Join us for Good! then i lean in and scratch the scythes blade over his skin.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:15 pm

I feel the blade cutting into my skin. It did not feel good at all. It felt as though my soul was being ripped out completely I lost my feeling my sense of happiness. I turn to Kronos after he is done and ask What is it you have done to me, Lord Kronos? I a m curious to hear him respond.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Well i didn't do it but Alexios did.
Yes and i'm proud, You are now a TITAN! The Titan of the legendary Sea monsters. You can Summon then when ever, as long as water is near by... Now good bye. and with that i left and left him there processing what i said.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Well that sounds like a lot of fun. I say. I have news to report to you, Kronos. I have tricked Percy Jackson and his friends into going on a quest with me. Now I can turn the seas against him. He will not stand a fighting chance. I report to him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:26 pm

Good you will be fine addition... Now to find Alexios his turn...
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:37 pm

Alright see ya then, Kronos. Back to my plans of helping out with the destruction of Olympus. I go back down and go back to Camp Half Blood. They would not know a thing.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:07 am

I stared at all the commotion. I knew Alex was lying from the "Quest" we had a couple days ago. Kronos could read minds, so I hope Alex was thinking about "Destroying" Mt. Olympus. As soon as he gets down the steps, I stare at him. "I have three questions for you." I begin, holding three fingers up. "Number one, is do you need any Nectar or Ambrosia for your cut? Number two is, Uhh..WERE you lying? And number three is Are you REALLY going to trick Percy? If you do, he's going to be on your bad side FOREVER!" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Answer one, no I'm fine. He made me a titan of the sea monsters so I'm pretty much immortal now. I say. I figured I should answer her questions in the order she asked them. Answer two, I think we should wait till we're not within mind shot of Kronos for me to answer anything about lying. Answer three? I am still thinking about it. If it is absolutely necessary or Kronos will kill me if I don't then yes but other than that no. I wait for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:09 pm

"Good. I wouldn't want you killing anybody." I breathe a sigh of relief. "So..Uh.. How are we going to...Uhh.... Get out of here?" I ask, looking below us.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Well let's just take a hell hound back ok? I will order it to not harm you. Plus since they can shadow travel we'll get there really fast. I say.

Last edited by Alex Arnold on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:13 pm

"Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:21 pm

I call two hell hounds to come and they come racing across the field. I ordered them to leave Liliana alone. They were as big as horses. I got on one and waited for her to get on the other. We then took off through the shadows and arrived at camp very shortly. When we arrived back there I get off of my hell hound and wait for her to get off the other. I ask her Now you swear not to tell anybody what you just witnessed up there right? I hope she does. Everyone would hate me if they found out what I just did.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:29 pm

I hop off the Hellhound. "Swear on the River Styx not to tell." I answer. "Oh, and next time, can I have the other hellhound? The one I rode on sort of stunk." I suggested. Right after I said that, the Hellhound started growling at me.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Calm down, boy I say to the hell hound. The hell hound stopped growling. I turn back to Lili and say Sure, that's fine with me. Then I command both of the hell hounds to go back to where they came from and they leave instantly. I then did something I didn't expect. I hugged Lili. I had no idea where this came from but I just felt it inside that it was right. Thank you so much for still being my friend. Other people would have automatically stopped being friends with me if they found out what I was. I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:51 pm

I come out of a bush with my sword "who's side is this girl on?" i put my sword bck. "a friend of urs?" I ask alex
Back to top Go down
http://kewlstuds.forumotions.net
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:58 pm

When Alex hugged me, I felt warm, and happy. I wrapped my arms around him, and smiled. "I like you for who you are. I would never stop liking you for something you did." I explain to him. When he lets go, I turn to Luke. "I'm his friend. Now if you don't mind, bug off." I suggest. "If you don't do it, I will murder you in your sleep with your own sword." I say.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:01 pm

I smile "sooo tht should mean tht ur with Kronos?" I put my hands up "look i'm on his team too. Cmon alex we need 2 get going with our plan and uhh... Whts her name can help I guess!"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:04 pm

Hey umm Luke can this wait? We're kind of in the middle of something personal right now? I'll be ready in a little bit. If you can just go for a while. If you get all the planning stuff ready I'll be there in a few. And just so you know her name is Liliana. I say. Luke sure did know how to ruin a perfect moment.

Last edited by Alex Arnold on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:06 pm

"No. I am not going to help! As you can see, Alex and I are having a 'Private' moment. He isn't with Kronos either." I lie. I walk up to him, pull out my dagger, and point it at his throat. "I'm Liliana by the way. Daughter of Athena. And if you don't leave us alone, I shall kill you right here." I say with a stern look on my face.

OOC; Luke, please color your posts!
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Occ: no prob

bic: I kick her dagger into my hand. "I have more experience than u!" I turn 2 alex "dude we need to tlk, NOW! We need 2 set up the plans now b4 they find out were with Kronos!!!" I give Liliana her dagger bck and say "b careful kid!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next