Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"There's 'gonna be one less lonely girl."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

"There's 'gonna be one less lonely girl." Empty
PostSubject: "There's 'gonna be one less lonely girl."   "There's 'gonna be one less lonely girl." I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:39 pm

-
"There's 'gonna be one less lonely girl." ImagesCA84W1ZF
Blake Rowe
Blake lay on her bunk, appearing tiny and thin with her limbs sprawled as if she was sleeping. You know when you are about to fall asleep, but just can't? That's the state she was currently hovering in. Her iPod's headphones rested in her tiny ears, Justin Bieber playing softly. "I don't even like him." She murmered, going to skip the song, when she heard a noise from the other side of the cabin, near the door.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

"There's 'gonna be one less lonely girl." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "There's 'gonna be one less lonely girl."   "There's 'gonna be one less lonely girl." I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:55 pm

"There's 'gonna be one less lonely girl." 3698674063_3b7a1418ed

Evannah~Leone
Thalia

"Honestly, Em, I don't care what we do. You can choose. We could go to Dad's, or we could stay here. You choose." Emily was seriousl starting to bug me. She had convinced herself that I wanted to choose wheter or not we left Camp Halfblood for the weekend.
"I chose last time, it's your turn to choose." Emily protested as we walked into our Cabin.
"No... I chose last time. You're delisional."
"There's 'gonna be one less lonely girl." Evanna_Lynch_2

Emily~Skye~Harold
Thalia

I sighed. Evannah was right. I hadn't chosen last time. But I still didn't want to choose this time. "So? You choose. This caused Evannah to sigh loudly. I quickly flung my hand up over her mouth; I had spotted a girl who appeared to be sleeping. I heard Evannah wimper in pain from the impact. I placed a finger on my lips, and removed my hand. I then motioned to Evannah that we weren't alone.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/

"There's 'gonna be one less lonely girl."
Page 1 of 1