Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] Empty
PostSubject: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:10 pm

I rush into the infirmary, holding Carmen's limp body. "Help! Somebody help! The great Carmen West, Hermes cabin leader is in trouble! Please, please help my girl friend!" Tears are running down my face, and I feel desperate. Carmen was extremely light, and I feared her life was slipping away. I could only hope that the power of love was real, and it still lingered over us.

My heart went out to those who lost their loved ones in the battle. Carmen just very injured made me want to die. It was the worst thing to ever happen to me!

Last edited by Nico on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Chris Talbot hobbled over on one crutch (as opposed to two previously) with surprising speed. He was himself injured and seemed an unlikely medic, but no one could say he didn't have spirit.
"Plenty of cots in the back. Take your pick!" he told Hurst. "I'll get a medkit!"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:16 pm

I heard Hurst's hurt voice going in and out, he really wanted to save me. My throat closed up like I was going to cry. I had been crying, so what the heck? I could only sense the chaos going on around me. The only thing I saw was white endlessness. When my eyes were closed before, it was all black...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:41 pm

I hug Carmen tighter to me, hoping I didn't squeeze her too tightly. She was my love, and I just needed her there with me. "Don't worry Carmen, these kids are going to help you. Don't worry. I promise they will save you. Hold on. For me." I close my eyes tightly, trying to keep my tears in. Still, I didn't do I very good job. As I carry Carmen over to the bed Chris had showed me, I try my best to keep my tears off of Carmen. If she didn't know I was crying, she wouldn't feel stressed. Still, a single tear escapes my cheek and lands on Carmen's arm.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Chris rushed over to the bed with a medkit in hand. He sat down, dropped his crutch and examined Carmen's injuries. He swore.
"Heavy concussion, internal bleeding, multiple broken bones. That rib...is it puncturing a lung? Oh, gods." Chris closed his eyes. Come on Dad, I've hardly done this before. Help me save her.
Then he exhaled and produced some ambrosia. "Man, start praying," he told Hurst.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Ophelia:

Standing over by another cot in the Infirmary, my gaze landed on a two troubled boys around a girl. It was Carmen West? The Cabin Leader of Hermes couldn't die. I didn't know many Hermes children, but I knew Carmen. Not close, but she handled everything well. I could tell by the look on the one boys face that he must've been really close to her. Should I walk over, help? I could try with the other boy there. My bow disappeared. I walked over slowly and as silent as I could. "What's going on? Is there- there anything I could do to help?" I couldn't stand looking at hurt bodies. I forced myself to glance at Carmen. She looked seriously hurt.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Chris glanced at Ophelia, hoping she was a good healer. "You an experienced medic? By all means, take over. If not? You could always pray. And help me out with the medkit."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:24 pm

"No. I'm a Hunteress. I'm not certified but I know medication. If you're Apollo, you should know what to do. I'm just here for small things," I said with no eye contact. I backed up. I didn't trust myself with a Cabin Leader.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:33 pm

"I'm a sniper, not a medic," Chris replied as he began to administer ambrosia. "And I've heard of what you Hunters can do to patch people up. Come on, give me a hand here. Two docs better than one, right?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:00 pm

"Who said all Hunters can heal as good as others? All Apollo kids have healing in their nature. I can't help. I don't trust myself anyways," I said. I turned away from him and went over to another cot. I was feeling bad for the other boy with tears down his cheeks. I was feeling threatened by the one anyways.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:16 pm

"All Apollo guys have healing in their nature, eh? I hope you're right about that," Chris murmured, giving Carmen some nectar. "Oh man, there are three things I can think of that can heal wounds this extensive effectively. Magic, divine power, science fiction. Come on Dad, give me a hand."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:06 pm

I watch both of them argue, just hoping Carmen would last this long. "Please! Somebody! Just, help Carmen!" I close my eyes even tighter, afraid of what I might see. Placing the back of my hand on Carmen's warm forehead, I start to violently shake. Oh boy. Here we go.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:24 pm

What is Hurst doing? O.o
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:33 pm

--It's just like feeling her temperature, I guess. That same pose. Making sure Carmen's okay. Yeah . . . Hurst isn't very smart.--
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Uh Ok...
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Though Chris tried his best to remain calm, he was fighting a wave of panic and frustration. He'd administered as much ambrosia and nectar as a demigod could take, and Carmen's injuries showed almost no signs of healing.
Get it together, Chris. You are a son of Apollo. You can do this, now do it!
The Ancient Greek came from nowhere. Apollo kids often recited hymns to their father to heal wounds, but Chris had never learned one before. Now though, the words came to his mind automatically, and his mouth somehow managed to form completely foreign syllables fluently. Chris was so focused, he did not realize his body was beginning to glow with light, another ability possessed by some Apollo children.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 pm

3rd Person;
Carmen West

Carmen West lie there on the depressing cot, surrounded by her protective boyfriend and a near useless Apollo child. She was attacked several times by a massive cyclops. There was no one else who could take over the Cabin Leader position for her. No one knew how she would live and survive normaly after this. What good would her father do? He could not help her. He couldn't heal her. It would have been for useful if she was an Apollo child. But then she would not be the Cabin Leader, and it wouldn't have been as important.

Carmen was barely still awake, she was slipping into a healing coma, for who knew long.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:54 pm

OOC: Near useless? He's healing her as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:02 pm

He hasn't been doing anything but ambrosia and nectar.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:06 pm

OOC: And the Greek healing hymn which he just started, and is gonna take some serious effect in my next post. In Last Olympian, it's how Will Solace healed Annabeth.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 pm

No, wait until Nico's posts. And don't heal her anymore. I have this whole thing planned out.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Bunny wrote:
No, wait until Nico's posts. And don't heal her anymore. I have this whole thing planned out.

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:10 pm

I sense that I'm losing Carmen. I had a little power, and I knew it was now or never. I had to control my power. If only I could have fully healed her on the battlefield. But, now was when it counted, when I knew I loved Carmen and I would do anything for her. I wanted to have her hand, but she needed to be alive first.

"Carmen," I whisper. I needed her to listen to me. "I love you." I let the word love drift through the air, and hope it has an affect. Then, without hesitation, I kiss her for the second time, knowing this time it would be important.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Okay guys. Carmen is in a coma sort of thing now (Do not ask) so she'll be kind of gone for a while. Nico, I'll have one of my other characters come in, see Hurst and maybe ask if he's alright? And he can vent, etcetera. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:22 pm

At the same time, Chris wrapped up his hymn. He glanced at Hurst, who was kissing Carmen.
"Power of love, eh?" Chris remarked. "It's as good an idea as any. I'm praying it works."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]   Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving My Love [Private to Bunny and the first healer to post]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next