Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:17 pm

((Love you too. xD))

Kat's stomach didn't agree with the landing. Or the fact that she was riding the Wormhole Express after she napped. "Oohhh..." She groaned clutching her stomach, "I dun feel so good...I think I may hurl...AND THIS IS COMING FROM ME." She sprinted off into some bushes somewhere and I heard the nasty sounds of wretching and whatnot. Not going into details. She came back after a while and gave us a bright smile and wiped vomit off her chin. She gave a sharp nod upward of her head--like the way gangbangers do to their friends-- and belched. "I feel better." I rolled my eyes buried my laughter into Cody's chest. I really did worry about the girl. She was rather nasty. "Kat, don't you wanna brush your teeth or something?" I asked her. Naturally Kat pulled a pack of gum out of her pocket and stuck a stick in her mouth. "All better." She said as she chomped down, chewing strongly. The air smelled of Cinnamon. I looked up at Cody and said, "Remind me to kill her later."

((If I ever write a book, you shall be my co-author. xD))
Back to top Go down

It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: