Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The pen is the mightiest weapon [ private; BUNNY ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

The pen is the mightiest weapon [ private; BUNNY ] Empty
PostSubject: The pen is the mightiest weapon [ private; BUNNY ]   The pen is the mightiest weapon [ private; BUNNY ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:31 pm

The pen is the mightiest weapon [ private; BUNNY ] Emmaw411
amberlynjadewynters

Amberlyn sits on one of the bottom rows, a small sketchbook in hand. The regular, ballpoint pen that sits in her left hand is gliding across the paper. The stage, though only slightly visible, is beginning to emerge on the white sheet, as if being unveiled by the pen. She hums a song, one from the mortal world, quietly. She refuses to sing out-loud. It's not that she's shy, she simply doesn't want to distract herself from the drawing. "This pen is awful..." The words slip from her mouth so quickly and unexpectedly that she seems to jump herself. "Oh gods, that was odd." She returns to the paper, and continues the gliding motions. She is now working on the bottom line, and then she will be finished. However, the pen wants to think otherwise, as the ink runs dry, and the last few centimeters of clean paper is left blank.

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

The pen is the mightiest weapon [ private; BUNNY ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pen is the mightiest weapon [ private; BUNNY ]   The pen is the mightiest weapon [ private; BUNNY ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:14 pm

The pen is the mightiest weapon [ private; BUNNY ] Viva12
V i v a | H e a t h e r

Something, something 'bout the way that you had looked at me,
that smile smile that had been slowly catching onto me,
couldn't believe that it had lead to this,
without the speaking or the talking it's all worthless,
but could it be, could it be,
all worth-
this wait.

I hummed my new song a couple times out loud to make sure the chorus sounded like I wanted it to. I stared down at the notebook page and tapped the pen on the page three times. I cleared my throat. My voice sounded different when I hummed it to when I was actually singing. I didn't think anyone was here. I never sang here alone by myself, no one was here... I started singing it outloud. It made me smile when I heard my voice outloud, but it was also sort of weird in this silent invironment. No one here at camp ever heard my voice, ever. The only one who heard my voice alone were my brothers. My real brothers back at home, not the half siblings. I sang it again, a little loudly. I kept my head down, so my voice ran across the floor of the Amphitheater, almost hauntingly.
Back to top Go down

The pen is the mightiest weapon [ private; BUNNY ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: