Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!

Go down 
+3
dyingbreath-XIII
Ninja Poet
Lightning
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:27 pm

O_O
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!   LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:41 pm

Quite frankly, they do have a right to tell you what to do as much as anyone else (including mods & admins.) All they're doing is enforcing the rules, which in all honesty you don't follow. Please calm down, and refrain from the rude behavior you've been keeping up with. You're doing this to yourself (not being accepted, I mean) by not following the rules. Kendall only accepts users who deserve to be accepted and can be a good asset to the Forums, which as of now she (and some other users as well) has decided your not. I mean this in all good respect, and in no way should this anger you - I'm simply explaining why this has been happening.

Back to top Go down

LOST!!! FIRE??? HELP!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: