Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location

Go down 
+6
Mako
Kendall
Lightning
kikiyo237
Yume
Michiru Kaioh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:41 pm

OOC: Are you....oh that's right, Kronos is offline.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:57 pm

OOC; -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:59 pm

OOC: ?
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:38 pm

OOC: Hey guys what's happening?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:41 pm

OOC: IDK
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:54 pm

OOC:Kronos was gettin P.O that my char said he'll never get friends and then others mimicked him.

Oh why's it matter to you titan of time, must be old to alot about you! hahahahaha you'll never cath me! i say and hop off my podium and dance in front of his face unseen.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Show yourself I demand it. You are getting on my nerves. I say pounding my scythe on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:00 pm

OOC: like your pic by the way

Bic: never buddy and I'll keep you so busy its so hard to concentrate!

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:06 pm

I go into my chamber and lock the door s behind me quickly. I f that wouldn't keep annoying pests like those two out nothing would. I set my scythe down and go over to my throne. I sit down contemplating my next battle strategy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:09 pm

"The only way someone would show themselves to you is if they're suicidal!" I yell, still invisible.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 pm

This time I hear exactly where the voice is coming from I get up and run over to where it was and grab the girl. I grope around her head searching for the invisibility cap and I find it I throw it away from me and Annabeth is shown standing right in front of me. I freeze time and get my scytheand return back to where she's standing I unfreeze time and I say You were saying?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:15 pm

NOt her no not her. But wait are we running away are we? my voice says as if i was standing right next to your ear, and it continues throughout mt tam, scaring the tourist. Poor oldy you'll soon become moldy from sitting on that throne oh and be pone to death... hahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:16 pm

"I was saying," I continued unnerved but the scythe, "The only reason someone would show themselves to you is if they're suicidal, because they would have their soul reaped because you have anger issues." I explain. Jupming out of the way when he swings his weapon at me.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Nice move girl but temper-man has a problem maybe his diapers are running out... i say and step into the fire light showing my shadowly self... he may need to be changed to bad he mommy is not here.... hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:35 pm

"Anger Manegment much?" I ask when Kronos tries to swing at me again.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:41 pm

You evil monsterus little girl i'll have you-

no you won't mister grumpy poo she comig with me, and the i charged not him but her, when i reached her grabbed her arm. we got to go back... never mind then the shadows collaspe aroundus and we appear behind Kronos get him now! i say still holding her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:45 pm

I turn around frightined, "Who are you." I ask, struggiling agianst the strangers hold.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Shadow, Ghost half brother... i need to get you to the beach theres... never mind that now lets go then the shadows collaspe again as Kronos strikes, I appear out side his door, stay here i'll be back... I was gone and back again, the only thing changd was the door. it was back wards do you have a blow torch on you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:55 pm

I shake my head, still suspisious, "I don't know if I trust you yet." I admit. Drawing my knife in case of emergency.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Well do you trust me enough to help me weld this door shut? i say in counter attack, to those harsh words of hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:03 pm

I look at him strangely then nod, "This won't hold him for more then an hour," I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:06 pm

Not him... but all his army... they don't know a thing, all eating lunch welder in the same room... revenge is sweet! but can i use it? i say making sure shes not playing with me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:07 pm

"Use what?" I ask..
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Your no help... forget it. need to go to the beach come on i say and lay out my hand for her to take oh and i won't mention this handf holding to
Alex... Hahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:12 pm

I hesitantly take his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location   Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mount Tam - Titan Fortress Location
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next