Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] Empty
PostSubject: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:14 pm

I walked down the beach, lost in thought. It seemed pretty deserted. The beach, not my head. The waves were calming as they scraped the shore. I sat down and let the grains of sand pour through my hands.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:27 pm

I walked to the Beach after getting a Quest. It all happened really fast. I had to wait a day, then I could leave with my accopany person. The Beach was sort of empty, which was sort of unusual. The water swayed back and forth with the waves it created. I walked through the sand barefoot, and stopped after walking about half way to the water. I pushed my hair out of my face.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:42 pm

I looked out over the water and saw a girl walking to the ocean. I sat back looking up at the sky and listening to the waves. Even as I sat there, I kept thinking about the girl. I looked up to sneak a look at her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:51 pm

I stopped walking, and stood near the shore of the Beach, where the water began to be damp. Tiny shells dotted the shore and around it. My thick black hair blew behind me in the soft wind. People usually told me I looked like Percy, just with longer hair.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:01 pm

I wasn't sure if I should go and talk to her. I had noticed many of the campers had some serious anger issues. I got up and walk to the water, just barely touching it. I glanced again back over to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:05 pm

I thought someone else was here, looking at me. I somewhat cautiously looked over to the side and saw a boy. He was looking at me, so I only held his gaze for a second. I looked back in front of me. I kept my eyes on the water.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:12 pm

I quickly dropped my gaze to the sand. I couldn't tell if she was ticked or what. Well that was good. I thought to myself. Now that she thinks I'm some creep, I should talk to her. Without actually deciding, I got up and walked in her direction . I was still unsure of if I would even stop or just walk by. I leveled my unsteady breathing and put one foot in front of the other. I didn't usually get nervous around girls. [/i]What is going on with me?[/i]I thought.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:00 pm

I turned back, looking at him. Was he walking to me? I thought I had stopped breathing for a minute. Now that he was closer, I could see him better. Okay, I had never had a crush here before at camp. But this guy was pretty cute.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Well, she doesn't seem mad or creeped out. I thought . "So, go talk to her ."said a voice in my head. Great. Now I was hearing voices.I flashed a smile in her direction and walked closer. "Mind if I sit?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:14 pm

He smiled at me. Hopefully he couldn't see me blush, but it was dark out so I doubted he could. "Sure," I said. I sat down a little behind the wet sand, but if the waves washed up, we'd get wet. Or, he'd get wet.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:24 pm

I sat next to her,our arms almost touching . My gods she was pretty. "I'm Noel."I said with a grin."Now if I may ask, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:27 pm

I glanced down at our hands. They were really close, but I didn't care much. "I'm Piper," I said, sort of nervous. I dared to look up at him. He was really cute. I thought who he could be the son of...
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:37 pm

"So who is your godly parent?" I asked with a grin. "'Cause it would kinda suck if I was flirting with my sister." Hopefully it sounded better to her than it did to me, and if she was my sister... well, let's not think about that.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Did he just call me pretty? I wondered. "Poseidon," I said, my eyes grazing over the waves. "You? I'm just guessing Aphrodite?" I said and asked, I guessed. I didn't mean to say that last part, but he was way too hot to be a son of anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:57 pm

"Yes ma'am . "I replied with a grimace. "And how in the world did you guess that?"
Now that I looked at her, I could deffinatly see the Poseiden in her. Dark hair and beautiful eyes. I wasn't lying though, she was pretty enough to be a child of Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:09 pm

"Sorry," I said really quietly. "Oh, you know, you're good-looking enough to be one." I said looking away a little. Once I looked in the mirror and I thought I was Percy. It was just my hair that was different. My hair was black like his, but it was really longer.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:20 pm

I laughed a little as I replied, "Well its fine and thanks, I think. And you my dear, also look good enough to be one. Let's just hope I look a little smarter than the rest of my siblings." I glanced out over the dark ocean .
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:53 pm

I kept my eyes on him as he spoke. "Well, you don't seem to be as bratty and cocky as other Aphrodite children," I said, sighing a bit. I kept my eyes on him, feeling more comfortable around him. I thought he could snap at any moment and get like the others soon.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:20 pm

"That's a very good thing." I said with a smile. "I guess you haven't met my twin. She is the poster child for an Aphrodite kid." I rolled my eyes and couldn't help to resent Nikki a little. I mean, of course I love her and everything, but still ...
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:26 pm

A twin sister? She must be popular with the guys. "Are you saying she's like the stereo-type of an Aphrodite girl come true?" I said, raising an eyebrow. Now I felt like asking something. "Do you think I look like Percy? Just, you know, with longer hair and with girl features?" I saw him in our Cabin once, and he thought I was his long-lost twin.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:38 pm

"Yes to both questions." I said with a smirk. "Nikki is like a Barbie doll who has a seemingly perfect life. I've only seen Percy once, but you guys could be twins . "
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:47 pm

I smiled a little. "Even daughters of Aphrodite don't have perfect lives," I said, looking at him. I didn't mind being told I looked like Percy. Percy was considered hot to some campers, so I didn't care. It was almost like a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:59 pm

"That is very true." I said with a smile. Nikki was the younger of us and heavily depended on me. Softly I said,"I don't judge guys, but I think it is safe to say that you are way more beautiful than Percy."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:02 pm

I blushed. "Come on, Percy is really hot. It's weird to say that since he's my half brother, but it's true. Girl wise, I guess so," I said. "And I'm pretty sure you're a lot more handsome than most Aphrodite guys. I don't hang around them very much, so I wouldn't know. But just a guess."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:23 pm

I laughed and said," You think its wierd to call Percy hot as a sibling, while I find it wierd to call him hot considering we are both guys. " I shrugged my shoulders and said," Most of the Aphrodite guys are as fake as their sisters and probably wouldn't mind saying Percy's hot. There is a lot more to people then their looks..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: