Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Comforting Time {Private to Bunny}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Comforting Time {Private to Bunny} Empty
PostSubject: Comforting Time {Private to Bunny}   Comforting Time {Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:31 pm

I walk placidly down the hallways of the Infirmary, towards where a majority of the injured campers were. As soon as I stepped inside the room, sounds of moaning, groaning, and sobs echoed within my ears. Grimacing slightly, I spotted the nearest demigod possible; closest to the door. It was a girl, I think I had seen her around camp before. What was her name... Taylor? Yeah. Taylor. I crouched down gently beside her, she was next to a bed which had multiple sheets all piled on it, covering a body. I averted my eyes for the moment, and turned my bright blue-ish green eyes to Taylor. They sort of dimmed and my expression softened as I saw how distraught she was.

"Hey Taylor... everything alright?" I asked softly, drawing closer to her. I let my hand rise and wipe a tear which was running down her cheek silently.

Last edited by Dan on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Time {Private to Bunny}   Comforting Time {Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 pm

I looked up a tiny bit to see a boy. His soft touch wiping a tear away sort of made me feel better. I shrugged, swallowing more thick tears. I'd seen him before. I thought his name was Kenny, but I wasn't too positive so I didn't mention his name. "Not well," I said, sniffing.

Last edited by Blue Bunny on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Time {Private to Bunny}   Comforting Time {Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 pm

I frowned. "What's the matter?" I asked curiously, some lines of my forehead appearing. I rose up slightly to see who was on the bed. It was a demigod who looked particularly similar to Taylor. My frown deepened significantly. I quickly flitted over to the other side of the bed and touched the girl tenderly. Her skin was cold and pale, some sticky red blood seeping through the sheets. I walked back over to Taylor's side, not speaking.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Time {Private to Bunny}   Comforting Time {Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:37 pm

I managed to say "She's my twin," I said, motioning to Trinity. "I never should've been mean and annoying towards her. Now she's got to be dead, and I feel awlful," I looked up to Kenny for a moment. Trinity's friend seemed to have left.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Time {Private to Bunny}   Comforting Time {Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:24 am

I put my arm around Taylor. "It's alright." I murmured softly. "Let me go see if there's anything I can do." I offered quietly, unwrapping my arm and walking swiftly over to the other side of the bed. From what I could see, I knew she couldn't stand a chance, but I didn't let Taylor see that on my face, nor did I tell her just yet, although she probably already knew.

I turned Trinity over to see a large wound in her back, and her head cracked. My hands flitted over the wounds, her skin stitching back together tenderly in her back, and her head slowly un-denting itself. I reached into my pocket, grabbing some ambrosia and nectar, and fed it to Trinity. Nothing occurred yet.

I peered over at Taylor with my bright eyes, now somewhat dimmed. "Sorry Taylor, don't think she'll make it." I walked back over to her side.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Time {Private to Bunny}   Comforting Time {Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:18 pm

I watched him with blurry eyes as he patched up my sister. The words stung through my whole body. She won't make it... I looked up at him. I had never felt this sad before. If you knew me, you knew the social and bubbly girl who was always up and active. "You can just say it, she's dead," I said, silent tears running down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Time {Private to Bunny}   Comforting Time {Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:46 pm

I immediately went back to Taylor's side, wrapping my arms around her in a tight embrace. "Shh... it's okay." I attempted to comfort her. I gently wiped away the salty drops of water running down her face. "If you would like me to say it aloud, I will." I whispered to her softly.

~ I'm getting a strange Twilight feeling. Next thing you know he'll be saying that she's a vampire. XD Anyway...

"She's dead." I whispered, barely audible for Taylor to hear, and yet just loud enough that she could. "She has internal stuff that went wrong with her when she was hurt... and it damaged her too much." I unwrapped my arms from Taylor and took her hand, squeezing it reassuringly. "Don't be upset, Taylor. Everything happens for a reason." I looked down at her and smiled slightly; even though I was crouching I was a good half head taller than her. My blue-ish green eyes locked with hers and I sort of sent her a mental message with my eyes. If she wasn't like this, then I wouldn't have gotten to spend some time with you. There was a strange light glint in my bright eyes.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Time {Private to Bunny}   Comforting Time {Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:53 pm

I didn't take my eyes away from him. His presense made me feel better about everything that was going on. "Everything happens for a reason..." I said silently, repeating what he said. I squeezed his hand back, feeling a little better. I had to move on from this. My sister was dead and I couldn't bring her back. Maybe it was for the best and I didn't know. "Thank you, Kenny," I said, finally saying his name outloud. I managed a tiny smile. I wanted him to put his arm around me again.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Time {Private to Bunny}   Comforting Time {Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:14 pm

A smile lit up in my eyes, and I wrapped my arm around her again, sitting down. "Feeling better?" I asked, stroking loose strands of her hair back into place. "No prob Taylor." I grinned and embraced her lightly. "Now... lets go grab some ice cream. Unless your lactose intolerant." I concluded cautiously, smiling brightly, my eyes locked intently on her face. "Then we can snag some brownies." I chuckled softly, rising up and pulling her up too.

~ This post is a major fail... but I'm kind of hungry. xD
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Time {Private to Bunny}   Comforting Time {Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:21 pm

A smile spread across my face. I stood up with him. Wow, he was tall. It didn't bother me, I liked tall guys. I took a last quick look at Trinity. I smiled to myself and for her. "I'm all up for it, let's go," I said, heading out the Infirmary with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comforting Time {Private to Bunny}   Comforting Time {Private to Bunny} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comforting Time {Private to Bunny}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: