Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Titan Cabin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Titan Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Titan Cabin   Titan Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:25 pm

the titan,cabin is home to any child of a titan, the kids will decorate the walls themselves!
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

Titan Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan Cabin   Titan Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:13 am

Sora, Zexion,and Ienzo walked in this place is great...I call top bunk he ran over to the closed bed to the door and climbed up top fine..do you want the top bunk he looked at Ienzo

OOC:Ienzo doesn't talk

BIC:... He nods they both walk over to another bunk closer to the back and Ienzo climbs up

where is Vexen? When Vexen came in he was holding 3 or 4 casesI'll be taking the bunk at the back Sora Quickly added so you can set up a small lab over there
Back to top Go down

Titan Cabin
Page 1 of 1