Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * Empty
PostSubject: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Kat drove the car recklessly listening to the music carefully. "You know, she's paying more attention to the music than the road right?" I said looking at the new cabin leader's stricken face. I smiled and kissed Cody's cheek.
In the front seat, Kat snorted loudly. "Disgusting." She muttered. Second word of the day.

Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:04 pm

I'm positive my face was stalk white and stricken as Kat drove like a maniac across the street. We passed multiple street lights, and I kept on thinking that something was going to pop out of the dark and attack our car. It was the middle of the night, and I definitely wasn't up for that kind of challenge yet. I seriously wanted some coffee to wake me up. Unfortunately, knowing Tyler, he probably would snatch the mug from me and splash it in my face; his way of waking me up.

Speaking of Tyler, his face was full of energy. Wow. Once he got up and ready there was no stopping him. It was almost as if he wanted some monster to randomly come and attack us just so he'd had something to occupy himself while we drove down the winding road. My eyes flitted back to the road as Kat narrowly missed driving off the edge of the road.

"Jeez, Kat!" I yelled from the back seat. "Turn right." I suddenly commanded. How I knew where the heck we were heading, I have no idea. But I knew we must be getting close. Somehow my crazed ADHD brain had connected this very spot as like, a landmark, and knew where to go from here.

A tingling sensation grew on my neck. I tried to shrug it off, but no use. I knew we were being watched, but in the pitch black night, I couldn't see a thing. I tried to shake the feeling of (in addition to the watching part) that we were being followed. Silently. By something that I would rather avoid. This was going to be a long, long, long, weekend.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:12 pm

"Stop acting like such a nervous Nelly." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Listen, dude, I got a bag of weapons in the back. A big duffel." I touched his arm gently. His face was chalk white. I mean, usually I was used to white. Kat was pretty damn pale in the summer. Considering how she slept like Morpheus. But he was scared. I didn't understand why, he was big enough to take out a linebacker. I chuckled in spite of myself.
Kat rolled her eyes and followed Cody's instructions. She leaned over to the radio and hit a few buttons as the stereo flipped into the actual car itself. A big command station popped out and she hit the button the read auto-pilot. Then she pressed the, "Turn Chairs" button. All the seats turned and faced each other. Kat smiled, "Now you know why we wanted to take our car." She gestured to my face. "Emily, here, hooked this contraption up. Took her all summer last year."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:36 am

"You're right, Em... maybe my brain is just way to ADHD right now." I said hesitantly. I still couldn't shake the feeling of something following us; something getting closer and closer. Fortunately, the thoughts were disregarded from my mind as the car transformed into something so much cooler. The chairs had flipped so we were all facing each other, and I reclined back in my now more comfortable seat. I didn't even bother to inquire who the heck was driving since even Kat was turned around.

I stared at the newly transformed car in amazement. "Wow... Em, you did this?" I looked at her incredulously before giving her a gentle embrace. "You're amazing." I whispered in her ear. However soon my wide grin that was spread across my face was erased. I had caught sight of something out the window. My whole body went stiff, and the slight color that had returned to my face as soon as I saw the car was drained as well. "Stop the car and don't move." I whispered, yet loud enough that everyone could hear. "We've got company."

I jumped as my seat swiveled around and stopped at a point where we were all facing each other. "Ugh... early morning dizziness is not my cup of coffee." I groaned, my head spinning. I recovered shortly thereafter, but not a moment too late before Cody ordered Kat to stop the car and tell everyone not to move. Just what I needed. Monsters to occupy my ADHD mind. My hands flared up for a short moment before I realized that they were lit and I quickly diminished the flames so that the car wouldn't burn. My eyes locked on Emily. I nodded curtly to her; we both knew what to do. A mischievous glint was in my eye as soft blue flames danced across my hand. I could feel something out there too, and my hands were itching to burn the stupid monster who thinks he could take on an insanely talented crew like us. I just hoped we were talented enough.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:55 am

