Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who knew nine months could go so fast?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Who knew nine months could go so fast? Empty
PostSubject: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:51 am

The date was September 12, 2010. After nine months of rather horrible pregnancy Penelope was nearing her due date. She lay in bed alseep. Her stomach was stretched out from simply being pregnant and she looked exhausted. She soon sat up as she felt a sharp pain in her stomach and lower abdomen. She sat up from her sleep, wincing in pain. Crap. "Hey Roxanne!" she called. She threw a pillow in the general direction of her half-sister's bunk.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:54 am

"What?" I snapped annoyed looking over at my sister's bunk. I saw her expression of pain and it clicked. I hopped out of bed and the pillow's ashes fluttered to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:57 am

Penelope watched her pillow float down to the ground now as ashes. She looked up at Roxanne with sad eyes. "You zapped my pillow," she said simply. That was the fourth pillow she had lost this week.... Penelope simply shook her head. "Get Wesly and either get me to the hospital or the infirmary," she said, slowly rising to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:02 am

I shot out the door with lightning quick short-stop speed, "Wesley get your arse in here! Your baby's on the way!"

Thwack! Pain shot through my head as it vibrated interally, I rubbed it redundantly. I looked at the collison. The upper bunk. Nice. I shot out of the cabin tripping as I tried to put my leg in a pant hole. I ended up crawling to the Zeus cabin.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:06 am

Penelope laughed, seeing Wesley's rather sad attempt to get to the cabin. "Thanks for being the comic relief," she said with a grin. Another wave of pain swept through her body. "Alright...let's go," she said as she determinedly waddled towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:08 am

"Stop." I said putting my hand, "Let me carry you?" I offered.
"No Wesley. You'll just hurt yourself, lemme do it." I said picking up my large sister with a grunt as my muscles bulged and together we all ran to my black Mustang 2010 GT.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:11 am

Penelope narrowed get eyes as she looked up at Roxanne. "Are you calling me fat?" she asked with a fake southern accent. She watched them run to the car and she frowned. "You know...the camp as an infirmary," she pointed out, gesturing behind them.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:14 am

"I want this done by professionals." I admitted as we all piled in.
"I just want this done."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:18 am

Penelope waggled her finger at Roxanne. "Ah ah...you're not allowed to complain. You got to give a magical, pain free sped up birth. I, however, have been pregnant for nine months and five days and I'm also is lots of pain. So shush!" she said, feeling her fluctuating moods take over.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:22 am

I snorted as I revved the engine extra loud.
"Shush. You'll wake the Harpies." I complained helping my uber pregnant girlfriend into the car.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:25 am

Penelope got into the a back seat of the car and plopped down. She felt another wave if pain. "Step on it, Roxanne," she said, knowing her sister would enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:27 am

"Can I break a few laws on the way?" I asked curiously. I buckled myself in, "Get us there in under thirty minutes without killing anyone and I'll content."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:30 am

Penelope nodded her head. "You've got a fast car, go for it," she said simply. She buckled herself in as best she could, knowing it was going to be a rather rough ride.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:35 am

"Fun." Was my only words as my baby excellerated to speeds of a hundred miles an hour. And still going.
"Jeez." I complained.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 am

Penelope clutched the seat, making sure, however, that she didn't rip the interior fabric. She looked nervously over at Wesley as forces of inertia sent her back a bit in her seat. "Maybe letting her drive wasn't the best idea," she squeaked with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:42 am

"Barf in my car and I'll end your life." I warned.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:44 am

Penelope grinned widely. "Uh-oh...I think I feel some morning sickness coming on," she said in a sarcastic tone. She watched a white and gray building cone into view. She recognized it as the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:46 am

"That. Is. Not. Funny." I sputtered behind the wheel as I pulled in the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:50 am

Penelope felt the car lurch to a stop and she slid out of the vehicle, slowly standing up. She spotted a bunch of wheelchairs by the entrance and she hobbled over to one. She opened it up and plopped down in the oversized seat. She grinned proudly, wheeling herself inside without waiting for Roxanne or Wesley. It was obvious she just wanted to get thus over with and pop the kid out already.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:51 am

It turned dumbo was passed out from lack of sleep in the back. I picked his light frame up and slung him over my shoulder whacking his head on the side of the car as I stood up. "Oops." I muttered walking over to Penelope wheeling her inside.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:57 am

Penelope looked up at Wesley, noticing he was passed out and on Roxanne's shoulder. She laughed lightly, shaking her head. As they went into the building she saw how empty it was. Hardly anyone was in the waiting room, which was good she supposed. A nurse rushed over, handing her a clip board and pen to fill out. Penelope quickly filled out the papers, handing them back to the nurse. She looked over at Roxanne. "Wake him when they come out to tell you that you can come in," she said before the nurse wheeled her away.
ooc: I shall uh...fastforward through the details in the next post xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:59 am

"But I'm your sister!" I called snorting. She wasn't gonna let me in there. Hell no. I'd only put people in the hospital, I put Wesley down on a chair and starting snoring in no time.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:07 am

"I don't care! Stay there with him just in case!" Penelope called, reffering to the fact that monsters would most likely be very attracted to the scent if two Zeus children, a son of Euterpe, and a soon to be mixture between the two.
Penelope watched as the nurses buzzed around her like bees. She did everything she was told, feeling pain with each push. How was it people did this? 'Note to self...never get pregnant again...' she thought as a bead if sweat trickled down her furrowed brow.
After about an hour of labor and pain it was finally done. Penelope held a beautiful, red headed, blue eyed new born baby in her arms. How was it that a baby could smell...pink? It was hard to describe. His cheeks were pudgey and rosy and his eyes were closed from exhaustion. The nurse gently placed a hand on Penelope's shoulder. "I'll go get your family," the nurse said gently. Without waiting for a response, the nurse left the room and walked over to Roxanne and Wesley. "You can see her now," the nurse said, gesturing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:12 am

Wesley who was now awake was pacing anxiously and eating a pudding from the cafeteria and myself were sitting in the waiting room as the nurse came and told us we could see him or her. Wesley burst through the doors as I followed. He walked in Penelope's room and his jaw dropped open and all the childish feelings instantly went away. He waddled ovver to the bed. "He looks just like you."
~I need mah sleep.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:22 am

Penelope smiled. "Not just me. He has our nose," she said, gently brushing her thumb across the newborn's tiny nose. She felt his small hand wrap around her finger and she smiled. "Johnny...But I'll let you pick the middle name," she said. Penelope felt rather exhausted herself, but she hid it rather well.
ooc: *falls asleep on keyboard*
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who knew nine months could go so fast?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next