Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} Empty
PostSubject: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:18 pm

You got it all figured out,
Zane Davis, Son of Hermes

Zane walked to the lake, barefoot. He didn't believe in shoes. Pfft, shoes were evil. He walked and sang out loud. He had a beautiful, crystal clear voice. A lot of people wondered if he was a son of Apollo, instead of Hermes. But he knew his father was Hermes, most people just didn't know how sneaky and devilish Zane could be. When he got to the lake, he sat down on a nearby log, and just looked out toward the water. It was calm, the sun was just about to set, the breeze was cold enough just for him to pull his jacket close and put his hood on his head. He crossed his arms, smiling. These were the days he loved the most.
So what is there to shout about?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} Tumblr_m6lha267HZ1ryjl29o1_500

Alright, already the show goes on all night
all night, till the morning we dream so long
anybody ever wonder, when they would see the sun up
just remember when you come up
the show goes on

Isabella wasn't really what to do with her life anymore. She hadn't seen Chris in forever and he seemed to have pushed her away. Of course, Isabella was practically heart broken. She had given Chris so many chances, yet he screwed up everyone. No more guys for Isabella for a long time.

She sighed and ran a hand through her loose hair. Today it turned out to be wavy rather than its usual straight. That was good. Isabella liked wavy hair. She walked to the lake, looking down at the ground. Everything seemed to remind her of Chris. She stopped though when she heard singing.

Whoever it was, had a good voice. Isabella followed the voice and saw that it was a boy. She made a small face. Boys. Isabella watched the boy for a bit before turning around and walking away. Of course, Isabella being Isabella, she tripped over a small log she failed to see, crashing to the ground with a rather loud thud. "Gods!" Isabella yelled loudly, covering her face with her hands, emabrrassed even though no one saw.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Zane had heard someone yell and he instantly turned, seeing a girl on the ground. Quickly, he jumped up and slightly jogged to her. "Miss, are you okay? Let me help you." He spoke with a slight high pitch to his voice, it was smooth and sweet sounding, almost innocent. He took her arm and helped her stand up. He immediately noticed that she was extremely gorgeous, Zane's heart fluttered at the glimpse he caught of her. Quickly shaking it off, he gave her a sweet smile, being the gentleman he was. Well, actually usually never was. "Let me introduce myself, I'm Zane Davis. The Hermes kid who everyone believes is actually an Apollo or Demeter kid." he said with a slight chuckle in his voice. "Who do I owe the pleasure of meeting?" He smiled, sticking his hands in his pockets. He did it when he was comfortable around someone. Something about her made Zane... calm. He wasn't sure yet.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} Tumblr_lyvxtthNDL1r4kfic

the show goes on

Isabella was a bit surprised when the boy helped her up. She blinked at his words. Wow, it had been a long time since someone told her something that nice. Well, probably since...

Isabella cleared her thoughts, not wanting to think of him. Not now, not ever. She just need to move on and get her life back on. Isabella smiled lightly back at the boy. He was cute and Isabella wouldn't mind getting to know him more. "Uh, I'm Isabella Rose, daughter of Athena. Thanks for helping me up. I'm a bit of a klutz," Isabella told Zane with a small smile, feeling a bit happy for the first time.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Zane smiled at the sound of her name. "That's a very lovely name, Isabella Rose. And it's no big deal, I couldn't just let you lay there." He smiled, studying her face. "Well, would you like to join me? I'm just sitting on that log over yonder, enjoying the day. I could start a fire, if you'd like." He smiled, pulling his jacket closer to him, putting his hood back up which had fallen down while helping up Isabelle. It was getting a bit chilly, the breeze began to pick up. Isabella seemed like a kind person, not like other girls. Usually Zane steered away from girls, except for Kennedy, Kennedy was his little sister. Well, not literally, but it was like she was.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} Tumblr_m7i288Nn921ro214t

