Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fire Practice

Go down 
+2
Quillyum
Alexia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Fire Practice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:22 pm

"Wait for me!" I call out, and run after her.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:06 pm

"Wait, What?" he asked hurriedly getting up and dusting his shirt off. He ran frantically after her and almost tripped. "Care to explain why?" he asked once he had caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:37 pm

I keep running until I am just at the edge of the woods. "Can't explain now. Dav, go to Apollo. Colby, go to Morpheus. Pack your bag, and meet me here in ten minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Davian exchanged a look of confusion with Colby, and then shrugged. He walked off quickly to his cabin and gathered his belongings. He walked into his cabin and raced to the top bunk where he almost overlooked a new green bag. He grabbed it and looked inside. All of his belongings where packed in there along with some food and extra clothes. He noticed his guitar too. That's impossible, he thought to himself looking at the bottom of the bag. There, a small note was taped. He ripped it off and quickly read:
Dear Davian,
Here's a bag that will hopefully help you on your journey. And yes, it can fit just about anything in it. Bring my daughter back soon.
-Zeus

Davian smiled to himself and slung the bag over his shoulders and raced out to the meeting spot.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:16 pm

I ran to my cabin quickly. I got my backpack and packed two of my shirts, my cargo pants, and my PSP if I get bored. I also pack some ambrosia and some potato chips. Mmm..potato chips. I took 5 bags. Holding my cap, I run out of the cabin and to the spot where Kallie was. "Colby Carlin, reporting for duty," I say, saluting.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Davian laughed at Colby, but then turned serious again. "Now what's this idea of yours Kallie?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:11 pm

Despite the humor around me, I have to stay serious. I had to stay focused- find Davian's sister. I hadn't packed during the ten minutes, unfortunately. I was just waiting for the boys to meet me. "Okay. Sorry for the confusion, but I don't like the leads we have. The Underworld is not a place you want to be in for very long according to what I've..." I stop talking abruptly, not wanting to give away too much. "Heard." I finish relatively quickly. "First, we have to get to the Underworld." I begin walking as quickly as possible closer to Camp. "And a mean of transportation to get there." I run into my Cabin quickly, leaving them outside. I pack three shirts, a pair of ripped up jeans, and my denim Converse. I also grab my debit card, some drachmas, and a handful of American dollars. I also leave a note for my brothers explaining my absence. They'd understand. My bag is full, so I run back outside to Dav and Colby and continue closer to Camp.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:05 pm

As Kallie ran back out to meet them, Davian was focused on his thoughts. How could Macy do this? She just left him? After saving him, she didn't even say goodbye. He felt a bit of annoyance creep up inside himself, putting him a bit on edge. "So how are we getting there then?" he asked, almost demandingly, his brow furrowed in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:02 pm

As we approach the edge of all the cabins, I see the hill we'd have to cross. Then, we'd be free. In the real world. It seemed scary to me- I hadn't been in the real world since I was thirteen and my last attempt to escape Camp. I smirk at Davian and Colby. "We have two options. We can either: one- take a car or two- take a pegasus. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:46 pm

OCC: okay adam dunlap is going to be coming as well if thats okay. He's Macy's friend and they went on a quest before together.
BIC:"As long as we get there." Davian muttered. He just wanted to get Macy back, and at the same time wanted to yell at her for doing this. How could she be so rash? I thought she was supposed to be the older sibling who helped me! He sighed inwardly and looked up at Kallie. But then he looked past Kallie at someone who was walking a few yards away. Davian thought to himself about who it was. Adam! It was Macy's friend and the guy who went on the quest to save him. Davian remembered his expression when he had walked out of the "nursery" as a 15 year old guy. He laughed to himself and then called out to him. "Hey Adam!"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:10 pm

I yawned, and glanced over as my name was called. "Oh, Davian!" I yelled, and walked over. It was rather odd to see him like this. He was, mostly in his memory, still very young. But he was 15, and it seemed like only yesterday he was a little baby. Well, you could thank the golden fleece for that.

[ Sorry for the crappy post D: ]
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:16 pm

OCC: lol its fine
BIC: "Adam this is Kallie from Hephaestus and Colby from Morpheus. Were about to go out of camp for reasons I think you should know about." Davian explained as Adam walked over. He motioned for Adam to walk away from the others with him. Davian didn't waste any time in explaining. "This afternoon a girl from the Zeus cabin came up to us with some news." Davian said seriously and directly. "News about Macy."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:03 pm

I nod solemnly. I seen this Macy girl around camp before, yet the name reminded me of Macy's deparment store.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:31 pm

I look up at the boy behind me and nod slightly at my introduction. I wasn't much for introducing myself unless necessary, like with Colby. I see the color of his hair and eyes and come to one conclusion of his heritage. I shudder and look past him, still walking. Why a son of Hades? Out of anyone we could meet here- why Hades? I think wearily. First everything I ha d experienced, then Macy. The Underworld. Not a good sign...
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:00 am

Wondering if she already knew, I whispered in Kallie's ear, "Son of Hades."
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Davian didn't look back at them but he could tell, mostly from the loud whisper made by Colby that they were suspicious about Adam. But he had to stay focused. He began to explain to Adam what happened. "So the girl told us that Macy hasn't been seen all last night or all day today. She didn't show up last night for her snickers either at the store, and you know how she never misses that. And when she didn't show up all day today..." he trailed off. "She's gone missing."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:49 pm

"And we think shes in the Underworld," I add.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:36 pm

I nod and look at Colby. "Thanks. I choke out. I then keep walking. We were approaching the hill. The exit of Camp and the pine tree were about a hundred yards away, but it seemed like two steps. I continue walking, keeping my pace fairly steady, but that son of Hades was scaring me. Adam himself was probably fine, but the connection wasn't promising... I keep walking and block out the conversation behind me.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:47 pm

II walk with Kallie. "I have a bad feeling about that Hades kid."
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Davian noticed them walk away. What was the matter? If anything Adam could help them! He shook it off and decided to talk to them about it later. "So now were heading to the under world because we think she's mad at the gods. She stopped offering food and got rid of all her Zeus things." he explained. "But besides that were pretty clueless as to why and how and all those details. So do you think you could help us?" Davian asked hopefully. "You knew her better than most of us. Longer than me anyway."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Barely hearing Colby, I leave my head still in case Davian or Adam was watching, but I murmur, "So it wasn't just me..." I pray silently that this kid was nice and kind, which he probably was. Most importantly, I prayed that he didn't have a temper. I've seen what Hades himself can do when he's mad. His kids can't be much worse... can they?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:25 pm

I look up at Kallie. "Do you really want me to go with you guys? I have a feeling this is 'big kid' stuff," I say, making air quotes around 'big kids.' "And Im only eleven."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:00 pm

As I snap back into reality, I rethink everything for the first time. My shoulders shudder thinking of the young child here. He was only eleven years old and was sucked into the world of monsters, gods, and terrible danger. Speechless, I reply only with an extremely intelligent "Uhh. Yeah it is."
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:54 pm

OCC: im not really sure what to post until Remplissage posts back...
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:43 am

"Oh." My heart drops. "So I should...leave?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Practice
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next