My face burned. Literally. I couldn't use fire. For one, I hadly knew how and two...I might hurt someone. Kat on the otherhand stopped the car immediatley and glared, she spat a couple curses in Greek and English and Welsh, I think. I closed my eyes and let the warm, tinglish sensation in my hands take over. But not before I had pushed up my sleeves to reveal the long dragon-shaped burn going up my arm. I flipped my hood up as my anger grew and the tingling got more consistent. A monster. Frickin' two miles away from camp. What the hell? Some god's idea of a sick joke? That god can kiss my...shoe. I nodded to Tyler and Kat. Kat pulled a couple throwing knives out of the dash. And a knife out of her top. I honestly will never want to know how it got in there. She also brought out my sword in the form of a matchbook. The matchbook stored the sword. My ring stored my shield. Hungry little flames flitted in between my fingers caressing them with warmth alsmost as if to say, 'We missed you.' Little monsters, I thought back at them as I stepped outside instantly clothed with lightweight leather armour. My armour had sensors in it and could seem to understand when I needed it.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:52 pm

I practically crawled across Tyler to get to the door, and opened it with extreme force. Cold harsh wind immediately rushed in and almost brought me to my knees. Fortunately Tyler was there and his entire body basically radiated heat. Him along with Emily who didn't seem to be so intent on fire. Disregarding that, I narrowed my eyes, and looked around at our surroundings.

To put it simply, we were on a narrow ridge which lead down to the city below. There was a steep incline, more like a cliff ledge, to the right of the car, and to the left, millions of rocks. My eyes surveyed the entire area like a hawk, seldom blinking and my entire body stiff and coiled, like I was ready to spring into action. The wind howled around us, my pitch black sweatshirt flapping around me. Then I heard it. It wasn't the wind that was howling. It was a dog. A huge dog, I might add, one that goes by the name of a hellhound.

"Get down!" I hissed at the others as I crouched down behind the car, which had turned itself back to normal as soon as we got out. I peered over the ledge, and suddenly it was as if I could see everyone. I'm not sure if it was the moon, or the extra carrots that I had earlier that were kicking into my system, but I could definitely see. And what I saw wasn't a pretty sight.

I was right about there being a hellhound. Oh yeah, you can bet there was. Right on top of one of the larger rocks above us, snarling down with vicious red eyes. But was there only one? Oh no. There was two others that hopped up on the rocks right below the 'Alpha'.

I shuddered, these dogs look like they meant business. Why? No idea. But all I knew was that they did not want us going anywhere. Unless it was to Hades. However, I didn't plan on going down there. Not yet, anyways. I clenched my fists, my jaw set.

"Do you guys see them?" I whispered, my eyes huge in the moonlight which shone down slightly through the concealment of thick clouds.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:03 pm

"Yes, I see them you momumental moron." Kat rolled her eyes. "I know a trick to get them away. They hate fire. That's why Emily and Tyler are so powerful in this situation." Kat looked at Cody who looked pissed and angry.
The dogs were all lined up. "Damn...that's alot of dogs. You know they also hate metal. Metal music, like guitar grinding, vocal shrieking." Kat pulled out a small, but powerful set of speakers and plugged an iPod into them. Brokencyde started...going. Playing wasn't the right word for this band.
Emily flinched when she heard the growl of...Brokencyde. Schizophrenia. "Kat, why the hell are you playing that?" She dared a look at Kat. Kat shrugged, "The dogs hate it. It hurts their ears. Espescially if you play it loud enough."
Emily smiled. "One, two, they're coming for you...three, four lock your door." Emily said cocking her head and smiling earily.

Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:33 am

I caught on quickly. My eyes locked on Emily's. "Guess this is your time to shine. Either that or we can dance to this heavy metal music." I closed my eyes as I chuckled softly. "Just be careful... and kick those hellhounds' butts." I said, smiling as I kissed her gently on her cheek.

"Turn it up, I think they're being cowardly." I yelled over the loud roar of the music to Kat. Naturally, just as I said that, the 'leader' bounded down from the rock, a few yards away from the car. "Emily, Tyler, FIRE. NOW." I hissed softly; encouragingly.

