Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akiza Izinski

I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  Empty
PostSubject: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:23 pm

I was quite a bit scatterbrained right now. I was a bit unhappy that I hadn't found anyone that I could really connect with yet. They were either too afraid of silly things or didn't like the same things I liked. Either way it was hard for me to fit in so far. Even at this place that was full of people like me. People called demigods. I walked around towards the creek wishing that someone that I could really relate to would drop by.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Essie kicked a stone while she walked by the creek, this was one of her private quiet places that she always went to. She smiled at herself, he days lately were, train, try to read, train, and spend time with Ben. She shook the hair out of her face, this was one of the first days in a couple of weeks that she had time to herself. She stopped when she came across another person at the creek. She tilted her head slightly, wasn't usually everybody at training or eating now? She shook away the thought and walked up to the girl, "Hi. I'm Essie." she stuck out her hand for the girl to shake.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:34 pm

I looked at the girl who had addressed herself as Essie and shook her hand saying, "My name is Caterina Auditore. It is nice to meet you." My accent was clearly Italian. I then retrieved my hand and said, "In case you didn't pick up on my accent I'm not from around here. I was born and raised till I was nine in Roma."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Essie nodded, "That's cool. I'm from Brooklyn, New York..." She trailed giving a smile and lowered her hand. "So what brings you to the creek at this hour?" she asked, looking at the girl with an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:52 pm

I sighed and said, "Just trying to get my mind off of things. You'd think I would find it easy to fit in here but since I've been here the people I've met have either been too afraid of silly things for my liking or we don't have anything in common as far as interests go. As if that wasn't bad enough this place keeps on bringing back memories of my father before he... moved on." I tried to hold back tears which I had done all my life but with everything that had happened to me in such a short time it was too hard to hold all of them back and a few fell from my hooded face to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Essie wasn't good with giving sympathy, nor with being able to tell her what the good things were at this camp because, honestly, even though she had been there for seven years she didn't believe that there were many great things about the camp, except for Ben.

That was beside the point though. She walked over tentatively towards Catherine. "Er, it's okay... maybe you just have to..." she trailed, what sort of advice could she give this girl?

She had no idea what her past was, and from what she saw now, she could guess that it wasn't good. She sat down. "If you want to talk about I'm here." she said, giving her and small smile.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:19 pm

I sat down next to Essie and leaned close to her. I began to tell her about my past. I said to her, "Well to start, ever since I was born my father has been there for me. He was all I had since my mother apparently left me. I'm not sure why. Maybe she didn't approve of my father continuing his ways as an assassin against evil people. Anyways, when I was five he started to teach me everything he knew. He taught me how to scale buildings easily. He taught me how to fight in combat and he even gave me his old gadgets that he used back in the 1500s. However one night when I was thirteen I heard something that sounded like wheezing coming from his room and I ran to him. He was having a heart attack. I called the ambulance but they didn't reach him in time. He died. After that, I was sent to an orphanage. I stayed there for two years until I was 15. Nobody wanted me. They all thought I was some sort of freak because of my agility and my senses. After two years of that I had raised enough money to get a room in an apartment. I then got myself a job after I moved there and worked there until a couple of days ago. Then out of nowhere one night a man showed up on the sidewalk outside my house and he attacked me. Only he wasn't a man. He was some sort of weird reptile type humanoid monster. He almost caught up to me and then I saw the camp I was almost free. But, I slowed down just enough for the monster to catch me and it tackled me to the ground. I had attempted to shield myself from his attack and then the next thing I knew the monster was caught up in a bunch of vines that were once grass. I then stabbed it with my sword. The thing is I'd never been able to control plantlife like that before. I'd never even known it was possible. The only thing I know is that my father, Ezio Auditore, would never talk about my mother or what she was like. I'm just so confused." I couldn't believe I had spilled my entire life's story to Essie even though I'd only just met her. I wasn't normally like that.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Essie couldn't help but let her curiosity peak at the moention of her father being alive in 1500. She looked at her, "How is it possible for him to have been alive in 1500?" she asked, she continued, "If you want tot ell me that is...I understand if you don't." she said quietly.

