Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:39 pm

~ Well... disregarding the stupid law of nature that we have to be in one place at once, lets continue. xD

I looked sullenly after her, rolling my wrists over and over again. I rose from the bed and followed her out of the room, spotting Kat and Tyler with a few bottles and some candy. I smiled slightly to myself, but then was brought back to the problem at hand. I knocked on the door of the bathroom. "Em... sorry about that. I should have known that you didn't know. On top of that it's late and you just slammed your head half an hour ago. Please come out Em." I said softly into the door. My eyes locked on one random spot in particular on the door.

I spotted Emily crash out of the room with Cody on her heels. I wondered what was up, and then disregarded it. It was their problem, not mine. I bent down and helped Kat pick up the pills and bottles of medicine. When we got up and the nurse walked away, I grinned and Kat, giving her a small embrace. "You amaze me Kat." I chuckled softly. "But we have to get out of here now. Lets grab Cody and Emily and get the heck out of here." I told her, taking her hand and pulling her towards where Em was locked in the bathroom and Cody was outside.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 am

~Amazing...he didn't see her grabbing pills for her own purposes. If you remember what I said in her template. "Pretty girls often have...bad...secrets."
Kat looked slightly confused as Tyler gave her a hug. She tentivley patted his back and hoped he couldn't feel the pills through her jacket. Huh. Whatever...Kat thought. She looked around curiously. I wonder where the champagne is around here? Kat looked at Tyler and then the door. She rolled her eyes and kicked in the door. "Let's go, I gotta pee." She announced locking the door behind her.
Emily was annoyed with the fact that Kat just went around kicking in doors. Nice. Kat pulled a few bottles from her pocket. "Kat! What did we talk about?" Em hissed. Kat rolled her eyes and snorted, "Look, I can't help it. I'm addicted." Kat crushed the pills and put them up to her nose. Emily shook her head as Kat inhaled them. "You know that pill you just crushed was for prostate cancer, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:24 pm

As I let go of her, I had felt something in her jacket. My eyebrows furrowed deeply, and I wondered what was in her pocket, and if she was hiding something from me. As we walked to where Cody and Emily were stationed; or rather where Cody was waiting outside and Emily was inside, I pondered what it could be. I thought of drugs, but I refused to think of Kat as a druggie, as likely as it was. I stood outside the bathroom door with Cody and slightly overheard her conversation with Emily.

I gasped silently. She was a drug addict. I punched the door, cracking the lock. "Why didn't you tell me you were taking drugs?" I asked furiously, towering over her. Normally no one saw me like this... but Kat illegally have drugs and not telling her best friends, even possibly her near boyfriend, about it? I mean what the heck? I would have been alright with it if she had told me outright... but to hear her talking about it with Emily was just a little too much.

I turned towards Emily, my expression softening. "Why didn't you tell me about it either?" I asked, my eyes now their usual warm chocolate. Some flames flickered on the tips of my fingers, but I ignored them. I needed answers. What was this all about?

"Tell Cody and I on the way to the city... we have to leave. Now."

I was just as shocked as Tyler. I followed in his trail, holding Emily's hand tenderly.

~ Posting with Cody just failed.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:49 pm

"Listen...I didn't...I couldn't-" Kat was stunned. She'd been caught. Angry tears filled her eyes and a lump formed in her throat. She was five foot two, and Tyler was like six foot. She wasn't scared though. She just felt guilty. "I haven't done pills in a while though, like this is the first time in a couple months." Kat almost said, 'Live hard, die young,' but she figured that would've pissed Tyler off. She glanced at Emily who was holding Cody's hand. Kat felt really bad now. Like she needed to drink hard to forget what happened. The image of Tyler's anry face burned into her brain and she let a tear slip from her cheek.
Emily looked just as guilty as she buried her face in Cody's chest. She had always loved her best friend and wanted to tell someone because she loved Kat. But she could never bring herself to betray Kat. And Kat had promised that she wouldn't snort anything else. She put her ear to Cody's chest as she stared at her bedraggled brother. He must have been so anguished right now. To see his possible future girlfriend snort pills. Although...at least Kat didn't do hardcore drugs like Ice or Acid.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:39 pm

I started running down the hallway to get away from those guys. Ugh... why did everything have to be so complicated? Now the girl that I like does drugs? I slammed the bell at the front desk so hard in my frustration that it bounced right up, whacked the ceiling (causing it to ring once again) and slam right back into the desk again. After a few seconds I became so agitated that I picked up the bell furiously and chucked it at the entrance door, nearly missing a frantic lady who had a broken leg as it zoomed towards the glass door, which shattered into pieces. I was so steamed. Literally. Little flickers of flames flitted up my arm and danced across my hair, causing the same frantic lady who I had almost nailed with the dinger bell to scream at the top of her lungs. I couldn't see anything, my vision was engulfed by red.

