Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:27 pm

I felt like I could do anything I wanted to him. I felt so confident and great. I loved it. My hands were dangerously close to his butt but I didn't realize it. His hands slid further down my waist which felt really sexy.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:46 pm

I stopped for a moment, my lips still on hers. I started to pull away, but leaned back in. I kissed her with a much more intense passion then before. My hands now were down on her hips. They rested there as we kepy kissing.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:35 pm

Our kiss turned into a makeout session. I moved my hands up further on his legs until they were up near his butt. I still didn't realize what I was doing. It was like the whole world was blocked out, and we were the only people here.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:02 pm

My hands went to the back of her neck. Eventually, I was almost dizzy from kissing. Anything could have happened around us and I wouldn't have know. I wasn't thinking, just acting on my instinct. All I knew was that I wanted her forever.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:28 pm

I pulled away from the kiss to breath a little. I kicked my water slightly in the water. I looked down at the water. I felt like we had to go. Most of the stars were out now, and harpies would be haunting the Beach for campers out after hours.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Seeing Piper's expression, I knew we were thinking the same thing. We really did need to go. As much as I didn't want to, I took a breath and reached for her hand to leave. The beach was bright with stars, which made it even harder to leave.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:23 pm

"We better get going before we get in trouble," I said. I grabbed his hand too. I squeezed it and smiled on the inside. I kicked my feet in the water and we swam towards the shore.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:43 pm

I started to swim back, thinking about how bad it would suck if fate decided I should drown now. After tonight, it would be very hard to ruin things. Smiling as we reached the shore, I gave her a hug in the moonlight and continued on the way back to the cabins. I still didn't want to have to leave her, but knew I had to.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:50 pm

I walked back to my Cabin, already missing Noel. His hug gave me a small jolt of happiness that would last me through the night. I wondered when I would see him next. There was something that went on that night that made me want him so badly.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:33 pm

On the walk back, I couldn't stop thinking about Piper. Maybe she was as crazy about me as I was about her. I really didn't want to wait to see her again. Unfortunatly, I knew I had to make it through the night.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Let's just post at Off Campus now.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:54 pm

--Alrighty :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4