I got up from crouching down by the car. "Hey hellhounds, long time no see!" I greeted them playfully, waving. "Yeah, sorry about last time. I think I killed one of your cousins. Or whatever your family tree is." I chuckled softly, bright flames of fire dancing across my palm. "Well anyway, I think its time we come on good terms, would you agree?" I paused, a wide grin on my face. I heard a loud growl come from the other side of the car. "Yeah... neither would I." I said calmly, throwing a heated ball of fire towards the leader hellhound. I heard a small whimper, but then an extremely uproarious howl. I backed away, but still decided to be in the game.

"Is the big puppy scared?" I said in an extremely mocking tone of voice. "Em," I began, flitting my eyes over to my sister, "You're a fire user. Even if you don't know how to use it, USE IT. Just to get us away from these mutts." I said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Emily grinned widley stepping up to a dog with the roar of the warm feeling rushing up her arms. They were completely on fire. The dog backed up as Kat flew from out of nowhere onto the dog's back. "Woot!" She yelled. Emily rolled her eyes and ran towards the next dog. Emily put her flaming hands on her knees and crouched down low like a Shortstop. She grinned as Brokencyde continued to scream. "Come and get some." She cocked her head as the dog pounced.
The battle roared on. Literally. Tyler was doing well. Kat was in the middle of strangling a dog with a cable and smacking it silly with a random Louville Slugger. Where she got that, Emily had no idea. Suddenly out of nowhere, Emily was plowed into the ground by a brick wall. Her vision blurred in and out as a man stood over her. Yes, a man. "Ughh..." She groaned. BAM. A foot landed a ferocious blow to her ribcage. He went in for another kick and she grabbed his boot. She twisted and he hit the ground swinging. Emily jumped on top of him and beat his face with her flaming fists.
He wasn't finished. Neither was a hellhound apparently. One minute she was beating a man up, the next she was flying through the air and hitting a brick building. Emily was knocked completely unconscience. "Em!" Kat screamed as vines shot up from the ground tying a hound's foot to the ground. Kat sprinted to her friend and slid on the ground on her knees tearing holes into her favorite sweats. Her her was plastered to her face, she was covered in sweat and ash and smelled like a cross between gym socks and wine. Not a nice smell.
"Em! Can you hear me?!" She screamed as tears slid out of her eyes and drippped down her face. Emily didn't stir.

Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:07 pm

It seemed as if the world was crashing down on me. Probably because it was.
I stood there in the wreckage of thousands of small sliver-like chips of boulders which had fallen down (and were still in the moment of descending) in the pandemonium. Finally my brain charged up with intinction and fury as I saw Emily lying unconscious by the brick building, with Kat and Tyler already by her side. Flitting my eyes to observe all of my surroundings instead of focusing on Emily's frozen face (I probably would have died if I hadn't checked what was around me), I heard a loud growl.

I froze in panic. I had thought all of the hellhounds had been either captured by Kat's vines, or driven away by Ty's and Em's fires.
Apparently not.

After that quick millisecond of a thought which raced through my mind, I attempted to pivot on my heel quickly and conjure up some plants and vines to do the trick. Either part of my mind was still locked on Emily's frozen appearance, or I was just still recovering from the shock of all that had happened at once; whatever it was, before I got the chance to fully turn around, I was tackled to the ground.

My eyes were shut. I could feel the hot, musty breath of a large dog rolling off of my face. A single thought ran through my head. GET. THE. HECK. OFF. OF. ME. I thought vigorously. Almost a split second later, the hellhound was writhing in pain, seemingly in mid-air. I stared in amazement. How did that happen? I peered closer at how the dog was moving in agony. There were... strings? No, extremely thin vines which had come out of nowhere and attacked the hellhound.

I just lay there for a moment. Guess I didn't know my own strength, which in this case was pretty darn awesome. Then I remembered. "Emily." I whispered with horror as I got up with lightning speed and sprinted over to her and the others. Kat and Tyler were already checking her for any bashes, which I was guessing she did have quite the number, after a crash like that.

