Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location

Go down 
+6
Mako
Kendall
Lightning
kikiyo237
Yume
Michiru Kaioh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:14 pm

I say to Lili Now Lili let's not get hasty. He's just mistaken. I look sternly at Luke expressing to him that he was blowing my cover. He was completely clueless. Even though I really wasn't working for Kronos. Now leave Luke or do I need to give you another taste of what I can do to you? Trust me I won't spare you this time. I try to create an empathy link with Lili and it works. I tell her in my mind "Look surprised."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:19 pm

OOC: If this is what you meant can you please make a new topic?
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:24 pm

occ: Ya but Im confused... R u working 4 kronos or not? I think we shud! And maybe turn bck to good l8r.

Bic: I get pissed "Kronos will kill us! I dont care wht u can do to me bc kronos gave me all the things apollo can do soo uhhh yea! hahahaha!!" I say pleased. I hold out my hand and a ball of fire appears.
Back to top Go down
http://kewlstuds.forumotions.net
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:30 pm

OOC: I'm sort of trying to trick Kronos and everybody into thinking I'm on their side but I'm actually on the good side. Ok?
BIC: Now Luke you really don't want a clash of the titans right here right now do you? That would totally blow our cover completely. I suggest you leave now so we don't make a scene and we will meet up later. I say to Lili in my mind 'I'm trying to trick him into believing that I'm on his side. This isn't real.' I wait for Luke to respond
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Occ: Then Ill do the same :)

Bic: I start getting frightened. I whsiper in his ear "Im doing the same as you! Im really on the good side ok?" I wait for him to respond
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:37 pm

I whisper back to him Alright, so is the planning still on? I mean we should keep Kronos on our good side. If we want this to work. But can we do it later because I'd really like to return to the private moment I'm having with Lili.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:40 pm

OOC: I'm totally confused....
BIC:
I stand in silence, watching the boys whisper. "Now, you know it's not nice to share secrets..." I giggle.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:41 pm

I smile bck "Uhh nvm its sum uhh buisness tht we hav to get to but ill leave u 2 ta tlk!" And i wlk 2 the plans
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:45 pm

"Thank you." I say. Alex and I are now alone...Finally.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:47 pm

OOC: Luke and I are both "working for Kronos" but not really. We are going to make a plan and try to gain Kronos' trust and when the big battle happens we'll show our true colors. I s there anything else you are confused on?
As Luke leaves I ask Now where were we? Oh yeah I remember I hugged her again feeling amazingly good. I couldn't believe this but even though we hadn't known each other that long I loved her. I asked her in my mind 'Would you like to be my girlfriend? I feel so amazing when I'm around you like I can do anything.' I close my eyes thinking about how much I loved her.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:56 pm

As luke turns away i Smash my hilt into his nose then recounter with a full-house kick. Luke toples to the floor. You guys better going! he knows!
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:00 pm

LightningStrikesTwice wrote:
As luke turns away i Smash my hilt into his nose then recounter with a full-house kick. Luke toples to the floor. You guys better going! he knows!
wht u mean by, You guys better going! he knows. o r u kronos? o ya u r. Ill play along!

I yell, "Alex! He knows! Help me!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Alex Arnold wrote:
OOC: Luke and I are both "working for Kronos" but not really. We are going to make a plan and try to gain Kronos' trust and when the big battle happens we'll show our true colors. I s there anything else you are confused on?
As Luke leaves I ask Now where were we? Oh yeah I remember I hugged her again feeling amazingly good. I couldn't believe this but even though we hadn't known each other that long I loved her. I asked her in my mind 'Would you like to be my girlfriend? I feel so amazing when I'm around you like I can do anything.' I close my eyes thinking about how much I loved her.

OOC: Nope. Thanks.
BIC:

I wrap my arms around his waist, and rest my head on his shoulder. "Yes. I would love to. I feel like I'm accually somebody... I've never felt like it before." I whisper in his ear. I sigh, and continue hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:13 pm

You are somebody, Lili. Don't ever doubt that. You mean so much to me. Just then Alexios appears out of nowhere and beats down on Luke. I was not going going to take that I turn into my true form and pick Alexios up around the waist I toss him as far as I can into the ocean, which is pretty far considering how strong I am in my true form. I then use the water to heal Luke completely. I go back to my regular self and say Sorry about that Lili. Are you okay Luke?
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:16 pm

I catch my breath "H-He- He told Kronos bout us not really working 4 him!" I get up and turn to my tru from and start running towards Alexious. I grab him by his shirt and set him on fire. then I throw him on the ground and let him burn.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Should we kill him Luke? I mean what good will it do. He has already told Kronos about us so there's nothing we can do really. I say.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:22 pm

i smile and punch him in the face. I see him die and smile. "We need to get out of here!" I turn bck to my form.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Come on Lili as long as we're within the Camp boundaries we're safe I'm so sorry I dragged you into this. You deserve better. I run back into the camp with Luke and Lili. I hoped that we could come up with something to be done about this.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Alex Arnold wrote:
You are somebody, Lili. Don't ever doubt that. You mean so much to me. Just then Alexios appears out of nowhere and beats down on Luke. I was not going going to take that I turn into my true form and pick Alexios up around the waist I toss him as far as I can into the ocean, which is pretty far considering how strong I am in my true form. I then use the water to heal Luke completely. I go back to my regular self and say Sorry about that Lili. Are you okay Luke?

My hands fall from his waist, down to his leg. I stare up at him, and watch him thow Alexios into the ocean. As soon as he turns back to his regular self, I smile. "It's okay." I say.

OOC: Sorry I had to go. I had to eat dinner.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:31 pm

"no no no no no! He'll find us there! We gotta take a plane!"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:34 pm

OOC: It's ok I'm going to go get The Last Olympian at Borders anyway soon.

BIC: I turn back to Luke and say Urgh if you think he'll find us the only safe place for us is the labyrinth you still got Ariadne's String? I ask him. If he did we could find our way through the labyrinth. Maybe we could stay there until this whole thing settled down.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:38 pm

"umm uhh" I start piniking while going threw my pockets but then i find it. "Here it is!" and i give it to him.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:41 pm

I take the string and say [color=skyblue Good this will lead us through the labyrinth The only other way Kronos would be able to get through the labyrinth is if he got a mortal to help him through it. So we're pretty much safe down there. Now follow me.[/color] I take them to Zeus's fist and go inside the crevice that was an entrance to the Labyrinth. When we got inside I waited for either Luke or Lili to say something.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:42 pm

"We can't take a plane! Zeus won't allow us to enter his territory! And...I'm afraid of the dark..." I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:44 pm

I smile "Dont worry alex will keep u cozy!" Wont u alex?" Then I nudge him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next