Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Has it really been 7 months?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinky

Pinky

Has it really been 7 months?! Empty
PostSubject: Has it really been 7 months?!   Has it really been 7 months?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:20 pm

Hi Guys, I'm back!
Sorry if I didn't visit for seven months. It's been very hectic because we had a lot of topics to study for the periodical test and did a lot of projects for the last quarter. Then I pretty much tried to log in through my laptop, but for some reason, it blocked me from logging in (TT^TT) So I pretty much gave up trying to look for a way in.
But I could log in now with my new computer! But sorry if I didn't log in right away, I had some projects and stuff I needed to do (we also had our mastery and periodical test for the 1st quarter). Then I decided to visit CHB again to see if it worked. Needless to say... it worked!
So long time no see!

Hey Vina, I MISSED YOU GURL!!! Sorry if I didn't visit for a long time, so I hope you don't hate me for it

Has it really been 7 months?! 3vh1a412
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Has it really been 7 months?!   Has it really been 7 months?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:11 am

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pinky pinky pinky pinky pinky pinky pinky pinky pinky pinky pinky
Welcome back welcome back welcome back welcome back welcome back
How could I hate you omg I would never hate you welcome back yay ily <33333333333
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Has it really been 7 months?!   Has it really been 7 months?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:31 am

Welcome back<33333333 The ZA is gonna be over soon, but hey, its okay, we've got more stuff coming up :3
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has it really been 7 months?!   Has it really been 7 months?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has it really been 7 months?!
Page 1 of 1