Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fire Practice

Go down 
+2
Quillyum
Alexia
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexia

Alexia

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:51 pm

I walk out of the Apollo cabin and begin the stroll to the lake. I gotta admit, Davian, I've only ever tried it once before. I don't want to burn down a tree or something... I mutter, laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Quillyum

Quillyum

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Sitting on the edge of the pier at the lake gave me time to think. I always liked watching the sunset, it was relaxing to me. Calmed my ADHD nerves that always seemed to be running. I took the towle i had been using to dry myself off of my neck and layed it on the wood of the pier. I streched my arms out words, I let the last of the sun's rays hit my bear chest and tight abs. As I streched I turned my head upside-down streching my neck muscles as well. As I did this I saw a girl walking twards the lake from the cabins. I hopped up from the pier and started walking twards her, curious as I was. "Hey there." I yelled to the girl.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:08 pm

"You'll be fine." he said smiling. He looked over at the boy who called out to Kallie. "Who's that?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:31 pm

I first smile over to the boy and keeping up in Renaissance talk, say Hello, kind sir. How art there on this fine summer's eve? I ask, laughing as to let him know I was joking. I shrug my shoulders at Davian and smile at his encouragement. Whoever he is, he's got no clue what he's in for.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:10 pm

"Is not that the truth." he said in renaissance again laughing. (like aint that the truth) "So what should thine address you as young squire?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Colby watches from a tree above them. He sees the two and leans in to get a better look. A little TOO close. He falls out of his tree and onto the ground. "Whoa!" He lands on his back.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:03 pm

(Haha good one, Dav!)

I laugh as I wait for the boy's answer and look at the kid who fell out of a tree. I run over there and give him my hand. A spy for the enemy, I presume, good sir? Thee look'st too rational for that. I smirk and help him up.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Colby took the girl's hand and smiled as he helped her up. He yawned. "Thanks." He brushed himself off. "Colby Carlin, son of Morpheus." He could tell the girl was getting sleepy. He could do that.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:55 pm

I suddenly yawn, not remembering what I was doing before. I'll let you know who I am if I successfully create fire, like my friend I look over at Davian and begin trudging toward him, convinced me that I could do again. You're free t' watch, and y'all can laugh at me when I fail.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Colby straightened his Red Sox cap. "'Ight. Fair enough." He leaned against a tree and watched contently.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:26 pm

"Proceed then m' lady." he said giving a short bow and a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:58 pm

I curtsy set again as I wipe off a slight sweat from my brow. I clear my throat and wipe my hands on my already messed-up "Vote for Pedro" t-shirt. Thank you, yet again, my gentleman. Shall thee be far yonder when I fall faint? I smirk and try to focus on my fire capabilities. I close my eyes and reach in farther, farther, farther into my very being. There was a warmth there, and I knew that if I could focus on that, I could create fire.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Davian watched her in anticipation. He smiled to himself when she wiped her hands on her dirty shirt. He liked that about her. She wasn't to concerned about what other people thought about her looks. But she was pretty. He suddenly snapped out of it. What was that? He felt all weird and warm inside when he was thinking about her. He hoped that she would hurry up and make some fire so he didn't have to be so confused.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:21 pm

(Aww! That was so sweet! It made me smile) :]

After a few seconds of solitude, I stand up, eyes still closed, and cup my hands. In it, there is a heat and warmth that only I could feel. I open my eyes only to discover a kindled flame appearing in my hand. I smile so brightly that I thought my face would freeze like that. Thanks, dad! I silently pray to Hephaestus. My feet take me over to Davian and as I walk, the flame gets even brighter and brighter.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Im appauled. "Now who are you? You created fire."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:45 pm

I bow, letting one hand leave the flame, but the fire stays kindled in my right hand. I bow and look up at Colby. I shan't go back on my word- this fair maiden's name is Kalissa.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Davian smiled. "But thine fair maiden prefers you to address her as Kallie."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:15 pm

"Hello Kallie." I hold my hand out to shake.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:15 pm

I hold out my free hand and shake his. I quickly glance at Dav and smirk sneakily. Sir Davian knows Mistress Kallie too well, I may presume. My hand lets go of his, and I close my eyes. Thinking of something-someone in this case- made the flame stronger. The memory created warmth, and the warmth became fire. It also may have helped that the person was here... but I wasn't about to let him know that. My eyes flicker open suddenly , and the fire goes out. I lean over, my hand over my mouth.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:42 pm

"Are you okay?" Davian asked rushing over to her. He wasn't sure what was wrong. Had the fire exhausted her to much? Oh man, he was the one who had asked her to do it! If she was hurt he could never forgive himself.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:54 pm

"Oh my gods," Colby said surprised. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:11 pm

I bend over a little more and let out a loud sneeze. I lean back up and begin cracking up at them both. You should have seen your faces! I say, falling over on the ground, laughing. I suddenly se the intensity in their glares and see that they were honestly worried sick for me. Oh gods. I'm so sorry I scared you like that! My focus re-centers, and the fire flickers back to life, even brighter and far stronger this time.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:29 pm

"Doesnt your hands burn?" I curiously ask.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:26 pm

I shrug my shoulders and examine my hand, the flame still seeming to come out of it. No sir, it don't hurt at all, I reply, my accent coming out even more while I was unaware of it. Thou mustn't fret over thee. I shall not fret over such insubordinate matters. My voice becomes all Renaissance-y again, but with a slight Tennessee accent sneaking in.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:48 pm

"Well this fair maiden is about to pay dearly for her terrible trickery and dreadful deeds." he said smirking. He walked over to her and picked her up. He laughed when she squealed as he started to walk over to the lake. "Ready Kallie? 1,2,3!" he said and threw her into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Practice   Fire Practice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Practice
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: