Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location

Go down 
+6
Mako
Kendall
Lightning
kikiyo237
Yume
Michiru Kaioh
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location Empty
PostSubject: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:27 pm

I had heard about this place apparently this was the place where the new titan fortress was forming. I had no idea why I was here only that something big was going to happen. I had been thinking for a while now about sides and all that. I wondered if I was fighting for the right side or if there really was a right side. Either way I felt I would find the answer here. I wondered if anyone else would show up.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:36 pm

I came and saw there was someone. they told that their would be someone. " what are you doing here?" I ask, gently. " Need help?"
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:42 pm

I don't really know to tell you the truth. People are always talking about how the gods are so great but what happens when they betray you like they did with so many other heroes. You get tossed aside like you're nothing. I've been thinking for some time now that maybe I'm on the wrong side. Or perhaps, maybe there isn't a right side. I came here to see the Titan Lord Kronos. Maybe he can help me. Just then a rumbling happens and a man who I recognized must have been Luke's former self coming down the mountain. I say Well it looks like we're about to find out.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:45 pm

" yeah. But before, You are right." I shut my mouth before the guy come. " But, we'll see. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Yes we will see. I say. Kronos makes it down the mountain and I bow before him saying Lord Kronos. I renounce my old ways. Please have pity on me and let me join you in your efforts. He says "You may join me in my goal of taking down Olympus young half-blood. Son of Poseidon am I correct?" I answer him Yes, my lord He smiles and says "Very good with my army growing this rapidly we will be ready to take on Olympus in no time. Now where to put you... Ah yes I have an excellent place for you to take in my army. You will remain at Camp Half Blood and be a spy for me. Now for the girl will you join me as well? Or will I have to destroy you? I am very happy with either." I turn to the girl to hear her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:45 am

I watch from afar as I see the boy kneel before Kronos. I know I'm dreaming, so they probably can't see me. I try to run to the boy. "No!" I scream, "Kronos is supposed to be dead!" But it only comes out as a whisper. "Stop!" I try to run to the boy but time is slowed down. I see Kronos look in my direction. "Oh no, can he see me?" I think to myself. In my head I hear his dark, screeching voice. "No need to be spying, now WAKE UP." The words echo in my skull, I wake up screaming in the Lotus Hotel.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:05 pm

I turned after kronos talk. I saw nothing. I turned back to him and said, kneeling in front of him " I'll join you, lord kronos. I'll do wathever you want me to do." same if I have to betray my brother, I add to myself. " You are a daughter of poseidon, right?" " Yes, my lord." " DO you have other family except your half-blood sister and brother? And who are they?" " Yes. I have my mother and a half brother. But, Please, don't kill them!" I asked him, still on the ground. " Well, I'll see about that, you'll spy to, and erase the more new half-blood you can." he said. He got me up, and look me in the eyes with his weird eyes: "Promess." " I promess and swear."
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:22 pm

"hello anyone here?"Sora walked into the clearing and looked and saw kronos "hey bro u still recruting?"Kronos looked at him with a friendly-murderus look in his eyes
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:42 pm

"Hello my half brother" Kronos said Sora walked toward him "hi, not interested in small talk so tell me where Hyperion is" Kronos laughed "He is on a mission but he'll be back" Sora look at the two new recruits and look back at kronos "I really want to reap your soul sometimes especialy when you give me that look" Kronos said that in a "friendly tone",but you could tell he was agrivated.So I gave him a more annoying look "Kronos,you couldn't reap my soul if you wanted to" After saying that he sat...just sat down."hmph whatever...now back to you two"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Kronos said " You shall go back to camp and watch over them. Don't let anyone find out either of you are working for me or you'll have worse than Hades to pay, do you understand me?" I answer him Loud and clear, my lord. Your will is my command. I bow once again to him. And I wait for the other girl to answer. This is going really well in my opinion. Kronos might even be starting to like me if it's possible for him to like anybody.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Ah well we all have had our times, Uncle is my father around? i say Uh yes Alexios hes over seeing our battle plans... nice of you to come home Kronos says it feels good all those godlings disgusting, oh hi there Alex oh and even better Yume... this is getting good! *laughs* yes i'm sure, now will you go get my Sythe? i need these two to be... well you know... pleased and i still do vow myself to you lord, please ponder my question... i say i will not - i said ponder i don't want an answer yet just please ponder. oh and Yume... why your still at camp Rayn wants to... thank you go see him in the Infirmary please.

