Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Glancing up at the sky, I realized it must be really late. I knew we should leave, but didn't want to. At all. I stayed there with her and just thought about everything. I had been walking on these beach earlier thinking it must be a mistake that everyone thought I was a son of Aphrodite. Sure, I had had a girlfriend, but had never felt like I really loved a girl. This completely changed the moment I met Piper.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:29 pm

I tried to cover up my body with my arms, but I stopped. It didn't matter if he could. I trusted Noel with my heart. I was so glad I was here with him.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:36 pm

I realized a second to late what she was doing. I kissed her hair and slipped my hands off her. I was hoping she wasn't thinking I was a pervert or something. The water immediatly seemed colder when I wasn't physically near her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:38 pm

I picked the worst day to wear a white shirt and a black bra. I sighed. "Sorry Noel, my shirt... all wet," I muttered. I crossed my arms. I wished he would come back to me.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:49 pm

I chuckled and came back closer to her. "Don't worry about it. " Smiling,I hugged her tight and closed my eyes. The waves hit against us softly, but it would be hard to imagine a better moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:53 pm

I smiled and giggled a little. His warmth felt even better after the few seconds of cold. I wrapped my arms around his back. I leaned my head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:21 am

The moon's pale light was starting to get stronger. Her features looked as if they were chiseled out of stone. She looked perfect leaning against my cheast. I smiled and placed my cheek against the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:49 pm

I put my arms around him. I didn't care if he could see my body through my skin. He was so perfect for me in everyway. It was like I was meant to be in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:55 pm

My arms tightened around her even more. I kissed her hair softly . I almost wished time would just stop. I never wanted to end this moment. In each others arms, I felt complete.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 pm

It was great being in his arms and all, but I wanted to do something else too. I wanted to kiss him again. His warmth felt amazing against my skin. I didn't bear let go of him.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:54 pm

My arms slid down to her waist. I kissed her forehead and moved to her cheek, my lips lingering a second longer than before. I stopped at her perfect lips. She was warm and even the water felt good against my skin.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:00 pm

His presence on me was amazing. My insides tingled when his hands reached my waist. I reached forward a tiny bit more to connect our lips together. His soft lips lingering on my cheek made me want to smile. A gentle wave pushed us further out in the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Our lips came together seamlessly. I felt as though I had a shiver going down my spine,but couldn't move. Probably more like didn't want to move. We were further out in the ocean now.I came in even closer so that our lips were in full contact and I kissed her. That kiss...wow . I just wished it had never ended.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Our bodies were completely pressing against eachother now. The kiss made my night. I pulled back my head after it. I looked at his wet hair and dripping wet face. It made him look like a god.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:12 pm

This whole night felt completely unreal. Almost dream-like. Sad to say, but I honestly had never felt love. Maybe Aphrodite would be ashamed of that, but it doesn't really matter.. I had finally experianced it tonight. I blinked a couple of times to make sure it was all real. Every time, Piper would be there and I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:15 pm

I took a deep breath in. "I feel like I love you," I whispered, blinking. I never had a boyfriend or someone I thought I loved until right now. My hand slipped down and accidentally rested on his leg.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:40 pm

I grinned and kissed her. I was going to reply, but didn't know what I would say. Words would fail me and I would end up not getting my point across. Well, hopefully she would understand what I ment. The kiss lasted for much longer than one usually would. Weird, how much kissing we had done tonight. Gods, I love this girl.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Our kiss made my head spin. I was so happy. It wasn't his looks that made me love him, but it was how he was so real and genuine and kind, it was like I was made to be with him and fall in his arms. I didn't remove my hand from his leg.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:57 pm

I broke off the kiss smiling. My brain was fuzzy, like I hadn't gotten enough sleep. I opened my eyes and realized my hands had slipped to her lower back. I had been around rude bratty girls all my life. Piper was as real as it got. It amazed me that she didn't have a boyfriend . Well, that lucky guy would be me. It didn't matter if she liked it or not, I was in love.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:03 pm

I smiled back at him. His hands on my lower back area felt oddly good. It sent signals to my brains to do something else too. I moved my other hand so they were both touching his upper thighs.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:19 pm

I moved one of my hands to her waist and leaned in. My lips were salty from the ocean. I kissed her neck, my lips lingering on her soft skin. My breain memorized everything about her. From her sweet smile, to the shape of her lips, I could never forget anything about her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:24 pm

I moaned softly as he kissed my neck. I rubbed his upper thighs slowly. His body touching mine set off sparks in my mind. His lips on my neck tickled slightly, but I didn't laugh.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:48 pm

My lips worked further up her body. I kissed her throat and then her cheek. By then, I knew I couldn't help but keep kissing her. She looked like a porcelain doll in the silver light. I could feel her presence all over my body.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Now it was my turn to kiss him. I nibbled on his ear a little, then kissed around his neck. I wasn't even holding onto him. I was in his hands now and I felt extremely safe. I moved my hands even further up his legs.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Our bodies came together perfectly . My hands came down further down her waist . I smiled as her lips touched my bare skin. I brought her in even closer so there was no space between us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next