Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fire Practice

Go down 
+2
Quillyum
Alexia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Fire Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:53 pm

I laugh so much my face turns red.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:04 pm

I scream and squeal, squirming, but his grip was too tight. Davian! Colby! Ahh! as he picks me up and hurls me into the lake. I fly in the air for a moment before I splash into the now-rippling water. I go under for a moment and then come up, laughing the entire time. I dive back under, letting my long brown hair trail behind me as I look around a little bit first. I then come to the surface, gasping for a breath of air, still cracking up. I'm gonna kill you, Davian! I yell at him as I come to the small shore and come after him. Colby Carlin, help me! Save thy reputation, my knight in shining armor! I yell to my new friend from Morpheus. I fall on the ground laughing so hard that it was hard to breathe. Realizing now that I was soaking wet, I rip off my white t-shirt, revealing my favorite black tank top and blue jeans. Thank the gods I wasn't wearing my Nikes, or I would have used my new fire powers to singe Davian's hair off.
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:35 pm

I was laughing so hard, I couldnt help Kallie. "Sorry!" I choked out.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:57 pm

Davian towered over her as she lay on the ground. "I hope you learned your lesson." he said sarcastically with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:59 pm

I smirk back and put my hand over my face, palm facing up dramatically. I have, sir. I have learned my lesson. I just hope you will learn yours... I trip him and let him topple over me on the sand. I splash water up on him and continue cracking up, snorting once and covering my mouth when I realized that I did, but I continue to laugh like there was no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Seeing Kallie laugh, it only makes me laugh harder. I collapse to the ground.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:19 pm

"Wait, Wha-?" he asked but before he could finish, Kallie had tripped him. He fell with a thud. As he heard Kallie snort, he rolled over to see her cracking up on the ground and he laughed too. He felt tears in the corners of his eye and he was laughing so hard it hurt. He stopped to breathe for a second. and looked over at Kallie. "Okay, so now were even."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:57 pm

I start crying with laughter. "You…guys…are so funny!" he choked out.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:26 pm

After a little bit more laughing, I smirk up at Davian, now close to his face. Yes. Yes we are I reply answering both of them with one statement. Kallie! Get yourself together I tell myself as my heat flutters at our closeness. It's only Davian. Your friend... I get up and grab my now-sandy t-shirt from a few feet away and throw it farther away from us. I walk over to it and create a fire in my hand, placing it onto the white heap. It quickly dries and catches fire. Away from grass or anything else, it stays burning safely. Midday campfire, anybody? I ask, looking over my shoulder at the two boys.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:44 pm

"Sure!" I say happily.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Davian looked up at her. He felt her soft warm breath on his face. The air around them seemed to be charged. Her eyes looked into his; and broke away. The electricity seemed to go out as she walked away. He sighed but then got up to. Think straight man! It's Kallie. Whatever your feeling shes bound to not feel the same way. What even am i feeling? He sat down beside the fire smiling, but his chest ached. He needed to talk to someone after this to get things straight in his head. But in the meantime, "Who wants marshmallows?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:31 pm

I smirk at him as I sit back next to the fire, getting completely covered in sand, and reach into my Maroon 5 concert bag, taking out a bag of giant marshmallows. "You never know when there could be a medical emergency involving the need of... I look in the bag and read off what I see. ... Duct tape, a screwdriver, Hamlet, a Walmart gift card, marshmallows, and some gum? I laugh at myself, thinking of the irony of what I had brought for a supposed day of rock climbing.

(Aww. That's so cute! Colby, in case you didn't get it, they like each other) ;]
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:52 pm

OCC: where did you get those pictures of you characters?
Davian laughed. "Got an ambulance in there too?" he joked. He got a marshmallow and put it on a stick. He got it lightly toasted on all the sides giving it a perfect golden brown color. "There, now that's how it's done." he said taking it out of the fire. "A perfect marshmallow."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:56 pm

"I like mine burnt to a crisp." I show them a marshmallow covered in soot.

OOC: no duh. XD
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:10 pm

"I would say so." Davian said laughing as he saw the smoldering marshmallow.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:33 pm

I put it in my mouth. It felt...weird. IT WAS BURNING!!!! "AHHHHH! Burning marshmallow!" I yell as I run to the lake. I spit the marshwallow out into the water and grab my water bottle. I take a huge gulp as I wander back to my seat. "Ahhhh. Better. You guys think Im probably a big spazz." I laugh.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:52 pm

"Well more like crazy. To see a son of Morpheus run and scream and not be sleeping like that was pretty stinkin amazing." Davian said smiling. "You're pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:14 pm

I smile. "Thanks. Ya know, youre one of the 3 people that said that." I fix my cap. "My dad gave me this hat. Its charmed to keep me awake. If I take it off, ill fall asleep right on the spot."
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:46 pm

"Cool." Note to self, if ever wanting to beat Colby at something: remove hat He laughed to himself. "So is every child of Morpheus like that? Always sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:10 pm

I laugh at them both before I drop my marshmallow right in the fire. I curse under my breath and look up at Colby's hat. How long have you been at Camp, Col? I ask, suddenly adopting the most annoying nickname I could think of. I lay back in the sand and allow the sand to seep down my already-sandy tank and jean shorts. I grab a narrow piece of driftwood and throw it into the fire.

(Kendall helped me with the pictures... and what time of day do you think it is by now?)
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:25 pm

"Two years," I tell Kallie. Then I turn to Davian. "No. Theres my sister, Demi, and shez wide awake all the time." I ate another marshmallow- this time without putting it in the fire.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:58 pm

OCC: probably about evening
BIC: "Thats cool." Davian said resting his head on his knees. He looked at the horizon and watched the sun slip slowly behind a far hill. The clouds were pink and orange across the sky.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:11 pm

I yawned.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:23 pm

I laugh at Colby's yawn and look at him skeptically. "Not tired, huh?" I ask sarcastically. I then look over at the sun and lose focus on the fire. It slows down a little bit, becoming a few inches smaller. The amber, pink, and orange sky took most of my attention. The rest of it was set on Davian. He always looked perfect, even when he was just looking at the sunset. I shake my head and move a little bit closer to him so that our feet are touching. I clear my throat and rest my hands in my hands. "Is that your dad up there, Dav?" I ask quietly.

Last edited by Alexia on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:35 pm

"Hey Davian! Someone likes you..." I blurted out. I was only eleven. Boys my age are really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Practice
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next