Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins Empty
PostSubject: forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins   forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:27 pm

forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins Tumblr_lvltdpyneM1r3qyu1

Peter Reeves is in the midst of building a gigantic snow fort, you know, to dodge those who near. Everyone else is defenseless against Peter's balls of snow. They have nowhere to go.... but up. Speaking of, Peter wishes he could fly. Wouldn't that be amazing? Fly away to Neverland and visit Peter Pan and the lost boys? He smiles a goofy grin, immensely pleased with himself and his newly built fortress. He almost falls on his scrawny butt when he hears the sound of boots crunching on the freshly fallen snow. He scrambles to his feet, scoping out the area for trespassers. He purposely chose a deserted, hidden place, so no one would suspect him. He ducks beneath the wall of snow to pack snow together. He aims with precision at the invader's ankles. He turns to himself and smiles, pumping his fist in the air as he hisses, "Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins   forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:51 pm

forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins Tumblr_lw47n2RHNo1qed2tlo1_500

Amberlyn Wynters trudges through the snow, absently kicking the snow at her feet. During the winter, she's always more docile and contempt, because of the absolute cold and chilling weather. She doesn't hate lower temperatures -- that's a lie, yes she does. Her cheeks get red and her hands freeze and her boots always get full of snow. She much instead preferred summer, where the sun shined and she could spend all day and night awake, instead of sleeping all day and staying bundled up in the warmth. She is instantly snapped out of her daydreaming when something wet and powdery and cold smashes against her ankles, which are bare because of the thick pants she is wearing, which happens to be a size too small. Cursing, she bends to wipe the snow from her boots, and glances around. Her search finds her not a step closer to spotting the suspect, however. "Hello?" she calls out, raising an eyebrow and standing again. "Is anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

PostSubject: Re: forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins   forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:43 pm

forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins Tumblr_lvltdpyneM1r3qyu1

Peter pulls his legs towards himself, giggling aloud. He ducks beneath the wall, trying to say as silent as possible. He tightens his scarf around his stiffened neck, attempting to ignore the cold. He's not a Khione kid, so it's not like he's immune to the cold. He warms his hand together through his finely kintted mittens (yes, mittens), wishing he's a small child waiting for hot cocoa. He turns his attention back to the girl who seems so obviously fed up. He can't help but let out a little chuckle. He replies to her question with an intentionally stupid answer: "No."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins   forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:54 pm

forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins Tumblr_lw47n2RHNo1qed2tlo1_500

Amberlyn nods, and frowns. "Oh yes, of course, because it's everyday that snow speaks to you." She smiles, though it's ever so faint, and marches towards the mound of snow. Behind it, she makes out a bit of a figure, as though somebody was hiding. They obviously are, so she bends. Picking up a handful of snow, Amberlyn makes it into a compound ball, grinning. "Last chance," she calls towards the boy, gauging the distance and aiming to the best of her ability. "I'll give you a few moments before..." She bites on her lip for a moment, unsure of what to threaten him with. "Before I throw this spear through your heart. I'll have you know that I'm a very experienced...javelin thrower?" She shrugs, hoping that he won't she through her lie. Besides, here at camp, one never knew what might be around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins   forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forsaken fortress & balls of snow ● rempykins
Page 1 of 1