Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Gonna Meet Someone (Brenny)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Gonna Meet Someone (Brenny) Empty
PostSubject: Gonna Meet Someone (Brenny)   Gonna Meet Someone (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:50 pm

I was at the strawberry fields for no reason at all. I was wearing my green flower tank top with my light brown jeans along with my brown boots. I wore my rainbow bracelet, (which contained my weapon) some mascara and a little bit of lip gloss. I might be the daughter of Aphrodite, but I don't wear as much makeup as the other girls. I skipped happily to each bush and grabbed a strawberry. After awhile I sat down to relax.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Meet Someone (Brenny)   Gonna Meet Someone (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Gonna Meet Someone (Brenny) Tumblr_m3ez0qjVeY1r3pehso1_500

Max walked through the many rows of strawberry plants, fresh and juicy in the spring heat. A bucket in his left hand was half full of strawberries that he was supposed to supply to the camp for strawberry juice. He kneeled down by a patch with a small strawberry barely hanging on. He waved a hand in a small gesture, and the strawberry slowly began to increase in size until it was as large as the rest, and just as red. He picked it and put it in his bucket, wiping his scarred hands on his shirt. He wore a tight sleeveless muscle shirt and brown cargo shorts with no shoes.

Max jumped as he almost stepped on someone who had laid down in the middle of the field.
"Uh..hi.." he said quietly, a small warm breeze blowing.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Meet Someone (Brenny)   Gonna Meet Someone (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:28 pm

"Hi." I said. I smiled. He was kind of cute. Since he had a bucket of strawberries I knew right from the start he was the son Dionysus. "What are you doing?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna Meet Someone (Brenny)   Gonna Meet Someone (Brenny) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonna Meet Someone (Brenny)
Page 1 of 1