My face was hard and my jaw was said. I spoke in a cracked and firm voice. "Lets get her to the hospital. I noticed one right down the block." I nodded over to the hospital a ways down the street. "We're going to have to go on foot for now..." I said, my voice now shook up of that strange melancholy mood and now set to a matter-of-fact voice. I looked back at the car, which was now scratched up so badly I mistook it for one of those battered up race cars you see in the Racing Hall of Fame museum things. But... there was something else by the figure of the car. A sort of figure which... looked like a man? I disregarded the thought for now... but something nagged me in the back of my mind that something should have clicked in my mind, but didn't. And somehow I knew I was going to see the man again.

"In any case," I began again, looking back to the others, shaking off the slight feeling that I had missed something critical in that moment that I saw the man and picking up Emily in my arms, "We got some pretty good mileage before that incident, so we should be close-ish." I said. I looked down at Emily. "I'm pretty weary right now, and what I did just now kind of wore me out. One of you will probably have to take her sometime later. I feel like I'm going to collapse." I said, my voice growing softer.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:47 pm

In the dream, she was drowning. Emily was drowning. The sea was entirely black and she coudln't see anything. Then all of a sudden she was in a warm room. It was a mechanic's shop. She could tell; she'd practically grown up in one. The temperature was very warm since there just so happened to be a fire roaring in a smelting furnace over in the eastern part of the room. Emily sat up cautiously and looked around. A car was up on a platform as tall as Emily's shoulders. She knew for a fact someone was under there because their were a pair of messed up legs sticking out from beneath the Toyota.
There was a loud curse word spat out in an Irish accent as a thud sounded. Emily furrowed her eyes in confusion as the feet disappeared and a large burly man walked out from behind the imported car. When he saw Emily he threw his hands up and exclaimed, "Ah lass, it's about time you get here."
"Uhh..." Was Emily's only response. He lumbered over to a chair and dropped into it happiily as a little servant robot came up to him with a cup of lemonade. He took it and waved it away. "Gahh..." Emily said standing up.
"Lass if your gonna hurl, I suggest you do it over."
Emily snorted, "I've got an iron gut."
The man's eyes twinkled, "Just like yer mother..." His eyes got a faraway look to them as he turned his attention back to Emily, "And do you know who I am?"
Emily thought for a moment and took a sarcastic guess, "Bob the Builder."
The God of Fire looked amused, "Hephaestus."
"Could've fooled me. So...dad...where ya been all my life?" She practically spat at her father.

~Yourr turrn!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:12 pm

My eyes drooped as we all trudged along towards the hospital. When we reached it, I was ready to collapse in a heap. Unfortunately, I had to sign Emily in as well as sign us "guests": Tyler, me, and Kat. Emily seemed to be twisting and turning in her sleep; which made me wonder curiously what she was dreaming about. Finally after signing us in, we went up in one of those steel mirror-ish elevators, and were stopped at a pretty nice hospital room, including plush couches and everyone. It was a good thing I had some money stocked in my pocket at the check-in desk.

I set Emily gently down onto the soft hospital bed, thinking we could all sort it out once we were sure Emily was going to be alright. Just as I was about to plop down onto one of the plush chairs, Tyler collapsed by Emily's side. I bolted up immediately, pointing my finger at the door, which swung closed and shut with a few vines entwining it in front of a shocked doctor who was about to enter the room.

I walked briskly over to Tyler, feeling his head. "What the heck happened?" I muttered incoherently. Something clicked... something about Tyler and Emily being related, and how gods could communicate through dreams. "Seriously Hephaestus? This was the wrong time." I grumbled to myself. I got up from crouching down and looked at Kat. "What are we going to do now? I'm practically out of money from the check-in desk, and the doctors are probably going to get security in here soon." I said, my voice rising slightly in a panic. I paced the room, wondering what to do, my eyes sometimes wavering over to Tyler and Emily both knocked out and turning in their unconsciousness.

As soon as I got in the room, I was already losing my balance to some extent. Millions of thoughts were running through my mind. What the heck is happening to me? Why am I losing my balance? Why are my thoughts and vision going blank for a few seconds? Unfortunately, I could never answer any of those before everything completely blacked out.

