Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mount Olympus Trip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Mount Olympus Trip Empty
PostSubject: Mount Olympus Trip   Mount Olympus Trip I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:54 pm

I walked into the Elevator, and watched the doors close. I put the key into the lock, and turned it. The elevator began to move upwards. It stopped and the doors opened. I stepped out and onto the walkway that lead to Olympus. I followed the road, and soon came to the gate that was the enterance into the courtyard. I pushed the gate open and enetered the garden. I was beautiful, the nymphs did a good job in caring for the plants. I could hear the Muses playing their music, from somewhere close to the water fountain.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Mount Olympus Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Olympus Trip   Mount Olympus Trip I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:00 pm

~Hawk, we told you NO
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Mount Olympus Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Olympus Trip   Mount Olympus Trip I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Hawk. I'm moving this to the Graveyard. We told you no. No means no. If you aren't going to listen to the Mods, at least listen to the Admins. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mount Olympus Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Olympus Trip   Mount Olympus Trip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mount Olympus Trip
Page 1 of 1