Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!

Go down 
+3
dyingbreath-XIII
Ninja Poet
Lightning
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning

LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:10 pm

Tron stood at a distance, watching his brother warm up. Ready to jump in at any given time, on his toes. " Hey Shane, I BET even a swine like hunter could best you in a fight!!!!" Tron got a mouthfull of curses, in latin spanish greek, arabic, and even some languges he didn't know. another thing from his dads side.

Shane was pratciing hacking swords here, dodging imaginary slash here, cutting an arrow, slipping out of a wrestlers arms. Then Tron dared to mock him. Hunter always hated him. He disliked me so much he blew apart my bunking roomo with dynamite, just to show off for Tracy. A short blued eyed, brade face girl who loved me. Hunter. sorry where was i? oh yeah well after he blew apart my room, with my possessions in them, the bars of my jail cell couldn't help protect Hunter. I slipped through and finnished him off. My brother did the finest job... I lsot train of thought as an opponent walked in. " Yeah only if he had you!!! Mabye not even then!!!!!!! You shuck face!"
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:24 pm

--Felix--
I walked into the arena, looking at the two boys sat there. "Alright... Which one fo you weaklings are going to fight me?" I call out. I was in one of my better moods- and ready to give someone a black eye.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:37 pm

OOC: Nice sig// GO Festus!!

BIC: Tron look shocked. Disbelief was his only thought, then anger... HOW DARE HE CALL ME WEAK!!! I WILL SHOW HIM!!!! "Me" said tron his voice calm,strange how thats the opposite of how he felt. Tron shrugged and his Pump Action shotgun slid into his hands. His small dagger at his waist. " You Ready?" Without wait for a reply the softest click filled the scilience and then 200-350 barely visible bronze bullets, shot through the air at the speed of sound.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:41 pm

My jaw dropped. Shizz.... I did a backwards walk-over, avoiding the bullets, loading my own weapon up, firing an arrow into his arm. Just a flesh wound. "Had enough yet, Pretty boy?" I sneer, re-loading my bow and arrow.
OOC: I know... The Festus thing was a quote from a drama production at school... =]
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:18 pm

I ducked under the arrow bending at the knees going completely verticale to the ground. Some help would be nice... The grounds erupts into a giant maze, with walls so high there covered with clouds. I laughed putting my gun away. I lighted my fingers whipping fire through the passage to my left disinagrating a Drachma on spot. I know there are worse things here, I've seen them. I stared to jog forwards, down the conductor, to the left, then a sharp right with a forwadrs, and another left. Then and L was under my foot. I pricked my finger blood trickled down onto the letter. A blue haze appeared around my feet. I Smiled. I was then transported to the nearest spot in my victoms path. I ran forwards, then left and then right. There only five feet way stood my challlenger. I had my gun and pumped five different shots all fired in his direction. "EAT BRONZE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:28 pm

My brain started to calculate what to do. Five Bullets coming at me pretty quickly...Not the easiest calculation. I looked at the flesh on my arm. I could get away with a flesh wound. I jumped backwards, trying to buy myself some more time. I dodged left, avoiding one of the bullets. Only four more to go.... I didn't know what to do. I dodged another bullet, and then a third, but the last two... Number four hit me in an area that would only be a flesh wound, avoiding all bone, just going into my skin. But number five... Number five dug straight into my left shin. "Shizz.." I muttered, before dropping to the floor in agony.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Tron trotted over, and looked at him. his shot gun was gone, and his Blade out. "You give?" i ask pressing his dagger to his neck

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:33 pm

"Yes! I give!" I screamed at him, the burning pain still not subsiding from my shin.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:51 pm

He smiles "Really? well..." he leaves the statement unfinished and cups his Left hand, twirls it, and the ball comes flying out. White flames lick the tips of his fingers. "This will hurt... you lucky it was me not Shane, you wouldn't be able to controll yourself around him. Here it comes..." He said as he moved his hand torwards the ankle. The sounds of searing, anf horrid screams that make the demons cry were mixed in my ears. I removed my hand, and put out the flames. A dark tan 2in scar showed to be the only proof of anything happened. I moved to his Shoulder. This time black flames a hard as steel curled from my finger tips. "This? THis will hurt thin Times Worse... I must get out all of the pricks, viens from the bones. Sorry." He Moved over him, sitting on his chest. He ripped the shirt apart reveling, his pale chest and adonimals. Regular muscle size, and not a flabby stomach either. "Sorry you want me to stop?" Tron asked right hand hovering over his left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:56 pm