When things came into focus again, I was in a dimly lit mechanic's shop. It was exceedingly warm here, which was in stark contrast to the bitter cold outside. My eyes surveyed the shop... it seemed similar to the one back at camp, and yet seemingly more old and aged. Then my eyes flitted over to... Emily?

"Emily?" I said softly, walking towards her. It was hard to do, as if I was underwater, but I could manage. "Where the heck are we?" I asked. Before she gave me an answer another figure came into focus. A big and bulky man sat in a chair by the smoldering fire.

"And... you are?" I asked, but I already knew. My dad. Hephaestus. The God of Fire and Forge. Figures. "Don't answer that. Hi Dad." I said, my eyes locked on his. Unfortunately, his eyes were smoldering so brightly I had to avert my own to the floor.

"So... er, any particular reason you wanted to see us?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:18 pm

"Can't a father see his own kids?" The god asked cocking his mishappen head. Emily looked at Tyler and snorted. "Generally when a god needs something, they ask their kid to do it for them...and actually we're quite busy. We're picking up a half-blood by the name of...Ridley." She shifted uncomfortably in the seat. It was hard and terrible for sitting. Maybe standing and reaching a high shelf, but not for sitting.

~Don't post a freakin' book. It's starting to annoy me. BTW my grandma was making fun of your grammar.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:56 pm

~ Ahaha sorry about that. LOL how was your grandma making fun of my grammar? :P

I nodded towards Emily. "Yeah Dad, really, not the best time to call us in for a little chat. Cody and Kat are probably dying back at the hospital while Emily and I are conked out cold on the floor." I said slightly nervous. "And, er, do you know anything about this Ridley person? Or are you going to be annoying and not tell us anything like a 'good god'." I said, chuckling. "Seriously even god parents can be a pain. More so than regular ones." I grumbled doggedly.

"But what's the real reason you brought us here? It's not like we're your favorite kids or something." I said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:17 pm

The god snorted in spite of his son's actions and words. "Quite the contrairy. You two are my favorite. Since you both are the only fire users in the entire cabin." Hephaestus sipped his drink with contentment.
Emily looked stunned. "Huh." Was her only response.
"As to Ridley. She is another daughter of Athena. However I have to warn you...she's a good Christa-" Hephaestus was cut off by a complain from Emily, "Oh good God, do we have to now?" The god looked pointedly at Emily, "Didn't you promise Chiron?"
"Yes but-"
"Then you have to honor that, lass."
Emily rolled her eyes.
"Now it's time for you two to go. Goodbye for now." And Emily was back in the water drowing.

Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:16 pm

"Wait... but what does that mean?" I asked frantically; our time was up. "Seriously, does no one tell me any-" I broke off as the dream faded into darkness which engulfed everything, including my dad.

I couldn't move, it was similar to being stuck in an ice cube (you do not want to know how I have that experience and memory handy), except it wasn't freezing. Finally some kind of layer of haze disappeared and harsh light filtered through my eyes.

"Blrrgh." I mumbled. It was like I had just woken up all over again. I still felt as if I couldn't move; my legs and arms glued to the hard marble floor. I craned my neck to one side and saw Emily awake as well. Finally sound began to come through my ears, and I heard the sounds of Cody and Kat yelling at us simultaneously.

Thankfully I could move now. And I sat bolt upright, which caused me to become dizzy immediately and let my head fall back down again with a thud. "Ow.." I muttered. "Oh, hey Cody, hey Kat." I called up from the floor. "Mind helping me up? I'm stuck." I said, my voice muffled by sweatshirt which had flopped over my mouth when I had flopped back down again.

I caught Emily's eye and gave her a stern "what-the-heck-was-that-all-about?" look followed by a "tell-me-later." [/color]

I, disregarding Tyler's request for the moment, rushed over to Emily. I looked over her with an anxious look in my warm brown eyes, running my long hand through her velvet like hair. "Emily, Emily, Emily." I whispered softly into her ear, my head buried in her hair. "Are you deliberately trying to freak me out?" I said, a slight trace of a vigorous note in my voice. "Well... I'm glad you're alive. You want some nectar or ambrosia? I'm stocked." I said, reaching into my pocket and taking out a packet of ambrosia and walked over to my bag which I had thankfully grabbed before we left and took out some nectar.

