Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who knew nine months could go so fast?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Penelope walked behind Wesley and Johnny, making sure to keep her attention on keeping them safe. It felt odd...on the way here she was the one being protected. Penelope grinned. 'I have to say...I like being the protector better,' she thought.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:17 pm

I waited impatiently outside for them to hurry up. Turning off the heavy metal station I switched it to AM and tuned in a boxing match. So far not one dummy had thrown a punch. Suddenly my car phone started ringing. It was my mortal friend, Sarah. "Heyy." She said.
"Hey."
"Watcha doing?"
"Waiting for the damn fight to start already." I replied lazily.
"What have I told you about boxing?"
"I dunno. I forget." I snorted.
"Oh alrighty then. So whatcha doing this weekend?"
"Your mom."
"Ha-ha."

Wesley hurried up and caught up with Penelope. He put his arm around her and kissed her cheek in response. In a few minutes a doctor came up to them. And his eyes were different colors.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Penelope looked at the doctor. He was different then the previous one she had. "Hey Roxanne!" she called casually. Alhough she kept her fists clenched and her guard up. "Wesley...why don't you go to the car?" she suggested, narrowing her eyes at the 'Doctor'.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:24 pm

"Hell no." Wesley whisped back."Whaaat?' I whined when Sarah hung up.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Penelope gave him a pleading look. She wanted them both safe. Could she do that alone? "The...doctor. I think he has come questions. Oh..could you just come here?!" she snapped in an urgent tone.
ooc: *wonders if doctor is a monster* xD *cough*probably*cough*
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:32 pm

"Dammit girlie the fight is about to st-" I heard her urgent tone. I lept up smashing my head against the car and with a fair ammount of cussing in Greek and English I managed to grab a second bat, plus greek fire and my 10mm and my taser. I shoved the taser into my bra and the 10mm into a thigh strap and shoved my third dagger into an ankle strap. I just carried Greek Fire, my celestial bat, in the doors. I threw Penelope the bat saying, "Catch." I marched over the doctor.
~OMG I love Roxanne.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Penelope grabbed caught the bat with a grin. She then turned to Wesley. "Please...stay back..keep Johnny safe," she pleaded. She then turned to face the doctor. "So Doc...wha tis it you needed? Cause the nurses said Johnny was fine to leave," she said, narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:37 pm

I skipped to the point:
I smashed him in the face with my bat.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Penelope raised an eyebrow. Although, she didn't hesitated. Damage was done now. She gripped the bat tightly and swung with all her might. It hit the doctor in the stomach. The "doctor" let out a growl. "You're going to pay for that.." he hissed. A manticore...
Penelope sent a strong bolt of lightning to the doctor's chest, but watched as he seemed to absorb the shock. She felt so weak now. It was probably the exhaustion..
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:45 pm

"Penelope stop that, go to the car, get in and get Wesley to drive y'all home. I got this!" I screamed over all the other nurses and doctors yelling and running away.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Penelope clenched her fists and tightened her jaw. It was against her instincts and heritage to run like this. But she had to... She tossed the bat back to Roxanne and let out a loud whistle.
Xanthus swopped into the hospital and gave a squawk.
"Xanthus...fly over head. Warm me if you sense anything," she instructed. Penelope then grabbed Wesley by the sleeve. "Lets go. Now!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:18 pm

"Just g-" Then I was cut off by the sound of my jeans being split open by a thorn as the skin was pierced. I nearly screeched with pain but instead I got back up and screamed with defiance whipping out a dagger and my 10mm.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:25 pm

Penelope looked at Roxanne, then back at Wesley. "I..." was all she managed to get out. She wanted to run..to make sure Johnny was safe. But she couldn't just leave. Penelope reached her hand into her bag, pulling out a bow and arrow. "Go to the car with Johnny.." she told Wesley as she set her arrow. The arrows were solid celestial bronze, so they packed quite a punch. Penelope kept one in her mouth, gripping it with her teeth as she let the first arrow fly. It bounced off of the manticore's shell-like armor.
The manticore whipped its head around and shot a spike in her direction. It whizzed past her face and landed in the wall with a vibrating thud.
Penelope grinned and bolted forward. She jumped upwards watching the manticore shoot spikes at her as she went. One nicked her arm, but she ignored the pain. She jumped onto the manticore's back. She swung her arms above her head then brought the arrow down full force in the weak spot on his neck. The manticore got one last swing at her. It stabbed her in the back with a poisonous spike before it crumbled to dust.
Penelope landed on the ground with a thud, feeling the poison begin to work. Her vision became blurry, but she slowly rose to her feet. She pulled the spike from her back and threw it to the ground, hobbling forward as though she was drunk.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:48 pm

"NO!" I screamed barreling into her just as a spike shot from him, if anyone needed to be safe it was her. The spike shot into my upper left thigh. I grabbed her bow and arrow and notched an arrow and prayed to Apollo just for one killing shot. The arrow flew from the bow, and it hit the Manticore in the heart turning him to dust. "Let's get the hell outta here." I said limping over to her with a blank face. I slung her light body over my shoulder and managed to hobble out of that lobby and into an office where a guy sat at a chair with a scared look on his face, "Who the hell are you?" I managed. "Derek Sonny, son of Apollo." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Penelope gave Roxanne a glare. "You know I've dealt with manticore poison before you idiot," she snapped. "Oh wait...no you don't know that. I've dealt with manticore poison before you idiot," she corrected. She then heard a name being spoken and turned her head in an awkward position to look at the boy. Who was he?
ooc: Seriously O_o Who is that?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:58 pm