I shake my head. "It's not that painful." I muttered, not sure who I was trying to convince- him, or myself. He continued. Shizz... It was pretty painful... but I had faced worse. Much Worse.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:40 pm

"Ok" He touched the shirt with newfound green flames. It sealed together. "Here take this sword and protect yourself..." Tron march towards a wall with an L on the side, He touched it and a sword 'bout 3'4" came ploping out, He handed it to Felix. Tron then pulled out a Lance. "You ready?" Felix's answer was drowned out by a roar from around the corner. He smiled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:04 pm

"sure" I answer him, getting used to my new weapon. I might actually stand a chance this time.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:26 pm

A Pissed off hellhound came bounding across the hall. Tron charged without hestation. He polo jumped upwards onto the dogs back, plunging his lance half way in; The lance disaperated along with the hound. i heard even more behind. "Lets go! NOW!" Tron shouted over the howls. he looked back and saw a Seilver carriage barreling towards them by a pack of hell hounds. The rider was in long black cloak that look no more than mist and the skull hovering smirked. He knew they wouldn't get away. Hell Bound could out run even Hermes, no way could they escape!!!!

Tron pulled Rufus aside Onto a glowing L. They transported back to Trons starting piont, 23 miles away from the center. 'Well its better than 246 miles...'
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:16 pm

I was out in the woods a fair distance from camp. What I was doing there I don't feel at liberty to even think, let alone tell. It is not pertinent to the story anyway.
As I was saying, I was out in the woods when fairly suddenly 3 people suddenly appeared out of midair. Reacting with the trained reflexes of a master in ninjitsu, I had a bead on the twins with my two mac-10's before you could blink.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:27 pm

dyingbreath-XIII wrote:
I was out in the woods a fair distance from camp. What I was doing there I don't feel at liberty to even think, let alone tell. It is not pertinent to the story anyway.
As I was saying, I was out in the woods when fairly suddenly 3 people suddenly appeared out of midair. Reacting with the trained reflexes of a master in ninjitsu, I had a bead on the twins with my two mac-10's before you could blink.

not in the woods!!!!
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:35 pm

OOC:my statement will still stand despite the environmental shift but where are you if not in the woods??? camp halfblood is surrounded by woods.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:10 am

OOC: Lightning.. My chara's name is felix, not Rufus... That's my name... =]
"What the hell was that thing?" I asked him, sort of scared, sot of exhilarated. This camp would be more fun than I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:29 am

yeah soory in a rush... and the maze is still in the arena, it just moves you through it. the center stays the same, but the walls change every 5 mins.

BIC: "That was the Hell Bound. The one elite force who too out the whole chinese army in one night. not some one you want to mess with, we've tangled a few times felix. all of them messy." I said as i started forwards looking for a new weapons slot.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:02 pm

I look around the maze. I blink. When I opened my eyes again, the walls had changed. "Where the hell are we, Tron?" I asked him, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:56 pm

~Neither of your characters have been accepted. You cannot RP until they are :]~
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:47 pm

You know what?????? when was the last time they were on here and actually ACCEPTED some one???? i sure it was a mod because us newbies and old dogs are over looked for the admins pets....
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:52 pm

~Please be respectful. Kendall just actually accepted characters, so you have nothing to say.~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:18 pm

~Yeah. Maddie, I keep telling them but they don't freakin' listen
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Hell no. attitude this attitude that. You are just freakin' cabin leaders, you have practically no power over us. and Kendall hatesa me anyways so i really dont give a hoot. It's gotta be a collective vote to ban us. and not everyones here.... so yell alll you want its crap.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:54 pm

~LST, you better shut your trap. You will be banned, I know that. You are being a dickhead <sorry for language>, we ALL know that. So shut YOUR trap, and follow rules.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next