~This would be me hoping this isn't to book-like. :P

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:57 pm

~You freaking author.

"Whoa, buddy-boy calm down. I got a headache as big as the Lone Star state." Emily said in a raspy voice. "Oh yeah...I enjoy freaking you out. It's fun. You're adorable when your worried." She snorted.
Kat who was sleeping calmy in the corner gave a snort and went to Tyler to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:28 am

~ Feeling the love.

I withdrew and look over her with a slight warm glint in my eye. "I cannot believe I'm dating you." I said, chuckling to myself. "So..." I began hesitantly, finally calmed down enough to focus on critical stuff. "What was with that like... random narcoleptic spazz attack? I know Emily was thrown into the wall, but what was up with Tyler?" I asked, addressing Tyler as well.

I sat at the edge of Emily's hospital bed, and watched silently as Tyler got up.

"I think it would be better if Emily explained it... I'm not too good with words when I wake up in the morning." Tyler said groggily and almost collapsed again. I quickly got him some ambrosia to chew on why Emily told the story.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:48 pm

"Pops wanted to talk to me." She said burying her face into his sweatshirt for comfort. She turned her face to see Tyler. "Your turn, Mr. Sleepy-face." She turned back into Cody. Huh. She always knew Cody liked her as a friend but...not as a girlfriend. Stunning.

Kat grunted. She wasn't in the best of moods. Due to the fact that she was woken up at four in the freaking morning to go to a stupid quest to pick up some random half-blood. She had better be worth every one of Kat's bruises. Kat edged closer to Tyler and touched a burn on his forehead. "How does that feel?" She asked expecting a sarcastic response.

Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:50 pm

I raised my eyebrows at Emily. "Well then..." I said, slightly amused, turning my head towards Tyler who was just beginning to get up.

"Wonderful Kat." I muttered sarcastically, wincing with pain. I gently took her hand off of the burn. "But thanks." I concluded, somewhat sincerely. Or as close to sincere as you can get with a girl who wasn't in the best mood who had just touched your forehead.

I gave Emily a 'This-Isn't-Over' look, (which Cody stifled a laugh at, earning a glare from me) and then proceeded to tell the story, or what I knew of it.

"Look, honestly, I really have no idea what went on back there. Basically it was dark, then light, and we were in a tricked out repair shop. Our dad was being all fatherly and it freaked me out... 'cause dad is never fatherly. Ever. Period. Anyway, he said something about Ridley being something or other but Emily here cut him off and complained about some stuff like always," Here I stopped to catch my breath, and tried to avert my eyes to Emily's probably furious flushed face. Smiling, I continued. "And Dad said something regarding how we'd made a promise to Chiron... but I was confused and no one explained anything and then we drowned. Not literally drowned, but like everything went black and then we woke up here." I smirked, chuckling. I had given Kat and Cody almost no detail, which was good because it gave Emily more work to do. I loved my little sister, but I hated her. Yup. Confusing. Like everything else regarding demigods.

I turned my head to Emily now. "Care to elaborate more on that?" Cody seemed to catch my drift and gave me a look that was like a warning sign, but I disregarded it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Emily snorted. "Uhm. No. I think Ima hit the sack." She pretended to yawn and close an eye.
Kat jumped up and said. "Ok well I could care less about this touching little family reunion. I can't think. I need sugar." She took Tyler by the arm and steered him out the door. Kat hoped they had those chocolatey pebble things.
Emily opened both eyes, "God, that girl consumes more sugar before nine o'clock than a five year old does in an entire day." She called out the door, "Candy me!"
"Gotcha." Came the response.