the show goes on

Isabella smiled at what Zane offered to do. It didn't seem like a bad idea at all. Plus, Isabella wanted to get to know Zane a little bit more. "Sure, why not? Seems like a good idea. Besides I am a bit cold," Isabella told Zane softly, looking up at him. Isabella once again felt really short. She hated being so short. Isabella pouted a bit and stood on her tippy toes, laughing. "I hate being so short," Isabella told Zane in an amusing tone, her brown eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Zane smiles widely. "Great! Oh! Here, take my jacket." He says, taking off his grey knitted jacket, revealing a white v neck underneath. He placed the jacket gently over her shoulders, and laughed as she stood on her tip toes. He gently pushed her head down, returning to normal size. "I love short people. They're cute." he laughed, as he started looking around for firewood. He gathered a bundle of sticks and placed them neatly. Then he realized he couldn't make fire. "If only Axel was still around.." he mumbled sadly to himself as he found to rocks and tried hitting them together to make a spark. He was looking pretty hopeless.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

the show goes on

Isabella smiled when Zane gave her his jacket. She slipped her arms into it, feeling warmer already. Isabella couldn't help but laugh when Zane was failing at making a fire. Isabella got on her knees next to Zane, grabbing two rocks. She hit them together and a small spark flew up. Grinning to herself, Isabella hit the rocks together a few more times. Soon the bundle of sticks lit up on fire.

Isabella looked at Zane, her lips curved into a smile. "There you go," Isabella told him, gesturing an arm out towards the fire.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Zane looked up, a red blush formed on his cheeks. "Thanks. How'd you learn to do that?" He asked, obviously amazed. He laughed and took a seat on the log where he once sat earlier. He looked back out to the lake, that was now moonlit. He thought of ways to keep the conversation going between them. "So, Isabella, tell me about yourself." He smiled, patting the spot next to him on the log. He wanted to know every possible thing, even the little things, he would make sure to take note and remember them.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

the show goes on

Isabella laughed and sat next to Zane, watching the fire. "I'm a child of Athena. I can a lot of things," Isabella said with a small grin, looking up at Zane. Without even thinking, Isabella leaned her head against Zane's shoulder, not thinking much about it. "I don't know Zane. What do you want to know about me?" Isabella asked him quietly, staring at the fire.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:27 pm

A slight blush formed on Zane's cheeks, feeling her head rest against his shoulder. Out of habit, he leaned his head against hers. This almost felt... natural to him. Nothing weird about it, even though they were pretty much still complete strangers. "I don't know, tell me what you like, your story, anything! Start from the beginning." He answered back, somewhat quietly. A smile rested on his face, unwavering.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:27 am

Isabella shrugged at what Zane said. There wasn't much to her story really. "Well, I used to live in Maine with my dad and my step-mom. A hellhound attacked a killed my dad. My step-mom blamed my dad's death on me, called me a mistake and everything," Isabella told Zane, squeezing her eyes shut at the memory. She could practically remember it like it was yesterday really.

"Then uh, I just run away. A satyr found me and now I'm here," Isabella told Zane, opening her eyes. Yet, she couldn't get her step-mom's words out of her head. Isabella did blame herself for her dad's death. She felt like it was her fault.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Zane put an arm around her shoulders, and gently squeezed her. "It wasn't your fault. My mom was in danger, I left. I'm sure you didn't set the hellhound on your father. Then, and only then, his death would be your fault. He wouldn't want you blaming yourself." Zane comforted. She had to of carried this with her everywhere, Zane didn't want that, not for Isabella. She was too sweet of a person.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Isabella shrugged and looked up at Zane. She always felt like it was her fault that her dad died. Isabella did attract the monster. If Isabella hadn't been there, her dad probably would still be alive today. "I know. But, I still feel like it's my fault. I kinda ruin everything," Isabella told Zane, closing her eyes and sighing.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Zane couldn't help but the a small smirk form on his face. "I doubt you ruin everything. Think about it, you didn't ruin my day. In fact, you made this one of the best days I've had in a long time!" He admitted, smiling widely now. He looked up to the sky, seeing now that starts have come out. "You shine brighter than all of those stars combined. Well, to me at least." He said, looking down to her. He offered a gentle smile, then looked back up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

the show goes on

Isabella blushed for the first time in a long time. Wow. No one had really told Isabella that. Well, Chris did. But, her had ruined every chance he had gotten. Every single chance. Isabella just sighed and closed her eyes, her head still resting against Zane's shoulder. Isabella looked up at him, smiling.

"Thank you," Isabella whispered to him. Leaning up slowly, Isabella gave him a kiss on the cheek before sitting back down.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}   Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go ahead and let it out. {GREEKY}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: