Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Essie smiled kindly as she shrugged, "What's the point in getting angry when you're doing nothing that angers me? And I don't believe in judging someone by their past, their looks, or their personality" She smiled.

"I don't see or know anything wrong with you that I could be mean to you about, or distance myself from you." she smiled again at Cat reassuringly. "You're a pretty cool person too ya'know."
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:08 pm

I looked at the ice cream and then said something I've been hiding from Essie. I said to her, "Umm, I think you should know then that I'm bisexual. Meaning I find both guys and girls attractive. Please don't get weirded out by this..." I hoped she wouldn't shun me now that she knew that about me.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Essie waved it off, "That's cool." she said, smiling, "You should know that I have a boyfriend though..." she nudged Cat playfully. "Because I know no one can resist me." she laughed, her eyes shining, other than Ben, Cat was the only person who she laughed with, or actually joked around with for that matter. Maybe she had found a true friend who wasn't one of her siblings. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:16 pm

I laughed and then said, "Well if it ever doesn't work out between you and him just give me a call alright?" I smiled and took another bit of my ice cream. I was almost finished with my ice cream now. I was really happy to be spending so much time with Essie.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:20 pm

Essie smiled, "Of course." she laughed slightly. She hoped things went right with Ben. She didn't want them to fall apart. She shook her head, shew as being silly. She had finished her coke and was just sitting with Cat, she noticed Cat was almost done and asked, "So what now?" she smiled, standing up, wiping off the backs of her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:25 pm

When I finished I said to her, "Well I suppose we could go train. Though if we train against each other I must warn you I do not go easy on my opponents even if they are my friends.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Essie smiled, "Neither do I." she smiled, "Lead the way then Captain." she joked. She felt that she had her dagger in her belt and sighed, she wouldn't have to fight with someone else's bow or dagger. She had hers safely tucked away.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:35 pm

I smirked and led the way to the arena. I couldn't wait to use all of the skills my father had taught me when he was alive. I walked with her to the arena happily. Soon we would arrive.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Essie smiled at her, she could already tell that she wasn't going to win, most likely Cat would. Essie was horrible at combat. She smiled, "After you." she said playfully when they reached the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...    I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Am the First X Man. That Jokes Ahead of Our Time But You're Still Gonna Die. Maybe...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2