Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:33 pm

"Yeah, I know," I said. Did he think I didn't think there was more to a guy? It wasn't true. I hoped I wasn't putting a bad mark on me.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:42 pm

I looked over at her and she looked kinda worried. I smiled and asked,"So you wanna move up a little? The waves are getting closer." The was about an inch from us and it was freezing outside. I for one wasn't a huge fan of the ocean, but I figured she didn't have a problem with it considering her father was the sea god.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Honestly, I didn't want to. I would have killed to have gone swimming right now. But he wanted to move up, so I guess we would. "Sure," I said, moving back a little.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:54 pm

I moved back a little, putting some space between me and the water. Piper looked like she would go jump in the ocean right now if it were her choice. I laughed when I realized the fact that it would be pretty impossible to have much in common with Piper. Not liking the ocean would probably be a negative in her mind. "You look like you are about to start running away and diving into the water." I stated.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Wow, it was like he read my mind. "Yeah, I kinda wanted to be close to the water. But it's alright, I don't mind. You probably aren't attracted to it as much as I naturally am," I said. I pulled my knees up to my chest.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Honestly, I am kinda scared of the water. "C'mon." I said, offering my hand with a smile."Come show me why you love the water."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm

I looked up at his beautiful face. I took his hand, and stood up with him. "Okay you asked for it," I said. I took on in a run at the water. Of course, I wouldn't get wet, and he would.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:47 pm

She guided me down to the ocean. It was a cold night,and hopefully I wouldn't freeze and die. Oh well . My last experiance with the sea wasn't a very good one, and I just hoped it would be better.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:50 pm

I jumped into the water, hand in hand with Noel. I didn't get covered with the water, but Noel did. I kept my hand in his, not wanting to lose him. I could get wet if I wanted to, but I'd wait and see how Noel was first.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:57 pm

The water was like a rush of adrenaline . I was freezing, but I could still feel the steady warmth of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:06 pm

I swam to the top of the water, dry. "How are you doing?" I asked, a smile on my face. In the dark with the moon not even rising yet, I could see his handsome face refrecting off the water. I couldn't believe I was actually here in the water with him.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:21 pm

I nodded and replied,"I'm fine." She looked so beautiful in the pale moonlight. I smiled at her and held my breath to go under the waves.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:46 pm

here was something about him that made me want him really badly. He was so handsome and nice. He went underwater, I smiled to myself. I wished I could get wet too.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:54 pm

I stayed under for a moment then came up behind her. The water seemed to be getting warmer and overall more calm. I wrapped my arms around her and waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:01 pm

I felt his strong arms wrap around me. My eyes went a little wide, and I smiled. I turned a little, looking at him. Him touching me sent tingles up my spine.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:11 pm

I smiled at her and held her close to me. The moon was lazily creeping through the sky. I closed my eyes for a moment and just thought. I opened my eyes and whispered to Piper,"You are much more beautiful than any daughter of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:23 pm

It felt amazing to have his arms around me, like he was hugging me from behind. His hands on my waist and stomach made me feel safe and warm in the cool water. I had half of my body turned around, looking at him. His face and hair was wet, and his expressionless face with a hint of happiness made him look... sexy. I heard him whisper to me. I couldn't help but smile a little. I said quietly "It's not hard to believe you're a son of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:27 am

I rolled my eyes and leaned in closer . Leaving a soft kiss on her forhead, I wondered what she was thinking. She felt so small and fragile in my arms. I smiled down at her perfect face.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Small stars were just starting to show up in the sky. The moment with him felt so perfect. His kiss on my forehead, his arms around me, floating in the delicate water, everything was amazing. I really wanted to kiss him, but I was a little afraid. If he could kiss my forehead, I could kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:01 pm

I watched Piper as her expressions changed. I really wished I could read her mind and tell what she was thinking.I might look like some smiling idiot,but I really didn't care. I really like Piper. Gods. She is so different from lots of stereotype girls who usually liked me.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Now we were both facing eachother. His arms were still around me. I ducked my head a bit, trying to hide a smile that eventually faded. I looked up at him. He was so amazing and different than other guys I've met.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:37 pm

She was smiling,but didn't want to let me see. I tipped her head up with my hand and leaned in closer. I gave her a soft kiss on the lips. The water seemed to be revolving around us. I opened my eyes and looked Piper's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:40 pm

The soft kiss on my lips made everything perfect. I kept my eyes gently closed. I opened them, he was looking at me. I looked right at his eyes. I slowly put my right hand to the side of his face, sort of of his neck, my thumb stroking his cheek.

I made a topic at Off Campus
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:01 pm

I smiled as the warmth of her hand touched me. The only thing I could think was this girl in perfect. I wanted to stay in the water with her in my arms forever. I tightened my arms even more so that she was almost laying on my chest.

--I just replied there :)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:08 pm

The warmth of his body against mine felt good. I glanced towards the shore, the Beach was empty except for me and Noel. The sky was getting darker. My clothes stuck to my skin, expectially my thin white shirt. I remember he probably could see through my shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]   Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grains of Sand [Private for Bunny]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next