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Just then Hyperion came in I snuck up behind him and Jump on his back."Hyperionnnn I've been looking for you." "hey hey get off." After I got off Hyperion walked over to kronos "Have you completed your mission?" "Yep there's a minotaur stationed at the new york zoo" "excelent" I walked over and entered their conversation "ya know if the minotaur gets fried you could always put kampe in the reptile house" "Good idea oh i have a preasent for you" Hyperion gave me a check for $2000 "they gave me this for donating the *qoute* bull"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:45 pm

ooc: hey guy's, I know it took long before I answered. school... and I couldn't last night... and kikiyo, I would like to talk to you on the chat box.I got some question, if you want...

Bic:" ok alex. I'l go. " Before I go, I said: " Lord kronos, sir sora,sir alex and...I forgot to ask your name." I did a reverence and start to go away. but then, kronos said: " Yume, check over your brother. I would like the two of you be on my side." "Yes my lord." and now, I return to the camp...
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:08 pm

OOC:um okay
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:50 pm

I say to Lord Kronos. I will report back to you if I find any information about their defense plans. I bow and leave Mount Tam with my new weapon Oceanripper. I had a feeling this weapon would be the demise of many godlings. It was all just a joke to me. They didn't stand a chance against us. Olympus would fall and nothing could stop it.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:01 pm

I approach Mount Tam, and take a deep breath. I walk into the Titans lair, and look up. Standing before me was the Titan Lord, Kronos. "Lord Kronos. I have come to your presence to ask a question." I say, bowing down to him. Lord Kronos rolls his eyes, and makes a motion with his hand saying, "Get on with it!". I nod politely and ask my question. "Has Alex Arnold, son of Poseidon-" I couldn't finish my sentence before Lord Kronos interupeted me. "Oh, that freak! The 'God' of the sea? He can't be better than a seahorse!" He rumbles. "Yes, him. Alex Arnold, son of Poseidon, joined your Evil Forces?" I finish. "Why, yes. Yes he has. Now that you've got your question answered, SCRAM!" He shouts at me. I cover my ears, and shake my head. "It isn't answered yet! You are tricking him! Convincing him to join your side! You are all about destruction! Nothing Alex has said about you is true! You don't have a playful side, you are ALL about destruction!" I shout at him.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:00 pm

I walk back to Mount Tam. I hear what the Lili has been saying. I walk up to her and tell her Of course they aren't going to be nice if you attack them with such harsh words like that. Don't you see they have feelings just like you and me. Couldn't it be that they hurt inside just like you and I do? You should really just be careful how you treat people until you try to look on their side of the picture otherwise it will hurt a lot of people. Aren't I right Lord Kronos? I ask. "Yeah whatever" Kronos says and I take that as a yes.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:47 pm

I look at Alex. "You're on HIS side now, arn't you? Kronos is taking control of you. Using you as a weapon. Think of your friends, and family. Do you want them to destroy you? Do you want to destroy them? He's tricking you into thinking you arn't doing anything destructive. Kronos want's to destroy CHB, the world, and most of all Mt Olympus! You might as well be destroying your home, friends, and family for no good reason!" I shout at him. I turn away after giving Alex and Kronos a mean look.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:10 pm

"My brother has always been like that ever since his 1st attempted failed"I say sitting on top of one of the buildings."Its kinda sad really"I smirked at kronos.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:15 pm

I turn to Kronos and ask Is it true that you tricked me? You wouldn't have would you? I trusted you I wait for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:28 pm

I give a sad nod, hoping Kronos will accually tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Why trust a Titan... We're Ruthless lying little no good bastards according to YOU MONSTERS!
We apparently have been given no respect among your people and i say it shall end. No one cared About ME! When i arrived at camp with the worst monsters imaginable chasing me, the camp came to my rescue... until one asked who my parent was to have dragged up this giant beast. as soon as my words left my mouth they threw me back... wanna know why? BECAUSE EVERY ONE HAS TO HATE THE CHILD OF A TITAN... I was torn to pieces, thats why i look like this. My dad was sorry, 'cause at the time he wasn't with Uncle here. When He Joined after seeing my hatred at camp, and what happened he went to Kronos and asked him to give me a body, Uncle here only did if i and Dad joined... so i did.
I shouted at the both of them. I drew my sword and lunged. Then called upon the others to fight besides me. Constellations of people came around me and drew there weapons. You See At least 20... these are people who were just like me and tossed back to the Masked monster. I say Masked because the Gods and their children are the real ones! with that i lead the charge of 2 against 25.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:37 pm

I came back, because I forgot something. Well, it fell down when I got back to the camp. Then, I saw people with there weapon. " What's happening?" I ask, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:41 pm

OOC: read my post
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:51 pm

I yell so he can here me Stop this I never said that I felt that way. I am 100% for destroying Olympus it should crumble to the ground those masked monsters deserve it. I am not one of those things any longer. I have no relation with the gods and from now on you are my family. Now can you not attack me? I tell them hoping Kronos would believe me however I didn't know if he could read minds or not. If he could then I was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next