~A doctor, a demigod doctor. A HOT DEMIGOD DOCTOR.
I gave her the finger, "I don't want you dead. You got a son now. You gotta be careful. HE'S YOUR SON. What would happen if you died, Penelope? You gotta think now." I turned to Derek just as he said, "I'm a demigod doctor under cover. Can I be of assitance?'
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Penelope rolled her eyes, squirming away from Roxanne's grip. She knew she had a son. That's why she made sure it was Wesley who had him and not her. She wouldn't be able to resist helping her sister...and she knew that. Penelope looked at Derek and nodded her head. "My idiot sister here decided to take the fall for me and got manticore poison. "And I think I got...nicked in the arm.." she said, inspecting her left forearm curiously. After the torture she had been through with a manticore as a child, it was lucky she was still alive....

ooc: FLASHBACK TIME!!!!
bic: Penelope sat behind the stage of yet another one of her mother's performances. She was about seven years old and she looked extremely bored. Her mother walked past briskly, dressed in full on makeup and some odd rendition of a Victorian style hair-do and dress that made her butt look like a hippo. "Mom...can't we go home?" she whined, looking up at her mother. Her hair was curly, frizzy and red. And her eyes were their same stormy blue. Her mother sighed, looking down at her daughter. Penelope's freckles were much more prominent when she was younger.
"It's only the second act sweetie...we'll be home soon. And then we'll go out for icecream," she said with a smile before whizzing back on stage.
Penelope sighed and turned her attention back to her book. "Of Mice ad Men". She was used to reading rather advanced books at a young age. She loved to read...even though she didn't seem like a brainiac. Penelope heard footsteps and...wingbeats? Odd...
She lifted her head to see a man with an evil grin on his face. Then she felt something land on her shoulder. She looked over to see a hawk. It had the same color eyes as her...
She got this horrible feeling and she looked back at the man. Or...what was left.
In front of the young, small child of Zeus stood a manticore. His eyes were gleaming with excitement at the opportunity to take out a defenseless little half blood. "My my...what a cute little girl you are. Enjoy your cuteness while you can, hero..." he hissed. A poisonous spike shot from his tail, lodging itself in Penelope's unsuspecting arm. Penelope wanted to scream in pain. And she did. Another spike...this time in her other arm. She felt her vision begin to blur. She heard a squawk and an angry hiss. Then she felt another shot of pain. Her left leg. Then her right. She could feel the poison coursing through her blood stream..."And now...to go in for the final shot. Any last words?" the manticore asked. She felt a sharp pain in her stomach as he lodged what he believed to be the last spike in her abdomen.
Penelope woke up in the Infirmary of camp. She wasn't aware of where she was...and she felt fear gripping her heart. "Where am I?!" she demanded.

Penelope shook the memory away. She could still sometimes feel the pain of each one of those spikes. The poison was unlike any pain she had ever felt... She then looked at Roxanne and Derek. "Heal her.." she said to Derek. After all..he was a son of Apollo. Penelope then looked around frantically for Wesley and Johnny.

ooc: xD I've been wondering when I'd be able to give Penelope's back story..
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:28 pm

~Nice. Took me awhile to read. Sorry xD
"Sorry my powers are shot today." He admitted unhappily, "It was like a rush day today."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Penelope looked over at Derek. "Not a big help then, are you?" she pointed out raising an eyebrow. She then sighed, reaching her hand out. "Looks like I'm driving illegally, let's go. Hand over the keys," she said, waggling her fingers as she continued to look around for Wesley.
ooc: If Wesley doesn't show up soon Penelope's going to freak out xD Hope you know.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:20 pm

"Hell no. I got a lead foot and I intend to use it."
Wesley sat in the car cradling his young son happily listening the radio, "I'm so glad your my son. You are the most amazing child anyone could ask for." He cooed as the infant reached up and grabbed Wesley's nose, "Ow," Wesley said in a nasaly voice.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Penelope rolled her eyes. "Fine, let's just get out of here," she said. As she stepped outside she saw Wesley was in the car and she gave a sigh of relief. She briskly made yer way over to the vehicle, slide in beside Wesley and leaned her head back against the seat. "I hate manticore..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:30 pm

"THERE WAS A MANTICORE AND YOU DIDN'T LET ME AT HIM?!" Wesley hissed angrily. He adjusted Johnny so the young baby's head was next to his making the tiny resemblance between them actually stand out.
"Clam down baby boy." I snorted revving the engine loudy as I threw my 10mm on the seat next to me.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Penelope heard the gun land in the seat and she winced. Guns weren't her thing... She then looked at Wesley. "You had Johnny. I wasn't letting that manticore near either of you. Roxanne was the idiot that took the big hit for me when I went in for the weak spot where the spine and neck connect. Believe me...I've dealt with worse manticore related injuries...I could have easily taken the hit," she pointed out, gently caressing Johnny's small baby hand.
Johnny let out a soft gurgle as he snuggled closer to his father.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Wesley rested his hand on the infant's head almost protectively.
~OMG I love the chemistry between Johnny and Wesley.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Penelope couldn't help but smile, seeing the live that Wesley had for Johnny. She gently kissed Johnny's forehead and then Wesley's cheek. "I told you that you'd make an amazing father," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who knew nine months could go so fast?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next