Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

how am i gonna be an optimist about this? --- [ml]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

how am i gonna be an optimist about this? --- [ml] Empty
PostSubject: how am i gonna be an optimist about this? --- [ml]   how am i gonna be an optimist about this? --- [ml] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:32 pm

how am i gonna be an optimist about this? --- [ml] 2eb77fbhow am i gonna be an optimist about this? --- [ml] 2lmx8ok

Kylee Reeds
Kylee actually liked capture the flag, it was an event that she could actually stand. From the start of her camp career, she had always been an active part of each game she partook in. Most of the games were a success on her part, but she liked to keep things that way. The girl didn't want to risk whatever she had left of her salvaged reputation on a silly little game. No, as long as she could help it, the blue team would win. Kylee figured that outcome could be likely, considering that the blue team had every single child of the big three's working for it. Normal demigods were okay, but none compared to the powers of lightning, the sea, or death.

Her dark hair was tied into a hasty braid, falling down her back with strands occasionally sticking out, but she didn't care. She ignored most of the safety protocols for capture the flag, such as a helmet or chest plate. Kylee figured as a daughter of the sea, she didn't need things like that. She could make her own out of water if she really wanted too. So instead, she wore a blue bandanna like a headband, to signify her allegiance. By chance, her shirt was also blue. A sweatshirt was also tied around her waist, simply because she had been too lazy to take it back to HQ before the start of the game. With the sound of the conch, she stiffened, ready to start.

Tsunami was out before the start of capture the flag, but the weapon stayed attached to Kylee's hip at all times. She didn't want to risk being unarmed when someone came to attack her team's flag. The girl was positioned around where the flag was, or at least she assumed so. Come to think of it, Kylee wasn't even sure where the  thing had been placed. All she knew was that another big three demigod would be coming over to help guard her area soon. Personally, she was thinking it would be Fritz. He had promised her a date, and the girl had awkwardly accepted. Kylee wasn't ever her usual self around him, she was a more toned down version of her normally spitfire self.

Hearing the shuffling of brush from her left, her gaze turned towards the sound, her eyes scanning the area for any movement. Could it be her help? Kylee wasn't sure, but she knew that she didn't want to see any red for a while. The game just started, there was no way they could've made it over here already, right? Despite her thoughts, the girl stood tall and called out to the noise, "If you're coming for the flag, you'll have to get through me." Her words caused her face to light up in a smirk at the thought of a little soldier coming to fight a daughter of the sea. The Red Team would need all the help they could get.

outfit
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: how am i gonna be an optimist about this? --- [ml]   how am i gonna be an optimist about this? --- [ml] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm

how am i gonna be an optimist about this? --- [ml] Tumblr_m7c9g2vVa81rp62eq
Frederich Dieter Klein

Yielding his sword, Frederich creeps through out the forest trying his best to avoid any traps or surprise attacks from the other teams. Honestly, he is trying to avoid playing the game at all. He has one real purpose in being here tonight, and it has nothing to do with flags. He is here to see Kylee, he hasn't seen her since he asked her out, and he really wants to see her again. Plus, he finally figured out what he wants to do on their date.

Spotting a familiar figure ahead of him, Fritz slowly sneaks up behind the girl. "Need some help?"he asks her, a small grin growing across his face. Still smiling, Fritz moves so he is in front of her. "So Kylee, having fun?"he asks her. He then plants his sword in the ground and leans on it. The move is dumb, but he figures he can just shock anyone who attacks him. It's certainly easier than sword fighting, besides he doesn't really care about capture the flag.

He then smiles and looks over at the girl. "I came up with what we're going to do on our date, I just need to know when you're free"he says his smile only growing wider. He is extremely excited that he is actually going on a date with Kylee. He had been so afraid that she would say no, but she had actually said yes! And it had been one of the greatest moments of the boy's life, not going to lie. So naturally he spent a lengthy amount of time planning their date, and he knows it's going to be perfect.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: how am i gonna be an optimist about this? --- [ml]   how am i gonna be an optimist about this? --- [ml] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:56 pm

how am i gonna be an optimist about this? --- [ml] 2eb77fbhow am i gonna be an optimist about this? --- [ml] 2lmx8ok

Kylee Reeds
Kylee stayed quiet, raising an eyebrow at where the sound came from. She had expected to see a burst of red coming from the grove, but instead nothing happened. Confused, she went over to investigate the sound, only to hear more footsteps from behind her. Spinning around, she inhaled sharply as she found herself facing the familiar face of Fritz. A smile unwillingly crept onto her face, only to vanish quickly after it had appeared. This daughter of Poseidon wasn't one to smile often, and when she did it always seemed to be in the presence of a certain son of Zeus. "I'm doing fine," she whispered softly, looking at the charming boy in front of her.

She took her hand off of her sword, deciding that she wouldn't need it for a while. "Oh, I'm always having fun, you know me," Kylee muttered sarcastically, smiling at the ground in front of her. Her blue eyes then flicked up to look at Fritz leaning on his sword. She was going to say something about the fact that he could break his weapon putting that much force on it, but she chose against it. The demigod also decided that if they were attacked, the two could easily handle the situation. After all, big three's were powerful. She prided herself in that much.

She could barely keep the smile off of her face when Fritz was around, which seemed to be more and more often. He made her feel like a kid again with the way he smiled, like nothing else in the world mattered. Not the past, the future, just the present. She could get used to that. Blinking, a blush rose in her cheeks as he mentioned their date. "I'm always free," Kylee muttered, laughing lightly. "Just, find me, I guess?" she offered, looking up at him with a half - grin. The girl ran a hand over her bandanna, making sure her blue alliance was still obvious and intact. She wanted to be on this team, the winning team, if all went well.
outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how am i gonna be an optimist about this? --- [ml]   how am i gonna be an optimist about this? --- [ml] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how am i gonna be an optimist about this? --- [ml]
Page 1 of 1