I heard the yells of protest coming from everything, but when I had realized what I had done, I couldn't control it. This was my first outburst ever, besides when I was 10, but that doesn't count. The flames engulfed me, and flickered upon the carpeted floor, eating up the carpet like it was a satyr eating a burrito or a fajita.

I wrapped my arm gently around Emily. "It's okay Em. Shh..." I whispered into her ear. "It's not your fault." I buried my head into her soft fiery hair. That is, I did that until I heard the roar of flames coming from the lobby. I looked up slowly. My eyes widened at the sight of Tyler being engulfed by flames.

"TYLER! NO!" I shouted, but I doubted I could be heard over the roar of the bright flames which flickered across the floor. I swiftly picked up Emily, and turned around, motioning with my head for Kat to hurry out the door before things got worse. It was the best we could do for now. I set Emily down outside in the cold and looked down at her. "Can you do something?" I asked, my brow furrowed.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Kat shot down the hall much faster than Cody ignoring Cody's wants to leave. The fire scorched her skin, she could feel her own blood practically boiling. "Tyler!" She screamed in frustration, "Stop it!" She couldn't go any closer since she wasn't immuned to fire like he was.
Emily ripped herself from Cody's arms and ran after Kat screaming for Kat to not go near Tyler. Emily had never seen Tyler like this. He was usually so happy-go-lucky and kinda goofy grinny. Now he was engulfed in flames. Emily was angry now too. Kat couldn't help her past, where she came from, what she had done as a young teenager. It wasn't Kat's fault that Kat got used as a drug consort basically. Emily ran into the ball of fire that was her brother and managed to make it as a ball of fire. "Tyler, we have to talk." It was sweltering hot and sweat was already dripping off Emily. She was use to it.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:36 pm

I couldn't hear anything but the roar of fire and the faint and distant screams of Kat, and the yells of Cody. All I saw was bright flames dancing around me, licking at my arms, legs, and hair. When I sensed Kat coming closer, a strangled sound came out of my mouth, sort of like a tiger growling. My fury reached a boiling point once again, and the flames snapped at her, and then receded slightly. When I heard Emily, I whirled around, fire dancing around my eyes. "What do you want?" I grumbled incoherently, the flames around be growing darker and becoming more dense. Little beads of sweat trickled down my back, but I disregarded them as a nuisance. "Look, I know this looks bad... but it's a way of getting my anger out. The heck if I burned a hospital building. It happens all the time."

I failed to grab and hold Emily close to me. Thank the Gods she was immune to fire, but when he was like this... I just hoped he didn't hurt her. I mean, he was her sister after all, so I really doubted he would. But still, the dim worry was in the back of my head. I heard multiple screams come from different levels above the lobby, and I looked up at the entire building. Some smoke was already pouring out of the second story window. I then realized that Kat wasn't with me, and that she was still trapped in the building. Maybe that's another reason why Emily went in there. I quickly side stepped a flash of flames that billowed out towards me from the shattered door. I distantly heard the sound of fire engines. We didn't have time for this! I decided to go out on a limb and get Kat. She might be a druggie, but she was Emily's friend, and she also could be Tyler's girlfriend, so I didn't want to risk anything. I dove into the scalding hot flames, trying to creep around the edges of the building. When I reached Kat, many beads of sweat had formed on my forehead and on my neck. "You have to get out of here!" I yelled over the roar of the flames, dodging a near accident as a giant wave of flames burst out of the main fire.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:47 pm

Emily exploded. Not literally though, "WHAT DO I WANT?! I want to explain my best friend's behaviour, Mr. Hothead!" She yelled tears falling from her eyes. Tears from anger and all the sadness she'd been building up over the years. "Gah! When Kat was thirteen she met a guy named Jesse, Jesse was a gangbanger. Jesse was also on drugs. He knew she was a daughter of Dionysus. He knew she couldn't resist alcohol, so he got her too drunk. She hardly knew what she was doing. She soon woke up in the morning to find herself in pool of her own vomit. She also found that her pockets were stuffed with pills. She felt an overwhelming desire to snort them! She couldn't help herself! One of the first pills held an addictive drug of some sort. Kat tried so hard. Do you know how addictive it was for her? She hid herself in the wilderness." Emily swallowed. Her mouth was dry, and she continued, "She couldn't get away from it! That's how addictive it was...I don't even think it was a mortal drug."
Meanwhile, Kat was coughing and hacking in the lobby on the floor. This was worse than the time Kat inhaled hairspray on accident. She was bent over on the floor with her eyes watering. She heard Cody's distant voice but the world was getting fuzzy and hazy. She couldn't see much. Her vision was tinged with red on the edges.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:34 am

My face turned from a slight scowl, to a surprised expression, to horror. "She... him... WHAT!? Oh Gods, oh Gods, oh Gods. STYX!" I shouted at no place in particular, and yet that word caused a clap of thunder to sound nearby to the hospital. "Oh shut up." I muttered at the Gods. "Emily, you have to help me get this fire under control!" I shouted over the loud roar of the flames. "I'll go grab Kat!" I shouted again, and turned on my heel to race through the flames, ignoring the intense heat that I was suddenly feeling. I had wasted so much of my energy with that anger... I just hoped I could stay fire resistant for long enough.

"KAT! WHERE ARE YOU?" I shouted frantically. I could hear her desperate coughs and hacks somewhere close by, but I couldn't see anything through the flames. "STUPID FLAMES! DISPERSE! DIMINISH! JUST GO AWAY!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Apparently it worked. The flames cleared a path directly to Kat. "Oh Styx." I muttered anxiously. I sprinted towards her, disregarding the flames closing in behind me. My power was draining. She was almost out cold when I got to her. I picked her up gently, and with all the force I could muster, I whispered "Φλόγες, διασπορά. Flames, disperse." And with that the flames diminished significantly. Unfortunately, now I was nearly drained of all my power. I hoped Emily was doing alright as I made a dash for the door where Cody was standing behind, looking extremely troubled and worried.

"Thank the Gods you two are alive!" I shouted over the loud roar of the flames which were still chugging on. "But... where's Emily?" I said, my voice cracking. I grew frantic. "EMILY! WHERE ARE YOU?" I shouted with all my might. "THE FIRE WILL GROW TOO STRONG FOR YOU AFTER A WHILE. AND I WILL NOT LOOSE YOU." I shouted fiercely. I hoped she could hear me over the flames. And I hoped she was alright.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:50 pm

~Well she didn't need to help him after that...> . >

Emily watched helplessly as her brother dashed through the flames and then looked around her as a beam fell from the ceiling. Emily tried to dash out of the way but now it had her pinned under it's weight. Also it was on fire. Nice. Emily grinned with irony. She knew it was an odd time to laugh but she burst out laughing anyway. She knew she was going to die if she didn't get any help but she also knew it was kind of funny to die a fiery death since she should've been flame resistant. "Cody! Tyler! Someone!" She called as tears from the heat and ash and smoke poued from her eyes making her face look streaky.
Kat was knocked out. Completely unconscious from the amount of ash in her lungs. She stirred after a while when she was picked up off the ground. Even though her vision was fuzzy and tainted with red and black she reached up and carressed Tyler's face. "I'm so sorry..." She whispered as the flames went out and her vision with it too.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:46 pm

I heard Emily scream from somewhere in the building. "What do I have to lose? Except for my life and everything else. But that doesn't count." I said to no one in particular as Tyler came running out of the building with Kat in his arms. I didn't even bother to say anything. They would figure it out for themselves. Meanwhile, I had to save Emily, whether I get burnt to a crisp in the process or not. Without bothering to think about it any longer lest I change my mind, I dove into the building. Even outside it was already hot in the dead of winter, but this was just not funny. It was as if global warming finally made sense. Seriously, it was like a huge heat wave had just flew into the building. The flames were still roaring on, although Tyler had managed to clear a path to Emily on his way out. Quickly, dodging flames that desired to lash out at me, I sprinted towards her, beads of sweat forming on the back of my neck. My shaggy dirty blonde hair was now plastered to my head. While racing towards Emily, scalding flames attempted to trip me, and one actually managed to. My leg was on fire. "ARGH!" I said as I tumbled to the ground, the flames suddenly dispersing some as I crashed down to the floor, the burning pain making its way up my leg. My vision was blurring. Ash was in my eyes, and I had no power in this situation. I knew this would happen. "Emily..." I said, barely audible, just above a whisper as I crawled nearer to her. Surprisingly I had made good distance before I caught on fire. Yeah, that was a slight downside.

I cradled Kat in my arms lovingly. Despite all she had done, I couldn't stay mad at her. Which kind of was annoying in this situation. My head nodded down and my lips pressed to her forehead. She was limp, so I doubted she could feel us moving outside or my lips, but I hoped she did. Before we even made it outside, Cody sprang into the building. I didn't even bother to question it I was so worn out. I sat down and set Kat on the side of me, her head limply falling against my shoulder. I stroked her brown hair tenderly. "It's alright. I'm sorry for burning a hospital." I whispered in her ear, resting my head against hers. My eyes began to feel heavy, and before I knew it, I was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Emily snapped her limp, yet still nimble fingers and the fire went out on Cody. Her eyes widened as she realized how helpless he was, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" She shouted angrily at him as she managed to- at a most terrible time- to wiggle out of the crevice she was jammed tightly into and out. She knew she couldn't drag his heavy butt outside and she knew she was just as powerless. It was easier to destroy then it was to create. Or something along those lines. She leaned down and kissed his face. Instead of his rather boyish, Cody-like smell he smelled of ash. Everyone had their own particular smell. Cody smelled like this soap he used. Emily rested her forehead on his cheek and bit her lip. She blinked back tears as, rather miracously, the flames began to die out. It was replaced by a cool breeze that smelled a bit like...the ocean.

~TA DA!!! xDD

A tall, man stepped out from the ash cloud wearing a firefighting suit and carrying an ax in his hand. He stooped down and scooped up Cody as if Cody were a rag doll. The man was at least six foot eleven. Like, Shaq-tall. Em gaped at the sight of him. "Whoa..." She was then picked up as he struggled them out of the burning building.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:31 pm

This certainly wasn't what I had planned. I was supposed to rescue Emily heroically and be all macho. Instead, this guy who was like eight feet tall decides to come and pick both Emily and me up. As semiconscious as I was (my eyes were barely focused), I mumbled something incoherently that sounded like "You put my girlfriblrrrghfzzle downmrrrrrrrr." Yeah. Intelligent expression number 576. Way to go me.

I gained the majority of my eyesight back gradually, and focused on Emily. She had miraculously made the fire die down. She was a lot more powerful than she looked. But this guy who was carrying us? I dunno. He seemed weird. I mean, not the creepy-weird-feeling-you-get-when-a-complete-stranger-wearing-a-cool-fire-suit-picks-you-and-your-girlfriend-up weird, but like, a powerful weird. I wasn't sure where I was going with my train of thought, and it quickly crashed as the sound came back. Sirens were approaching faster and faster, and we had to get out of here before they caught us. "Erm, uh, hey, dude who should have a basketball? Yeah, we don't really want the cops on our tail, so if you be so kind as to--" I broke off as he picked up a very dazed and confused Kat and Tyler in his huge arms. He seemed to... grow? He was extremely tall to begin with... but I'm not sure whether we shrunk or he grew. Probably the latter. Crazy disguised giants. "Guys, do you know who the heck this guy is?" I hissed through my teeth, not wanting the big oaf to hear me.

He didn't seem like a threat, and trust me when I say I can sense this sort of stuff, it's like a gut feeling (no, not that kind of gut feeling... that's when you're sick) that I can sense in my brain. Which is sort of ironic. But not really. Anyway, losing my train of thought once again, I noticed the wind blowing in my hair. The sirens seemed to be fading away, although I could still see the blares of light around the now distant hospital building. Where the heck was this giant taking us?

~ Sure... giants. Why not? xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:09 pm

~No, dipface, Poseidon. SMELLS LIKE OCEAN? And you didn't get that...*rolls eyes* Pfft. You phailed.
I don't really have much too say, because Emily and Kat are both knocked out. And I think Cody is the only one awake.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:23 pm

~ I was tired so I didn't catch on. xD Let me just fix that in this post:

As we were being carried farther and farther away, I began to doze off. But not before having a strange taste and smell in my mouth of seaweed and ocean water. And I couldn't exactly ignore wisps of the big guy's hair turning into saltwater and dripping down onto me. Now that I think about it, the Olympians should be pretty big... so I guess this wasn't a real surprise to me. "Ugh, well you better tell us what's going on when we all wake up." I said, my eyes drooped close and I was out like a light... that had just been turned off. Oh wow, way to spoil a good pun. I didn't have time to think about my corny jokes that revolved in my head before I finally was snoring.

