Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) Empty
PostSubject: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:53 pm

I stepped pace by pace in the courtyard. I was thinking about how everytime I almost had love I'd screwed it up. Before I even got to camp, I had been dating an amazing girl and I was feeling in love but then I acidently gave her a steak for dinner and she was a vegan! Then when I was matched up with Mackenzie, I told Willow I loved her and she had been right behind me. And then I went nowhere with Willow even though she could have been the one! So now here I am standing in the freezing cold with no girl in my life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:59 pm

I walked out of my cabin into the courtyard. I was headed for the lake when I saw a guy. He looked my age. He looked really upset. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder in a comforting way. "Are you okay?" I asked him concerned.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:04 pm

I took a step back but then it happened. I saw her. She was beatiful. A ding went off in my head. "H-h-h-hi. I'm Brendon. Yeah I'm fine...who are you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:07 pm

I giggled at his stutter. It was cute. "I'm Jenna." I said holding out my hand. "Daughter of Nyx. I'm sorry to interrupt you but I thought something was wrong."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:12 pm

I smiled faintly, "Ares, and do you want to sit down and talk for a minute?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:17 pm

I smiled at him. "Sure." I walked over to a bench and sat down. I patted the seat next to me. "Come on." I continued smiling. "I don't mean to pry but why were you pacing here?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:00 pm

I frowned. Should I tell her the truth? I thought. She reminded me of Willow. I finally said, " I was just thinking about how I'll never find love. So where are you from? What's your favorite color?" I tried those last two sentences to get off the topic of romance and I hoped it would work.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:18 pm

I looked at him confused. "Why would you feel like that?" I asked. "Looking at you I would think you were already snatched up by now. In my opinion you're not the one who needs to be worried. I would be the one to worry." I mumbled the last part embrassesed. I Sighed and looked at the ground. My eyes filled with sadness as my mind drifted to my old boyfriend. Well actually he wasn't a boyfriend we went on one date. I hadn't dated anyone since.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:43 pm

I looked at Jenna in amazement. "Wow. I thought you'd be taken." I told her. "I have never seen any girl more beatiful than you."

~GETTING THE ROMANCE ON!!! XD~
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:55 pm

~lol!~
I blushed bright red. "T-thanks." I looked down. I twisted my foot making an impression in the dirt. I always did that when I was nervous. I looked back up at him. Not knowing what to say I just smiled shyly at him hoping he would say something.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:41 am

I stared into her eyes. I heard another DING! in my head. " You're welcome. And you still haven't answered my questions yet. Where are you from and what is your favorite color?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:21 pm

I laughed lightly. "Um, blue is my favorite color. And I'm from Long Island." I smiled at him. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:40 pm

It was a simple question, "Red and I'm from Texas, yee-haw!" i answered, putting on my old accent for the last few words. Then I remembered that one night fiev years ago. It had been a simple hot summer's day. I was cooking dinner while mom was taking care of the horses. Then all of a sudden, a huge cloud came over the house. Suddenly an odd looking firgure wearing a leather jacket rode down on a flying motorcycle. Mom stomped toward the forest, trying to get away from him, I heard him call, "MARY. GET BACK HERE." "NO! Ares you had your chance! You wanted nothing to do with him from the moment I told I was pregenat!" she yelled back. Ares? I had thought. The man left soon. But then a monster apeared. It was a hellhound. Me and mom got as far as Long Island before the monster caught up with us. Then, in the rentale car she had told me about Ares. But after that the monster found us. I just got into the boarder of camp when I saw my mom fall onto the road. The hellhound didn't kill her, but the 2-ton truck did.
I shook that thought out of my head. Think happy thoughts. I forced a smile so Jena wouldn't notice the sorrow I was having.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:58 pm

I looked at him in the eyes. I saw a glimps of sorrow in his eyes. "Are you okay?" I put my hand on his sholder again. I was worried for him.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:44 pm

A third DING!! went off in my head. This time it was much louder, as if someone's cellphone was ringing. I felt warmth as she put her hand on my shoulder once again. This time I knew I could tell her the truth. "I was just reminded of my mom. She died a few years ago. It's kinda hard to get over." I told her calmly like a guy in the movies. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:06 pm

I frowned. I didn't think someone should have to go through that. I looked down at the ground, then hugged him off instinct. He looked like he really needed it.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:11 pm

I smiled and for once got a feeling that I never felt before. I hugged her back. I barely knew her but I was beginning to think I should kiss her. No. I shouldn't. So I asked instead, " So? If you had one wish, what would it be?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:19 pm

For you to kiss me., the thought immediately popped in my head. Where did that come from? I thought. "Um, well." I fought the urge to say my original thought. "I don't now." I said not thinking of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)   Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wishing I Knew What Love Feels Like (GG)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: