Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fire Practice

Go down 
+2
Quillyum
Alexia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Fire Practice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Davian laid back and put his hands behind his head. "Probably. I'm not really sure." he said answering Kallie. Then when Colby said that he kind of twitched slightly. Does Kallie really feel like that? he thought. He smiled to himself then looked up at Kallie.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:05 pm

OCC: They should all go on a quest together!
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:16 am

OOC: That would be fun!
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:56 pm

OCC: anyone got any ideas for what the quest should be about?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:10 am

~nope. XD
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:09 pm

(haha well we should go on an "adventure" out of camp. That way, no admins can yell at us for calling it a quest. haha)

I look back at Davian, now blushing due to Colby's sudden and one-thousand percent true comment, trying not to look to obvious, but I see him looking back at me. I look down and try see what he was staring at. "'What? Did I get ketchup on my shirt? Marshmallow mustache on my face?
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:52 am

OCC: what do you mean? why would they yell at us?
"No." he said smiling. "You've got oil on your shirt and chocolate on your face." He smirked at her. "Which are both fine. I'm sure I've got dirk and stickiness all over me."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:56 pm

(Only they can assign "quests" anyone can have an "adventure")

I flip my hand showing that I didn't care. "Y'all should already know that I don't care 'bout how I look. I spent this morning replacing the engine on an automaton that went haywire." I try to wipe some of the chocolate off of m face and succeed, leaving only a small bit of it on my lips. I look at his face and see only a small amount of chocolate on his left cheek. Taking my finger, I wipe it off and laugh. "Not too bad, Vulpes." I lick it and smirk back at him and the awkward eleven-year old.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:10 pm

OCC: so i have an idea. tell me what you think. Davian's older sister could be really mad at the gods and almost turn bad in a way. Earlier she went on a quest to rescue Davian but on that quest, her mom died. Maybe she could be really mad at the gods, mostly Zeus and Apollo, that they didn't save her and thinks that they don't care about her. She could run off and leave camp half blood to go work for Hades or something and they need to go rescue her because she's in the underworld. But it's just an idea.

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:41 pm

I take a marshmallow and throw it up in the air. It lands in my mouth. I grin.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:03 pm

OOC: So what do you think of the idea?
BIC:Davian tries to act cool and do the same thing, but it ends up bouncing off his nose into the fire. "Darn it." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:52 pm

(I like it!)

I laugh at Davian and lean back with my head in the sand. I look at he fire, and it raises up about a foot in the air. "Smooth, Dav." I look up at him again and ask a sudden question. "So what powers do y'all annoying kids in Apollo have?" I ask spontaneously.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:01 pm

I laugh.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:27 pm

"Well, I think we can-" Davian got cut off by a girl running down to the lake. "Davian!" she called out. Davian stood up when he saw the frantic look on her face. When she reached them she was out of breath. "What's wrong?" Davian asked. The girl stood up. She had long blonde hair and lightening bolt earrings. He guessed she was from the Zeus cabin. "It's Macy." she said looking up worriedly. "Is she hurt? Did a monster attack her?" The girl just shook her head. "Neither, or maybe both by now. Davian, she's gone missing."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:26 pm

My eyes widen.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:26 pm

(If you go to the underworld, can Aaron meet you there unannounced, I just started back on the forums and hes the only char I had that Im keeping, but theres no topics that look good but this 'adventure')
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:40 am

OCC: i'm fine with it. do you want to tie him in somehow? maybe he could have already met Macy there or something.
BIC: Davian just stood there. "What do you mean gone missing?" he asked, feeling anger fuel up inside of him. "Well it all started when she got back from that quest. She wasn't really the same. She was real moody and angry. After a while, she wouldn't even add her food to the offering fire at dinner. Then one night after she had been really separate and cold all day she didn't show up for our usual hang out at the shop where she usually gets a snickers. After that we all got a bit worried because it's usually the highlight of her day." she said giving a small smirk, but quickly retuning to her worried look. "And no one has seen her since." She ended.
Davian leaned up against a tree beside them and tried to keep his cool. He ruffled his hair frustratedly and then looked up. "Well then where could she possibly be?" he asked his eyes dark. The girl just shook her head. "All I know is what I told you. But she recently took out all of her stuff that had Zeus on it. Plus she won't even make eye contact with the Apollo kids. It's like she's mad at the gods." Davian paced for a bit. "What do you think Kallie? Colby?" he said sharply looking up from his pacing.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:35 am

"Ummm...I dont really know your sister, but I think she is mad at the gods. And the opposite of Olympus is the underworld."
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:16 pm

(Um, sure, just PM me when you want me to show up, I wont be with her, but I'll have seen her...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:57 pm

OCC: okay sounds good =)
BIC: Davian nodded at Colby. "Yeah. You could be right." he said, easing up a bit. Then he tensed up again. "That means we have to go to the underworld, doesn't it." Davian had heard many stories about the underworld. Let's just say it wasn't at the top of the list for places he wanted to visit.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:26 pm

I did a facepalm. "I guess so."
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:18 pm

"Darn it." he muttered to himself angrily. "So how does one get to the underworld?"
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:45 pm

After the moment of shock passed, my eyes opened with a sudden lightness to them. "Angry at gods...," I mutter. "Underworld... Zeus...." I look up at Davian, and a sudden fierceness appears in my gaze. "When was the last time you saw Macy?" I ask sharply. I think through my options and realize that I knew how to get to the Underworld. As sad as it was, we had only that option.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:54 pm

"Last night at campfire. She was kind of sitting off, away from everyone, but I didn't think anything of it because you know how she can be sometimes. Then she walked over and said goodnight like she always does and walked off towards her cabin. Why?" he asked nervously noticing the fierce gleam in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:36 pm

My eyes dart around the place until I finally have to focus. My eyes close, and I take a steadying breath. "We have to go, Davian. Now" I grab everything including my iPod, half-eaten bag of marshmallows, and "Vote for Pedro" t-shirt, and I stuff them in my bag. I move my hand over the fire, and it turns into a pile of ashes and smoke over the lake. I begin to speed walk toward the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Practice
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next