Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fire Practice

Go down 
+2
Quillyum
Alexia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Alexia

Alexia

Fire Practice - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:00 pm

I shake my head and look behind him. "Ummm." I repeat the phrase, now looking at Davian. I quickly shift my focus back to the eleven year old. "I gotta admit somethin', Colby." I sigh and swallow my proud, thinking of my moms heedful warning: "Be smart, Kallie." "I'm seventeen years old, and I've got no clue where we're going. I'm scared to death, not that you should tell Davian that." My eyes shift back to the boy behind me, the one who made me feel weird whenever I saw his eyes. "If you don't mind possibly dying-" I really didn't want to admit the truth- we would definitely die- to Colby. He had so much to live for... -Then you can come. But if I were you, I'd stay here. Train. Be safe. And smart." I choke out the last word and look into his eyes. The confusion in them. "I could never ask that of you, though. I couldn't make up your mind for you, though I wish I could right now."

(haha! Kallie's so maternal... it's annoying rping her sometimes.
and Davian, where can i see info on your charries? I couldn't find your template before. I wanna see what Dav and Macy are really like... and yeah... maybe pm him and remind him to post (?)
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:49 pm

OCC: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/graveyard-f57/character-sign-ups-must-read-t3-180.htm#25268
Thats the link for Davians info, but hes not 14 hes really 15 or 16 (no definite age because of the aging thing) And i couldn't find the one i made about Macy but the casic just of it is that shes sarcastic, kind of stubborn, and determined. She's about 4'11 even though shes 16 (or 17) and anyone who messes with her will get hurt. Shes a bit hostile to newcomers, but once you get on her good side shes a good friend.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:57 pm

My heart and my head sinks. "Okay." I say, tears welling up in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:56 pm

(thanks! cool beans. now I get them a little better. And when I saw he was 14, I freaked out for a moment. Kal's 17. That would be really creepy if they went out... hahaha but yeah... idk what to do til he comes back....hahaha)
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:52 pm

OCC: Okay... where is he? i kind of want to get going on this quest
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 pm

(Ikr? Well maybe we should just forget about it if he doesn't post... soon... But I wonder... do you think he's just disappeared again?)

I place my hand on his shoulder. He was the perfect height for me. I could just lean down, and he was right there. He was like the little brother I wish I had. I cannot let my little brother do this... but it's his choice... I finally sigh and wipe a tear from his cheek. I lean down like you would to a puppy. "Against y better judgement, I permit you to come if you'd like to."
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:16 pm

OCC: okay i think we should just go on, with him on the quest, but just start leaving the camp

Davian explained everything to Adam and then walked back to Kallie. He saw her talking with Colby and listened to what it was about. He then realized that Colby was considering not coming. I really hope he comes. But what if he got hurt? I'd never forgive myself. I'm in the world less that a year and already someone would be hurt because of me. Then he thought about the chance that Kallie might get hurt. He shook the thought from his mind. He wouldn't even try to think about what that would be like. He would just protect with all that he could. Plus she seemed like the kind of person that could be a threat on her own. He smiled to himself at that.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:25 pm

I smile. "Awesome." I affix my bag over my shoulder. "When we leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:30 pm

As we reach the top of the hill, I sigh and look over at Davian. "Ready to leave, Mister 'I'm ready to take on the world for my sister who my friends don't even know'?" I ask, rolling my eyes. In a moment of sudden panic, I think of the idea that I forgot my dagger in the forges. After two seconds of rapid searching, I discover it in its normal place of my jean shorts pocket with its leather case on. I stop moving and look at the tree that would not protect us in the real world. I pray to the gods that my friends would come back safe. It didn't seem likely, but I prayed anyway. I also said a quick hymn to Apollo to keep my strong during this battle. I wanted to keep myself safe too. But more so, I wanted Colby and Davian safe.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Davian smirked. "Yup Miss 'I'm rolling my eyes to lighten the mood but were all still about to pee our pants from nervousness'." he responded quickly. He took one deep breath once everyone was ready and put one foot across the border. His first step ever out of Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:49 am

I step out of camp, and the air gets colder. I zipper my sweatshirt up. "Wow. Quite a change, huh?" I smile. "So, where's our first stop?"
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Walking a few steps behind them, I look behind me at the safe haven that I hadn't left since I was 12. I suddenly grew terrified, but looking at Colby, I got some fake courage. "We need some transportation, and I had an idea..." I say quickly. I walk forward until I begin to see people. My legs begin to quiver in sudden fear. I walk forward and quickly grab onto Davian's hand unthinkingly. I had a plan in mind, but I just needed time to explain it to them.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Davian wasn't sure what he had expected it to be like outside of camp half-blood. Had he expect a monster to kill them on the spot? Either way it was a tad anti-climatic. But he had a sense that when they reached Hades that would have the full trill and terror he was expecting, well more dreading. Davian squeezed her hand nervously and asked, "What would that idea be?"
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:23 pm

I suddenly leap forward, leaving them there clueless for a minute. I hold up a single finger signaling I'd be only a minute, and I burst off of the scene of the semi-barren street, Exactly two minutes and fifteen seconds later, a shiny yellow Chevy Camaro appears speeding up the pavement. The darkly-tinted window rolls down in front of the two boys, and I smile at the driver's seat. "Hop in, boys. Next stop, the Underworld." I rev the engine. and she purrs under my command.

(This is my dream car. In case you've been under a rock for the past twenty years, this is what it looks like:

Fire Practice - Page 5 Camaroyellow

and should we post out of camp?)
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:44 pm

"Shotgun!" I call out as I jump in the front seat.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:52 am

Davian felt his mouth drop open. "How...What? Huh?" he stuttered staring that the car.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:58 pm

I move my legs over to show a bunch frayed wires sparking sporadically near the gas pedal. My shoulders shrug, and I pull a pair of pliers from the front pocket of my jean shorts. "My mama worked in a car repair shop. And the ability to hot-wire a car is very useful for situations like this," I reply simply. I quickly pull my cheap fake-Oakley sunglasses over my eyes and let my brown hair fall down the back of my still-sandy purple tank top. "This is New York! People are rich. They won't miss one car," I finish off while fixing myself. I was trying to justify stealing a car from the street, but I was to excited to be behind the wheel of such a horsepower-charged vehicle. It was like the engine was running energy into me instead of the machine. It was my third time ever driving a car... legally... but as a kid of Hephaestus, it came pretty naturally to me. I look at Davian and pat the back seat, inviting him to get in with me and Colby.

(Should we post out of Camp now?)

(and in case you didn't notice, I love cars! haha which is weird for a girl)

Last edited by Alexia on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:26 pm

I grin. "This is so cool! I mean, like, I'm going out of camp! This is so awesome!"
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:46 am

OCC: sure
BIC: Davian watch her hot wire the car. How on earth could she do that? Just looking at all those wires gave him a headache! He hopped into the back seat and stretched out across them. "You can have shotgun Colby, Im nice and comfy back here." he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:56 pm

(Okay. I'll make a topic, then with this post in it as well.)

I laugh at the boys and smack Dav lightly on his leg. "Seat-belts on, passengers. Thank you for choosing Kallie's Camaros for your Underworld travel. Now, please just sit back and enjoy the ride!" I turn on the radio to find a classical music station on. I roll my eyes and turn on some good ole Rascal Flatts. Being from Tennessee, country music runs in my blood. I put down the sunroof and let out a random scream as I start going from 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds. In less than two minutes, we're in the heart of New York City, and taxis are honking at us left and fight as I swerve in and out of lines of traffic. Soon enough, we're going through the Lincoln tunnel and are on the Jersey highway. "So Colby, wanna be DJ for this trip? I got my iPod in my bag in the back near you, Dav, if you wanna use that, too. Think of any song, and it just shows up. Special gift from your dad," I say, looking quickly at Davian and flashing him a grin. I hoped he realized my effort to keep Colby busy for this trip. At least for a few minutes...

(post here https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t3394-we-have-to-find-macy#92212)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Practice
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5