She perked up at another part, "Vines?" she asked aloud, she was trying to wonder what this girl's powers were, and whose daughter she was.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:28 am

I thought about this and then remembered something. I told Essie, "He was always saying something about a god of death watching over him. Perhaps he could have been talking about Hades but then my mother would have to be in some connection to Hades which means..." Just then the sign of Persephone glowed above my head. I looked up and saw it glowing there. I freaked out not knowing what in the world it was and started trying to swat it away.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:32 am

Essie held Catherine's hands, "Don't swat it, you're getting claimed." she smiled, "Daughter of..." she looked at the symbol above her head, "Persephone." she snapped her fingers, "I know how your father had connections with Hades." she looked at Cat pointedly, "Your mom... Persephone is Hades' wife." she thought for a moment, "She must've made a deal or something for you father being able to live for that long."

The sign slowly disappeared, "You reacted how I did." she gave her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:18 am

I looked at Essie. Did my mom really do that for me? I hugged Essie and said, "Thank you so much. I now know who my mom is. Would that also explain my control over plantlife?"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:14 am

Essie shrugged, "Most likely, yeah." she explained. "You're welcome, but I would thank your mom. Not me." she gave her a quick smile. Cat was alright. She smiled to hereself.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:05 pm

I nodded and said, "Thank you mother for claiming me when I needed you most." I then moved my hand to hold onto Essie's saying, "Would you like to go somewhere?" I wondered if she was tired of just sitting around here. I knew I was a bit tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Essie smiled as the girl thanked her mother, she cursed her father... she shook her head to herself.

She looked at Cat as she asked, Would you like to go somewhere?" Essie bit her lip, she could tell the girl was a bit tired from just sitting for a while. "Sure, do you want to meet your new brothers and sisters? I think they have training now actually..." she trailed, she wasn't allowed to come to those technically, but she didn't really care if she got into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:22 pm

I bit my lip and said, "Umm I'm not generally a people person I'm just glad that you seem to be the kind of person that I can relate to. If you want, sure, we can go meet my brothers and sisters."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:25 pm

Essie shrugged, "I'm not a people person at all really, I doubt even Chiron knows who I am." she gave her a joking smile. "I don't care we can go anywhere, it's up to you." she gave the girl a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:44 pm

I thought for a moment and said, "Hmm, I could go for some ice cream about now." I wondered if there was ice cream/snack shop around here. That would be so cool if there was. I absolutely loved ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Essie smiled, "I don't know about finding somewhere that just has Ice Cream flat out anywhere..." she looked at her, "But there are Hermes kids that we could ask, they steal stuff all the time." She smiled, "Like Ice Cream and coke."
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:04 pm

I smirked and said, "That sounds awesome. Could we go get some ice cream and soda?" I couldn't believe how well I was getting along with this girl. I stood up still holding her hand. I quickly retrieved it blushing. I had forgotten I was still holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:10 pm

Essie gave her a quirky smile, "Sure, just follow me." she smirked, taking her hand as she ran along the creek trying to find some Hermes kids hiding about with their stashes for sale. She saw some and ran up to them, "Hey, you have customers." she smirked, stopping the two, dropping Cat's hand as she talked to the two other campers. She came back with one ice cream and two sodas.

"Here's you ice cream and drink." she smiled, she didn't care for ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:22 pm

I smiled at Essie as I took the ice cream and soda. I said to her, "Thank you so much, Essie. I wish I could make it up to you somehow. You've been so nice to me." I hated being in debt to someone. I made me feel nervous. I couldn't explain it. Maybe it was part of my mother's feelings within me. Kinda like how she must feel being trapped with Hades during nine months out of the year.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Essie shook her head, "Don't, I needed something to do." she smiled. "If anyone would be mean to you, they'd be mental." She smiled, opening her Coke.

"So..." she trailed , raking her brain to talk about, "Pepsi or Coke?" she blurted, she had no idea why she asked that question, but it could start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:13 pm

I chuckled and said, "I'd have to say coke is better. It's more sugary than Pepsi. I know people say they taste the same but it's definitely different." I laughed quietly and then asked Essie, "How about you? Are you a Pepsi or Coke fan?" I wondered if she had just gotten coke in the case that she didn't know which one I like better.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Essie smiled, "Coke! Hell yes!" she laughed, "They taste so different, it's not even funny." she smiled, "I don't get why people like pepsi in general, all of it is a rip off of Coke." she shook her head, "Shame on the people who own Pepsi." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:56 pm

I sipped my coke and then started on my ice cream. It tasted wonderful and it was my favorite flavor too. I then looked at Essie and said, "You know? You're the first person I've met who I can really talk to without any hesitation. It's like no matter what I say you won't judge me or get angry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next