~You know...I originally made Riss for Carson, riggghhhttt?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:45 pm

~ Err... nope. Ah well. XD You're going to have to explain what Hephaestus said to Emily about Ridley being a good "Christa-" because I was lost there. :P Anyway:

I looked over at Emily, chuckling softly. "Yeah, okay Mrs. Sleepyhead. You really aren't fooling anyone." I said to her softly, smiling. "Grab me one too Kat." I called over to her, raising my hand ready to catch it. "But Tyler or Emily, we need to figure this out so we know what to do next. I say we stay here for the night and check out tomorrow. The heck what doctors think."

"She does Emily. It's kind of freaking me out." Tyler said, laughing, cringing hoping that Kat wouldn't like throw a piece of candy at his eye. "And Emily, honestly? You know how I like to zone out at crucial moments. I had no idea what you two were saying." Tyler continued, a fake sincere look on his face, his eyes locked on Emily, giving her a glare as in saying "You Aren't Getting Out Of This So Easily."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Emily snorted and shot back a look that said, "Oh hell yes I am." She rolled over and winced when she landed on a burn. She turned until she found a comfortable position to lay in. "I'm gettin' outta here in about an hour. Screw the doctors. Jam some novacaine into my bag and get Kat and get outta here." She explained briefly sitting up. Her long red hair was a complete mess and slightly greasy looking.
Kat on the other hand was skipping merrily down the hallway with a deathgrip on Tyler's hand. She spotted a vending machine and grinned. She could jack the machine. She'd done it several times. Although she felt a bit guilty about doing it, she punched in a bunch of numbers and letters and about six candy bars, two energy drinks, and one mini box of chocolate krispies fell. She reached in and tore a candry bar open hungrily. She sighed with pleasure as she bit into the candy. "Want some?" She asked Tyler.

~Good Christian. As in...she's devoted to her religion. It'll take a helluvalot of 'splainin' to do.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:59 pm

I chuckled softly, quickly giving Emily a tight hug, kissing the top of her head. "I'm glad you're alright." I whispered gently to her, tucking her fiery red hair behind her ear. "Yeah, I think Tyler will grab you some novacaine to throw in your bag when we're ready to get the heck out of here." I explained. I was already sick of this place and we had just checked in, what, a half an hour ago? Less? "You know where to go next Em? 'Cause I don't." I said, grinning. "I just hope we don't get attacked by a pack of bratty hellhounds again. And I saw a man who threw you into the wall. What the heck was that all about?" I asked. I doubted she knew the answer, she seemed as clueless as I was about the entire scene.

"And... it was weird. Hellhounds don't just randomly appear out of nowhere like that, especially in a pack as huge as that one was. Maybe we're being set up, and this is all a trap. After all, there's a war going on... and we really shouldn't be sent out on Quests right now, what with Percy and Annabeth already gone. Did you hear who Chiron was talking to earlier?" I asked her. "Maybe we missed something..."

~ A twist in the making? This should be interesting...

"Whoa, okay, ow, ow, ow, OW." I emphasized the last part. She had a freaking iron grip on my hand. I felt that she was going to break it. When she let go, I guess you could say I was glad, and yet also a bit downcast... why? Heck, I dunno. It was complicated. Whatever. I shook my hand to rid it of the dimming pain. I watched her jack the vending machine in awe. "You sure you aren't a Hermes kid?" I asked jokingly, my eyebrows raised in impressment. "And sure." I replied, my hands open, ready to catch a candy bar. "After this snackage we have to snag some novocaine for Emily... just in case."

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:28 pm

~I actually think novacaine is for teeth...xD
Emily snapped. She wasn't too keen on this crap. "I don't know! Gods, get off my back." She wasn't on her meds today and the doctors had taken her bag. Probably saw her bottles... Nice. She yanked the bedsheet up with her as she trailed off to the bathroom. She slammed the door with annoyance. Poor Cody...it wasn't his fault or anything. She was the one with the mental disease.
Kat crunched down on the candy as her eyes traveled along the walls and she tapped her foot nervously. Why she was so jittery, she didn't understand. She watched as a nurse came down the hallway with a cart full of different prescriptions. SUddenly the cart tipped over and all the pills hit the floor. Kat hit the floor scooping them up to help the nurse. Of course the nurse didn't see that Kat had jacked a couple bottles and stowed them in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next