Poseidon looked down, a gleam in his eye. He was taking them somewhere far away from any civilization, hopefully Zeus wouldn't find out that he was interfering... that wouldn't be good on his part.

~ Hoping I patched that up. (:
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:33 pm

~Ima play...erm, Amphrite since...I take it that Cody is out.

As soon as Poseidon returned to wherever he was headed, his wife greeted him anxiously. "Do you have the demigods?" She asked. Her eyes were big and hopeful.

~Phail...I have no inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Cody was dreaming that he was deep underwater. Probably because he was. He distantly heard voices over the rush of slight pressure in his ears, but he didn't question how he could still be alive this deep down under water, moreover how the others could survive. He frowned slightly in his slumber and tried to focus on the voices...

"Yes dear..." Poseidon replied, a vacant expression on his face. "And good timing too, they were about to burn down a building." He said gruffly, setting them down on the ocean floor. "We couldn't have them roaming about those parts of the city... too many monsters there as well as Kronos's minions. We need a safe passageway for them to get to Ridley without the other Olympians knowing. They would have my head if they knew I was interfering." Poseidon said, somewhat nervously, scratching the back of his neck as he shrunk down to human size. He held out his hand and his trident emerged out of thin air, or in this case, water. Striking the ocean floor, a crevice opened up, showing the Underworld. "No... wrong one." Poseidon muttered into his short cropped dark beard, as he struck the ground again, a different scene appearing. Brooklyn. Yes, this is where the demigods were heading to. But how to get them there without Poseidon's siblings knowing was a mystery. "Might we ask a favor of Hecate?" Poseidon said, a gleam in his eye. "She's conniving, I know dearest, don't get me wrong. But I believe she is more powerful in the situation of concealment than I am." Poseidon said, his sea green-ish blue eyes shining brightly as different currents rose in the waters, closing up the crevice until further notice.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 pm

His wife looked skeptish as she considered asking Hecate for help. It didn't sound like the smartest of ideas. But...perhaps she could help. "Fine." Amphrite said sighing. She and Hecate weren't the best of friends but they weren't immortal enemies either. "Who is Ridley's god parent?" She asked Poseidon curiously. She'd heard a few things about who the child's parent was...but she wanted to be sure.
I stirred as my eyes fluttered open. I looked around expirencing vertigo. I heard the question about who Rid's parent was. I wanted to tell the two immortals, but with Amphrite nearby it didn't seem so smart. Amphrite may have been annoying but she didn't need to know that Poseidon had another kid.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Poseidon averted his eyes swiftly. "I... I don't know yet. I'll check with the others when I get the chance." Yeah, not the best liar in the world, but he hoped Amphrite would fall for it. If not... well, then, I guess he would have to be a good God and let her know. And then she would scream and yell and all that good stuff.... probably causing another Hurricane Katrina or something. "Anyway, might we just wake up these kids and let them know what's happening? I think they deserve to know, even if one of them is spying on us." Poseidon said with a wide grin, turning to face Kat. "Hello, Miss Kat, Daughter of Dionysus." Poseidon said, chuckling. "Wake up your fire friend over there, I'll handle the others." Poseidon said, walking on the ocean floor over to Cody and Kat, pointing his trident at them, a sharp tingling sensation rushing through the water. Cody immediately shot up, his eyes wide.

"Oh Gods... where the heck am I exactly?" Cody said, extremely disoriented. He immediately spotted Poseidon. "Oh... err... awkward." He stuttered coherently enough. "So I wasn't dreaming... and I just heard all you said. Anyway, I'm cool with seeing Hecate, so long as she doesn't turn me into a rat. And I think I know who Ridley's parent is, wasn't it... -" I broke off as I spotted, quite clearly, a huge warning glance from Poseidon. "Nope... just lost it." I grunted. I looked over at Emily, my eyes bright as I walked over to her, crouching down and stroking her hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:38 pm

"Five more mintues," I groaned groggily rolling over an arm. That arm just so happened to slap me. "Ouch!" I cried rubbing my cheek gently. Kat squinted at me with a dazed expression on her face. She didn't quite look happy to be woken up with the power of the ocean. Hell, she didn't look happy to be awake period. I groaned again and sat up to see, for the first time since our little...erm, fireball incident, my brother. He looked really drained. Like he needed a Monster. I flicked a spark at him, "Get up."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Tyler groaned. "Ugh, love you too sis." He said incoherently to the ocean floor, before coughing up some sand, flicking off the spark of fire. He sat up looking dazed. "One question... how could there be fire down here? So confused." He said groggily, looking over at Kat and giving her a quick kiss on the forehead before lying back down again. He reached his arm out and took Em's arm gently. "Come on... I need something to ground me so I can actually understand stuff." Tyler said, somewhat more alert now.

Cody wrapped his arms around Emily, smiling. "Kat, be nice to my girlfriend." He said, chuckling. "Alright everyone... up we go." Cody said slowly getting up and bringing Emily with him. Tyler, surprisingly enough, got up as well, still holding Emily's arm with his other arm wrapped around Kat.

"You all will be paying a visit to Hecate, where she'll find a way for you all to get a safe passage to Ridley without the other Olympians knowing, and without you being fried to a crisp by a burning building or a monster attack. Which wasn't supposed t-" Poseidon broke off quickly, avoiding the subject. "Anyway, just hop in that portal there," He said, nodding to the crevice that had opened up when he struck the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Kat looked pained as Tyler kissed her forehead. I gave her a look of sympathy. It wasn't my fault she still felt guilty about what happened back at the hospital. I didn't really want to rethink it. I yanked my arm from Tyler's grasp. I didn't feel like playing the 'I'm not grounded.' games with him today. I just wasn't in the mood.
I'm not good enough for you, you can do so much better. Kat thought as Tyler kissed her forehead gently. She was still uneasy about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:05 pm

I looked Kat surprisingly sternly in the eyes. "Don't worry, it's alright now. Sorry I sort of blew up back there." I said, kissing her once again. I disregarded Emily yanking her arm out of mine, I still had Kat to hold onto. I could tell she was still feeling really uneasy, so I decided to take it easy with her. I looked at Poseidon once again. "Hecate? I mean, I guess. But I'm with Cody on this one... if she turns us into rats then it's on your conscience."

I chuckled at what Tyler said. I gripped Emily's hand tightly as I walked towards the crevice. "We'll go first..." I said softly into her ear. "One... two.... three!" I yelled, muffled by the water, the last number as I jumped toward the crevice. Suddenly it seemed as if my molecules had been separated in the water, and I was pulled towards the opening of the crevice, a bright light extinguishing everything else as I was engulfed by it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:33 pm

"Yeah...not too keen on magical holes." I said scratching the back of my head. Unfortunately I was pulled in before I could smack Cody upside the head. The magical thingie made me feel like I was being crushed under thousands of pounds of stuff. I felt like I couldn't breathe and it made me grip Cody's hand tighter in a death-grip.
Kat pulled away from Tyler's touch and stood up uneasily. "Why do I smell like an ashtray?" She looked at Tyler accusingly. But she merely smiled with an eye roll as she slid into the crevice. It was kind of like a roller-coaster. Like the Millenium Force at Cedar Point. She screamed with joy.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:02 pm

I guess now you could say that I knew now what Hermes goes through when he travels. It was a strange feeling, as if I was being squeezes in a tube that was swirling as fast as a tornado. Not a particularly pleasant experience. Along with extreme dizziness, I was completely and utterly confused because I kept on hearing snippets of random conversations, some even in different languages, coming from all around. It was as if we were traveling to where Hecate was faster than lightning, except that we had to take a train either way. Weird.

We finally were dumped out onto hot sand. And yes, literally dumped. I did a face plant after trying to regain my balance, which hurt. I had a playful glimmer in my eye and I was laughing all the same. I rolled over onto my back and saw Emily a foot away. "How was your landing Em?" I said, groaning as I got up just in time to see Tyler and Kat come sprawling out of nowhere, landing on the sand roughly. I grinned. "I hope you kept your hands and feet in the vehicle at all times."

Tyler turned to Kat, and started laughing, small flames dancing on his dark colored hair. "Hey, don't look at me," He began defensively, smiling warmly. Then he gave in with a light sigh. "Oh, alright fine, look at me." He grinned and he hugged her tightly. Then he remembered that she wasn't too keen on the whole thing still, and he broke apart rather abruptly, a slight sadness lingering in his eyes, that soon went away as he spotted Cody and Emily. "At least you guys made it out alive. That felt weird... but it was so awesome." Tyler chuckled. "Anyway, where do we go next? I don't suppose there's another crevice we have to hop into?"

"Oh no... no crevice." Said a melodious voice from behind them. I whirled around. "Oh, well um, hey Hecate." That was probably not the best thing to say to the Goddess of Magic, but it was the best I could think of.

~ I am enjoying this SO MUCH. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *   It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e * - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Gonna Be a Longgg Weekend * p r i v a t e *
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next