Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[ Deleted ]

Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] Empty
PostSubject: Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]   Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Okay, let's be perfectly honest, here. The Beach is probably the LAST place you'd find Coal Nightbird. He was more of a Forest, Mortal World, and ah, Burial Shroud type a guy.
But everyone runs outta Coke sometime... so this means you gotta go smuggle some. With onna those goatkids. Which was what Coal was doing at the moment, minus the goatkid.
Coal walked down the beach towards the road, hands in his pockets and the hood of his black unzipped sweatshirt flipped up over his head, casting a dark shadow of his face. His Converse made footprints in the wet sand, and the sun glinted darkly off the black studs on his belt, which hung low around the waistband of his jeans. All and all? His vibe was clearly: Caution: Dangerous Gothic Kid Comin' Through. Keep Away. And you'd be smart to do so.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]   Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:56 am

I was walking down to the beach, just to hang out, chill, relax. Anything to get my mind off of finding out my mother was a goddess. I looked around and saw white sand and beautifully clear water.
I blew a strand of my blonde hair out of my eyes. As I was doing so and not watching in front of me, I accidentally kicked a wave of sand in front of me, covering a kid in front of me.
(kid in front of Sam=A.K.A. Coal)
And sorry I havent posted. I was in path of Irene.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
[ Deleted ]

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]   Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Coal turned his head in her direction, a sudden dark gloom misting around his body. "Watch it." He growled, face still hidden by the shadow his hood produced. A blackbird that sat perched on his shoulder shifted to look at the girl, fluffing his wings slightly.
Back to top Go down
[ Deleted ]

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]   Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:12 pm

[[Oh no! Are you guys ok?]]
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]   Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Yeah, sorry I wasn't on, iPod was taken away.
"Sorry!" I apologized. "Jeez, I didn't mean to!" I looked at him. He was dressed as a goth kid, nit that there was anything wrong with that but... He had a bird on his shoulder, which was pretty cool because I could never get an animal to do that. "I'm Sam," I said, holding out my hand. "Daughter of Hebe."
Back to top Go down
[ Deleted ]

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]   Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:07 am

Coal's dark eyes scanned Sam's body, as if sizing her up. You could feel them baring into your skin, like hot lasers. They were intimidating, taunting, mysterious, and dark. And Dangerous. Very, very dangerous.
"Coal." he replied, his voice on the deeper side of a teenagers, the edges a little gravely. He didn't offer his hand in return, nor did he offer his God Parent's information.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]   Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:07 am

"Alright then," when he didnt shake my hand. His stare was creeping me out, and my skin felt like it was burning. "You look like a son of Hades," I guessed. "Are you?"
Back to top Go down
[ Deleted ]

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]   Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:50 pm

A small smirk danced on the left end of Coal's lips. "Might as well be." Let's be honest--Coal was a son of Nyx, but he easily beat any Hades kid at being mysterious, creepy, and dangerous.
By. Far. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]   Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:23 am

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said as I noticed the smirk on his face. I frowned. I just got to camp. Did everyone expect me know all the gods? Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Ares, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Hermes, Dionysus,I recited in my head. Those were the twelve Olympians, but Coal didn't seem to fit any of them. "I guess your a child of a minor god then...So are you staying in the Hera cabin? Like me?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
[ Deleted ]

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]   Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:48 pm

"I'd rather go jump off a cliff," Coal tossed his hair out of his face a little, unsucessfully, his dark eyes still locked on hers, "then stay in the Hera cabin. She's a b--" He caught himself, pressing his lips together quickly and glanced at the sky. s***. Please be too busy cussing someone out to have noticed that...
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]   Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:01 pm

I pursed my lips. "You better watch out. Hera can get...temperamental. So, you better hope that she didnt hear it. Or watch your back. And the cabin's not all bad, you know, after our cabin leader added the lounge and stuff, it's alright in there."
Back to top Go down
[ Deleted ]

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]   Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:47 am

"Uh-huh." Coal didn't seem concerned about the fact, his dark eyes locked on hers. It was intimidating how intense they were. "I'm not worried about looks." He told her, voice level. "More worried about being watched by the Demo--" he caught himself again.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]   Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:11 pm

"The what?" I asked. He said something starting with demo. But what? I didn't want to seem nosey, but I naturally am. Demolition? Demo... Hmm. If I was an Athena kid, I could figure it out, but nope. Thats not me.

Sorry my posts suck. I'm distracted by how badly I'm losing the CL "races"
Back to top Go down
[ Deleted ]

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]   Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Coal lowered his eyelashes wickedly. He'd almost said -Demon-, and figured Hera wouldn't appreciate that either. But then again, that's just his opinion~

||No worries :3||
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]   Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:48 pm

(omg sorry I swear I click sent before but I guess it didn't send right! Stupid iPod!)
"Wait..."I said in the middle of my thoughts. "Are you a son of...Nyx?" I asked. I hope I didn't offend him or anything. Nyx is the god of hate, so if I was wrong that could be pretty offensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]   Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun, Sand, and anything but Fun [Private to Ally]
Page 1 of 1